• 締切済み

今日「笑っていいとも」という番組でやっていたゲームの説明なんですが。

両手に洋服のハンガーをひとつづつ持ち、人差し指で両方同時に30秒以上回せたら勝ち、というゲームをやっていました。大ざっぱに以下のように説明したら、見ていない人にわかってもらえるでしょうか。特にカッコの部分が自信がありません。 The aim is to twirl a hanger with one finger for more than 30 seconds and do it (with?)(both hands?/each hand?) at the same time.  よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• vivasabo
  • ベストアンサー率27% (18/65)
回答No.1

withは必要です。withがないと文法的におかしい文章になってしまいます。次のカッコのboth hand/each handはeach handのほうが適切です。なぜかというとboth handsは両手ですが、ここではそれぞれの手でやるという意味なのでeachを使ったほうがわかってもらえるかと思います。

質問者

お礼

わかりました。 ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 2個で一対の英単語になるとき

どうも!こんにちは皆さん^^ 単刀直入ですが、いきなりお尋ねしちゃいます。 英語の形容詞の中にはboth,each,either ,neitherなどがあります。 この四つはどんなものにつこうが、つく対象の名詞が、二個のものになっています。 たとえば each hand それぞれの手(二個で一個) either book 二つの本のどちらか(二個で一個のものとして考える) neither leg どちらの足も~ない(これまた二個 both hands 両方の手 と、すべて上記は二個のものに形容詞がついています。 しかしtheはつきません。 なぜでしょうか? 二つのものをそれぞれ別々にみてるので特定が出来ないからでしょうか?

• inとwithの違いについて

He would often reach for his weapon out of fear in spite of himself “with” his right hand. Thay circled around each other,with weapons “in” their right hands. という文章があるのですがどうして最初の文はwith his right handで次の文はin their right handsなのですか。

• 比較級の意味の捉え方

The human being enjoys nothing more than to be creatively, usefully, productively engaged with his hands. この文はどのように読んだらよいですか。 お願いします。

• TOP GUN ANTHEME 奏法について

ヨロシクお願いします! CDでいうと、3:20の当たりで両手タッピングの後にスライドフィンガーズという風に譜面に書いてあります。 スライドしてるのは分かるんですが・・・単純な奏法でない気がします。 詳細は英語で、 when sliding fingers up strings,do once with the fretting hand then once again with the picking hand. と書かれていて・・・意味もイメージもつかめません。 どうするのか、ヒントだけでも教えてもらえますでしょうか? 言葉じゃ難しいと思いますが、お願いします。

• 英文を訳してください

素敵な言葉だと思うのですが、何となくで、しっかり訳せずにいます。 よろしくお願いします。 I stay with the idea that "there is more than one possible solution, that works for the same material".

• 複数か単数か難しいです。

The two left-wing parties disagree with each other more than either does/do with the Right. の文で、単数にしようか複数にしようか判定に苦しみます。どちらか示唆をお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日

少し長いですがどうかお願いします。 1- Can I get more than 1 pair? Yes you can buy more than 1 pair if you buy using different cards from the same site Or if you buy using the same card from different sites. You can NOT (in most of cases) get 2 pairs from the same site using the same credit card. Both your orders will be cancelled. 2- Can I get more than 1 pair from the same site ? Yes you can get more than 1 pair from the same site if you use different credit cards 3- Can I get more than 1 pair using the same card ? No you can't get more than 1 pair from the same site using the same card. In that case you have to buy from different sites. For example you can order AJ11 from Footlocker and JimmyJazz using the same card without any problem. 4- Can I ship to the same address if I use 2 different cards? Yes, but you have to change some stuff in the address. Street -> St. -> Strt. Avenue -> Av. -> Avuene And so on..

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

Intensive hand-to-hand fighting commenced, with both sides taking massive losses. Surrounded, Austro-Hungarian forces were forced to retreat, on the line east of Gorizia, giving Italian forces control of the heavily damaged town.Both sides had taken massive losses, with an estimated of more than 20,000 soldiers killed or missing. Although victorious, Italian losses were much greater than those of the Austro-Hungarians, with around 5,000 of their soldiers killed. This was largely due to the frontal assaults on Austrian positions, which were superior to that of the Italians. Italian generals were eager to crush Austro-Hungarian forces in the area, with the intent of going as far as Ljubljana.

• 英語の翻訳

If I buy 2 and above, will be less than $40 each since combined shipping ? I am looking for good condition, no fungus, with both lens cap. の翻訳を教えてください。

• よろしくお願いします

I’ve known a guy as a friend for a few years, and we see each other every few months and catch up. I recently found myself single at the same time he was and I thought he might be interested in me. We’ve both began communicating with each other more than usual. However, it’s always about our cats. We make plans to do things where there will be cats, visit with each other’s cats, message each other cat memes and updates about our cats, and even plan “cat dates” for our cats to hang. We make plans to do things where there will be catsの訳とwhereの文法的解説をよろしくお願いします