(2) In addition to what has been already suggested, depending upon the context in which the sentence is used, you could also say it in the following (and many other) ways:
- xxx that meets your goals.
- xxx that satisfies your needs.
- xxx that adjusts to your ability.
- at your proficiency level.
- according to your skills.
- depending on your strengths.
- with your grade.
Note: Some of the examples above may have a completely different meaning than what you intended to use in the original Japanese text.
Put it this way, all of the sample phrases I listed above can be translated into レベルに合った (English to Japanese translation), if one chooses to translate it that way. .