• 締切済み

メールがおくられてきます

if you're on the winning list, the next step is to verify your PIN # 90674522 on the following page. It assures you, that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service HirohosaMorita and only Hirohosa Morita will be paid $1 Million(One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other prizes. これなんですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.1

「宝くじが当たりましたよ」とウソを言ってあなたの個人情報を盗もうとする、いわゆるフィッシングです。無視するかスパムリストに入れましょう。

myourenji
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 世の中 そんなに あまくは ないですよね、

関連するQ&A

• 海外の宝くじ、これは当選しているのでしょうか?

FreeLottoというロトに登録したら メールが送られてきて、その中に私の名前(名前は省略)Oka itabashiが有って$1,000,000.00の小切手の絵と共に送られて 来たのですが、これはどういう意味でしょうか? Kayoko, Division of Unclaimed Funds, created by PNI to locate individuals with eligible funds available to them. PNI, a global provider of online sweepstakes has awarded over $78,000,000.00 (Seventy-eight million in US dollars) to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating 14 millionaires and 4 Ten Million Dollar Winners. Kayoko Oka OF itabashi, the check below may be yours to claim. Review the official listing below to determine if you are eligible. --------------------------------------------------- NAME CITY,STATE AMOUNT STATUS Susan Vasquez Waukegan, IL $1,000,000.00 PAID kayoko itabashi, $300.00 PENDING Roger B. Lancaster, OH $300.00 PENDING Isabelle Bradley W. Mifflin, PA $10,000,000.00 PAID Richard Knue Oconomowoc, WI $300.00 PAID kayoko itabashi, $1,000,000.00 PENDING Joseph Lyddane Waldorf, MD $10,000.00 PAID Ariel J. Las Vegas, NV $10,000.00 PENDING Jerry Mitchelson Sierra Vista, AZ $300.00 PAID ---------------------------------------------------------------- Kayoko, if you're on the list, please complete your Payment Directive Form on the following page. Eligibility requirement: You must submit a winning entry and verify your PIN # 117784417. It assures you, that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or free online entry, Kayoko Oka and only Kayoko Oka will be paid $1 Million (One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other cash that you shall become entitled to. あともう一つ懸賞サイトらしき所からメールが来てたので そちらも解読出来る方お願い致します。 WINNING NOTICE!!!DEAR WINNER,Sponsor lotterij Email sweepstakes programs.This is to inform you that your email address attached to a ref number: STP-19-4-2-16-33-5 has won the prize sum of 1,000,000.00 Euro (Onemillion Euro),in an email sweepstakes program held on the 7th of November2007, in Amsterdam the NetherlandsDo contact the claim agent for more information on how you are to claimyour funds.THE PAYMENT DIRECTOR: Michael Holmes.TEL: 0031-630-010-727. E-mail: micsponsorlot@yahoo.deYour winning information is as follow.(i)Batch number:HL457/30/458(ii) Ticket number:4-13-25-27-39Remember, All winning must be claimed not later than 30th of November2007.Congratulation once again.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで2回商品を購入しました。送料を半分返金してくれる約束なのですがその事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 can you tell me in dollars exact amount you paid for march shipment and April shipment please.

• 英文のニュース

Former Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama has received a refund from tax authorities of about 130 million yen out of the 609.7 million yen he paid in gift tax on assets provided by his mother, as the statue of limitation in some cases has been reached, sources close to the matter said Thursday. as以下からの訳が分かりにくいのと、some casesとは何をさしているのでしょうか? Hatoyama had long failed to take the necessary tax procedures with regard to the assets. The tax authorities has judged that the gift tax he later paid on the funds he received in 2002 and 2003 was unnecessary due to the five-year statute of limitation, sparing him more than 100 million yen in tax he would otherwise have paid. sparingからも訳していただけないでしょうか?

• 何のメールか不明なので、簡単に翻訳してください。

何のメールか不明のため、翻訳して下さい。 迷惑メールかもわかりません。 Dear Winner, Finally today, we announce the winners of the BMW PROMOTIONAL LOTTERY,Your company or your personal e-mail address,attached to winning number 27-31-87-45-91-112, with serial number 678901, consequently won in the 11th lottery category held on the 30th of January 2010. You have been approved for a pay out of 750,000 British pounds in cash along with a 5 series sedan bmw automobile Credited to file REF NO:BMW-3432103/07F and winning number 27-31-87-45-91-112. Selection process was carried out through a random selection in our computerized email selection machine (VISTA) from a database of over 1,000,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. For you to collect your prizes, kindly fill the verification form below and send it to the BMW Claims Manager {MR Robert Allen } of our claims office via electronic email, stating your receipt of this notification.He has been mandated to offer you assistance and facilitate the urgent delivery of your prizes. Mr.Robert Allen bmwautogroup@discuz.org In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and winning numbers in all correspondences with your claims officer. REF NO: BMW-3432103/07F 1.) FULL NAME: 2.) AGE: 3.) SEX: 4.) ADDRESS: 5.) ZIP/POSTAL CODE: 6.) STATE/PROVINCE: 7.) COUNTRY: 8.) PHONE: 9.) OCCUPATION/POSITION: 10.) COMPANY Congratulations once more from the entire Management and Staff of BMW AUTOMOBILE AWARD DEPT and keep trusting BMW Automobile for top quality automobiles. Engr SUSAN. THOMPSON DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS

• adorable or not について

以下の2番目の文章中の "adorable or not" の解釈について、ご教授ください。 ---------- In 2007, Disney announced that it was going to pay $700 million for a Web site that let children pretend to be little cartoon penguins on a patch of snow. If you think that the better part of a billion dollars is a lot to pay for a game about flightless birds, adorable or not, you probably don’t have little kids. If you do, chances are you already know about Club Penguin, an online community that at the time of the purchase had attracted 12 million children. ---------- "adorable or not" は、その後の "little kids" に係るのかなと思ったのですが、どういう意味合いで使われているのか読み取れず、2番目の文章自体を解釈できなくなりました。 ・better part of a billion dollars は $700 million の意味 ・flightless birds は penguin の意味 かなというところまではわかったのですが……。 お手数おかけしますが、ご教授のほどよろしくお願いいたします。

• こんなメールが来ました。教えてください。

先日海外からこんなメール来ました。経験ある人いますか? Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire Please my dear, After going through your profile i decided to write you.My name is Mr Jean Michael,19 year old,the only Son of late Chief and Mr Alfred Michael, Please i want to relocate to your country where i can settled down happily,and I wish to request for your assistance in a transaction that will benefit you and i. The money in question is $6.500.000USD(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Usa Dollars). And I wish to invest the money in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country under your care and guidance.and I will require for your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/ account for investment, I will be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance. God bless you a

• メールの和訳お願いします!

You would write your address in the top left corner of the envelope. It should be the same as how you would write an address on the envelope for the mail. I don't think its a good idea to write a letter because it's expense by mail. That's why it's convenient to email for now. Don't forget to resend me your address just incase I don't have it in my saved files. 相手の住所を聞いたのですが、その後の英文の意味が分かりません(++); どなたかお願いします。

• Counting numbers

In Japanese, you count numbers of birds in this way: ichi-wa,ni-wa.san-ba,yon-wa,go-wa,ro-ppa and so on. Do teachers teach the rules to count or you master them by yourselves?

• 悪質なメールでしょうか?

yahoo mail(日本)を利用しています。6ヶ月ほど前から、迷惑メールフォルダに  YOU WON $500! Please get your money! という件名のメールが2週間に1回ぐらいの頻度で届くようになりました。差出人は  "Yahoo! Mail" <admin@mail.yahoo.com> です。 文面は、  CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON $500! Yahoo! Mail gives members random cash prizes. Today, your account has been selected as the one of 12 top winners accounts who will get cash prizes from us. Please click the link below and follow instructions on our web site. Your money will be paid directly to your e-gold, PayPal, StormPay or MoneyBookers account. というように英語です。アメリカのYAHOO mailからのメールに見えます。  「以下のリンクをクリックして、サイト内の指示に従ってください」とありますが、恐いので、もちろん指示には従わず無視しています。今のところ、何のトラブルも発生していません。  疑問なのは、私自身、アメリカのYAHOO mailおよびYAHOO!のアカウントを持っておらず、個人色の強いサービスを全く利用していないのに、このようなメールが届くことです。  ただ、外国のサイトを検索するときに、YAHOO!の検索機能は利用します。また、e-goldおよびPaypal, Stormpayの口座も持っています。YAHOO! Franceにアカウントを持っており、メールをよく利用しています。  以上のことは、こういった類のメールが送られてくる要因となるでしょうか、そして、このようなメールは一体何なのでしょう、悪質なタイプのものでしょうか。  もし、同じようなメールを受信されている方がいらっしゃれば、なにか有効な対策等、教えていただければうれしいです。  

• 米国のYahooより入金?したいとのことらしいのですが・・・

アメリカのYahooより次のようなメールが届きました。 お手数をおかけしますが、分かる方お教えくださいませんでしょうか。 You won $500! Yahoo!&reg; Mail congratulates you! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON $500! Yahoo! Mail gives members random cash prizes. Today, your account has been selected as the one of 12 top winners accounts who will get cash prizes from us. Please click the link below and follow instructions on our web site. Your money will be paid directly to your e-gold, PayPal, StormPay or MoneyBookers account. Click here to get your prize: http://rds.yahoo.com/members/prizes.php?sid=8F3D41G93H86&rd=us&id=2831923284&uid= 2R5A4h43U2R3&dx=28403945 Sincerely, The Yahoo.com staff Yahoo.com http://www.yahoo.com よろしくおねがいいたします。