• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします。

体重を毎日計ることは重要だということを伝えるため以下のような英文を考たのですが、通じるでしょうか? 「You should weigh yourself at the same time everyday. The best time would be when you wake up in the morning or before you go to bed at night. If you don't step on the bathroom scale at the same time everyday, you can't compare your daily weights under the same condition. Remember comparing and analyzing are the keys of weight-loss. Keep it up everyday!」 意味は、以下のようなつもりで書いています。 「体重は、毎日同じ時間にはかりましょう。時間は起床時や就寝前などが良いでしょう。もし、毎日同じ時間に体重を計らなければ、同じ条件で毎日の体重を比較できません。比較して分析することは、痩せるためのキーです。毎日続けましょう!」 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

通じますよ。くどいけど。 体重(を計る) 4回 同じ時間    2回 毎日      3回 比べる     2回 たったこれしかない文章で同じことばっかり言っている。 You'd better check your weight either just befor or just after sleep every day, so that you'll get comparable data which would help you know how to loose.

pokapoka1980
質問者

お礼

思いついた短い文章をつなげていけばなんとかなると思ってるのが多分良くないですね。勉強します。 ありがとうございました。 特に例文感謝です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• amip
  • ベストアンサー率53% (69/129)
回答No.1

英語の文章では、論点を最初に持ってきて、それを具体化⇒例示⇒原因・理由⇒再主張という流れで論旨展開します。 そして、大前提として「ワンパラグラフ、ワントピック」です。 この文章では (1)体重は毎日同じ時間に量るべきだ (2)比較して分析することは痩せるために必要だ という二つの主張が競合しています。 この場合、(2)を削って(1)をするための理由を付け加えるか、最初から論旨を(1)と(2)を混ぜた「体重を毎日量ることは痩せるやめの必須条件である」という風な主張をされれば良いかと思います。 もっと言えば、あなたの文章には「ディスコースマーカー」という、筆者の論理展開を示す「接続詞」が抜けています。 参考URLで確認してください。

参考URL:
http://homepage2.nifty.com/web_tensaku/points/point7.html
pokapoka1980
質問者

お礼

うーん。難しいです。 「接続詞」がなくてブツブツ途切れているのはなんとなく気が付いていました。サイトを参考に勉強します。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。

こんばんは。 よろしくお願いいたします。 文の( )の語を適当な形に直しなさい (1)How long ( you ,know ) each other before you got married? →have you known (2)She looks tired. She ( work ) for five hours since 8:00 this morning. →had been worked (3)The cherry blossoms (fall) by the time you come back. →わかりませんでした・・・ (4)私がプールに着くまでに彼は二時間以上泳ぎ続けているでしょう。 →He will have been to swimming over two hours by the time I arrive at the swimming pool. よろしくおねがいいたします・

• sinkとbasin

So when my wife is not home, I urinate in the bathroom sink. Then I wash my hands, which rinses the sink basin at the same time. sinkとbasinは同意のように思えるのですが、流しの中に器のようなものがあるということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 添削お願いします

1)These toys bring children the idea that blue and doctor is boys is a boy at the same time pink and nurse is a girl. 「これらのおもちゃは、ピンクと看護師が女の子であるという考えと同時に、青と医者が男の子であるという考えを子供たちにもたらします。」 2)When you walk the toys department in the shop and find the shelves of toys in a pink package, you will get it right away who is that target for? 「お店の中でおもちゃ売り場を歩きピンクのパッケージに入ったおもちゃの棚を見つけた時、誰をターゲットとしたのかすぐにわかるでしょう」 こちらの2文を添削してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• benchmark

Having twins made me a more relaxed parent. When you watch two kids grow up at the same time, it makes you less concerned about benchmarks. Each of them had different talents and struggles. benchmarksは具体的にはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 英語で、以下のように言いたいのですが…

英語で、以下のように言いたいのですが… "あなたと同じ時に、MSN にログインできなくてごめんね。" "I'm sorry that I can't go on MSN at the same time sa you." で良いのでしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

アメリカの通販会社から英語でメールが来ました。 意味がなんとなくしか分からなく不安なので日本語に翻訳お願いできますか? よろしくお願いします。 Shipping is the added amount. If you ordered the pro package with the $100 discount (for health care practitioners) is $1600 + shipping is $515 = $2115 For 2 Pro packages = $3200 + $685 shipping = $3885 You save on shipping when ordering 2 pro packages at same time instead of 1 at a time. Ordering two pro packages but one at a time $2115 x 2 = $4230 $4230 - $3885 = $345 savings by ordering both at same time I can save you another $100 when you order 2 pro packages if you pay by wire transfer. This saves on credit card processing fees. So if you can wire transfer then your total on 2 pro packages is $3785 Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

• 英訳の添削お願いします!!

あのときは時間がなくて、いつかまた話したいなと思っていたのですが、なかなか双方の都合が合わなくて会えないですね… という日本文を 下記のように書きました I'm afraid I didn't have any time to talk with you at that time and thought that I want to talk again sometime, but both conveniences don't readily suit and so we can't meet…. 添削お願いいたします。 目上の方への手紙文ですのでできれば丁寧語を使いたいのですが…。

• 翻譯お願い致します

翻譯お願い致します。時間になったら音が鳴るって書いているのですか? Resin / Movement Each hour, two birds will meet and chat with natural birdsong. Applying the simply sound setting to arrange the first birdsong start at 6:00 and the last time at 22:00 everyday. Which let you have a quiet night's sleep.

• 英語 長文 添削お願いしたいです。

英語 添削 長文(?)です。 英語の長文です。 がんばって訳してみたので、添削お願いいたします。 Many working people, unfortunately, have no time to take naps. Though doctors may recommend taking naps, employers do not allow it! If you do have the opportunity, however, here are a few tips about making the most of your nap. Remember that the best time to take a nap is about eight hours after you get up. A short sleep too late in the day may only make you feel more tired and sleepy afterward. This can also happen if you sleep for too long. If you do not have enough time, try a short nap- even ten minutes of sleep can be helpful. 残念ながら、多くの働いている人たちは昼寝をする時間がありません。医者たちは昼寝を薦めていますが、社長が昼寝をすることを許さないのです。 しかし、もし昼寝をする機械があるのなら、あなたの昼寝を最大限に利用する秘訣があります。(←不安) 昼寝は、起きてから8時間後に取るのが最もよいでしょう。余りにも遅い時間に少し寝ると、ただ後で少し眠気と疲れを感じるかもしれません。 これは睡眠が短いために怒るものです。もし、十分な時間が無いのなら、短い睡眠、10分でさえの睡眠が役立つのです。 こんな感じでしょうか。。。 できれば添削した後に、しっかりとした文を全文書いていただけると幸いです。 お願いします。 make the most of の部分は最大限に利用する と先生が言っていたので使ってみましたが、いまいち分かりません。