• ベストアンサー

たびたびすみません うまく訳せません

misojixの回答

• misojix
  • ベストアンサー率27% (13/48)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 文面から推測するに、「豆食い競争」みたいなものがあり、彼女はかつてその競争で名を馳せていたのだと思います。 Indianaは米国インディアナ州のことでしょうから、そこにかつて居た頃、あるいはそこで行われたイベントに参加していた頃の、名声を轟かせていた栄光の日々をさして“a baked bean victory days before in Indiana”と言っているのだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• また時に関する質問です。英文チェックお願い致します

(1)(i ll )see you at the station at 3 inthe afternoon tommorow  明日駅に午後3時ね。 (2)i ll do it within 2 days (i ll do it in 2 days  2日以内にやるわ。 普段はinを使うのですが、within も使えるのかなあと疑問でした。 (3)i was born in the 6 th of july of 1977 1977年6月6日生まれです。(以前も質問したのですが、年月日に何もいれていなかったので  もう一度確認です。) (4)i study for an hour in a day 一日1時間勉強します。(ネットだとin a dayよりevery day がほとんどでした。in a day だと不自然 なのでしょうか?) (5)come here a few minutes ago before the lesson begins <?>  れっすが始まるㇲ閏前にここに来なさい。 以上になります。 宜しくお願いします…!

• 文法的に正しいですか?

英語でDVDを観ていて疑問に思ったので投稿させていただきます。 下記のようなセリフが出てきて分からなかったので教えて下さい。 I've don't think I've ever been in a house this big before. (今まででこんな大きな家に来たことないわ。招待客のセリフです。) 字幕でも確認しましたので聞き間違いではないです。 1. I've don't think は合ってますか?I have don't thinkのことだと思うのですが、I don't thinkが普通ではないでしょうか? 2. I've ever been in a house this big beforeの並びは正しいでしょうか? (アメリカ人が言っているので正しいのでしょうが) I've ever been in a big house like this before. と私だったら書きますが間違ってますか? 聞いたことあるないではなく文法的に教えて頂ければと思います。

• 英語 翻訳

Minutes until shut down : To specify the delay interval before QD shut down, enter a value in the Minutes until shut down field. これはコンピュータのシャットダウン時の説明です。 特に最初のMinutes until shut down の訳が、(シャットダウンまでの数分)などとなりしっくりきません。 もしよろしければ翻訳お願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

My daughter had her first day of kindergarten this week. I learned that day from a different kindergarten teacher that my mother-in-law sat in on her class over a year ago. This would have been when we first moved into the district and more than a year before my daughter would even attend. This would have been when we first moved into the districtの訳と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• since long before

「○○するずっと前から」はどのように表現したらよいでしょうか。 次の日本語を英訳するとどうなりますか。 「私はエジプトに行くずっと前から興味があった。」 #1 I had been intereted in Egypt for a long time before I went there. #2 I had been intereted in Egypt since long before I went there. #1はピンとくるのですが、#2はいかがでしょう?

• 前置詞の意味

赤本をやっていたら前置詞の意味が全く分からないので教えてください。 Britons are in taransit to and from work for 45 minutes a day. と They are still in love with the car.

• 至急!日本語訳お願いします!

In the days that followed I learned to spell in this uncomprehending way a great many words,among them pin,hat,cut and a few verbs like sit,stand and walk. But my teacher had been with me several weeks before I understood that everything has a name.

• 訳し方教えてください

In remembering the dream which I had had during the night,I thought that never before had I had a dream in which every detail has been so clear,so logical as this last one.It could not have been more clear and impressive if it had not been a dream at all but an episode of the day ,a slightly strange episode,but nonetheless real and natural. これの構文と訳を教えてください。

• Simultaneous equations 

長い文章問題です。お時間ある方がおられれば宜しくお願い致します。 ~ 問題 PART A ~ Pamela has started training to build herself up for the Summer triathlon competitions. She goes on short training runs with a mixture of running, bike riding and swimming. Pamela keeps accurate times for each of the disciplines. On day one she ran for 24 minutes, biked for 9 minutes and swam for 10 minutes for a total distance of 10 680 meters. On day two she ran for 18 minutes, biked for 15 minutes and swam for 12 minutes covering a distance of 12 750 meters. On day three Pamela ran for 12 minutes, biked for 20 minutes and swam for 14 minutes for a total of 14 270 meters. Calculate the speed she swims at in meters per minute. これは問題なく R = 220, B = 550, S = 45 と解けます。答えも合っていました。 ~ 問題 PART B ~ Pamela’s coach asked her about the Day one figures. He said that if she spent one minute more time biking ( a total of 10 minutes biking) her total distance on day would be different. Calculate the new total distance for her based on our calculations in Part A。 On day one she run for 24 minutes, biked for 10 minutes and swam for 10 minutes. What is her total distance? Her coach said that if they had used this distance for Day one then working out her swimming speed would have been difficult. Investigate her swimming speed using: On day one she ran for 24 minutes, biked for 10 minutes and swam for 10 minutes for a total distance you have calculated. On day two she ran for 18 minutes, biked for 15 minutes and swam for 12 minutes covering a distance of 12 750 meters. On day three Pamela ran for 12 minutes, biked for 20 minutes and swam for 14 minutes for a total of 14 270 meters. Why does this combination of times cause a problem when your solution from Part A still gives a correct solution? Prove that your explanation is correct by finding another correct solution to your new system of equations. 式を立てて解いていくと最後は 0 = 0 となってしまいます。こうなると解は無数に存在する、という事になりますよね? これから先どうやったらいいのかわかりません。 答えは [In addition to correctly showing there is no unique solution the student correctly shows that R = 220, B = 550, S = 45 is still a solution. The student explains why there is now a unique solution. The student finds at least one other solution such as R = 217.5 , B = 541 and S = 60 As predicted by S = k, B = 577 - 0.6k and R = 227.5 - 0.16667k ] となっていますがこの説明がわかりません。 質問 (1) R = 217.5 , B = 541 and S = 60 ← この数字はどこから出てくるのですか? かならずしもこの数字でなくともいいのでしょうが、これは回答者が適当に出した数字ですか? (2) S = k, B = 577 - 0.6k and R = 227.5 - 0.16667k ← この数字もどこから出てくるのかわかりません。又、kは何を表すのかもわかりません。 読んだ下さり有り難うございました。

• javascriptでカウントダウンタイマー

お世話になります。 JavaScriptでカウントダウンをWEBに表示させたいと思っています。 WEBで見つけた3種類を試してみました。 下記、例A 締め切りを1カ月後に指定 <!-- the_day = new Date(2008,11,8) function countdown() { today = new Date() days = Math.floor((the_day-today)/(24*60*60*1000)) hours = Math.floor(((the_day-today)%(24*60*60*1000))/(60*60*1000)) minutes = Math.floor(((the_day-today)%(24*60*60*1000))/(60*1000))%60 seconds = Math.floor(((the_day-today)%(24*60*60*1000))/1000)%60%60 if((the_day - today) > 0){ document.f.days.value = days+"日"+"と"+hours+"時間"+minutes+"分"+seconds+"秒" }else{ document.f.days.value = "締め切りました" } tid = setTimeout('countdown()', 1000) } // --> <body> <FORM NAME=f> <INPUT TYPE=text SIZE=45 NAME=days> </FORM> <SCRIPT Language="JavaScript"> countdown(); </SCRIPT> </body> 以上 ブラウザでの表示「60日と5時間50分18秒」 残り、30日と表示されるべきところが、60日と表示されます。 PCの日付は合ってますし、他の者の環境でも同じ日にちでした。 そこで質問です。 1)試した3種類とも同様の日にちになりました。ということは間違いではなく、何か理由があるのですよね? 2)<days>を、(-30)にすれば数字的には合うのですが、問題ないでしょうか?   days = Math.floor((the_day-today)/(24*60*60*1000))-30 3)「22時締め切り」にしたいのですが、時間の指定は出来ないでしょうか?  初歩以前の質問で申し訳ありませんが、正しい書き方を教えていただければ、嬉しいです。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。