• ベストアンサー

CHICAGO Cell Block Tangoの歌詞

CHICAGOで女囚人6人が夫の殺害の動機と方法を語っていく曲、Cell Block Tangoの歌詞が知りたいのですがどなたかご存知ないでしょうか??

• Jafar
  • お礼率83% (5/6)
  • 洋画
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数8

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#192240
noname#192240
回答No.1

今晩は 英語の歌詞は下記をご覧下さい。↓ http://jeays.net/files/cellblocktango.htm もし訳詞をお望みでしたら下記が参考になると思います。↓ http://www.geocities.com/quast4javert/chicago/lyrics.html

参考URL:
http://www.lyricsondemand.com/soundtracks/c/chicagolyrics/
Jafar
質問者

お礼

訳詞も気になっていたのでとても助かりました!! どうもありがとうございますへ(_ _へ)

その他の回答 (1)

• z-knight
  • ベストアンサー率36% (112/304)
回答No.2

こんにちは 映画のスクリプトからの引用なので正確には曲の歌詞ではありませんが… [Announcer] And now, the six merry murderers from the Cooke county jail in their rendition of The Cell-block Tango. [Liz] Pop. [Annie] Six. [June] Squish. [Hunyak] Uh-Uh. [Velma] Cicero. [Mona] Lipschitz! [Liz] Pop. [Annie] Six. [June] Squish. [Hunyak] Uh-Uh. [Velma] Cicero. [Mona] Lipschitz! [All Murderess's] He had it coming He had it coming He only had himself to blame. If you'd have been there If you'd have seen it [Velma] I betcha you would have done the same! [Liz] Pop. [Annie] Six. [June] Squish. [Hunyak] Uh-Uh. [Velma] Cicero. [Mona] Lipschitz! [Liz] Pop. [Annie] Six. [June] Squish. [Hunyak] Uh-Uh. [Velma] Cicero. [Mona] Lipschitz! [Liz, girls] You know how people have these little habits that get you down. Like Bernie. Bernie liked to chew gum. No, not chew. Pop. So, I came home this one day and I am really irritated, and looking for a little sympathy and there's Bernie layin' on the couch, drinkin' a beer and chewin'. No, not chewin'. Popin'. So, I said to him, I said, "Bernie, you pop that gum one more time..." And he did! So I took the shotgun off the wall and fired two warning shots... ...into his head. [All Murderess's] He had it coming He had it coming He only had himself to blame. If you'd have been there If you'd have heard it I betcha you would have done the same! [Annie] I met Ezekiel Young from Salt Lake City about two years ago and he told me he was single and we hit it off right away. So, we started living together. He'd go to work, he'd come home, I'd mix Him a drink, we'd have dinner. And then I found out, "Single" he told me? Single, my ass. Not only was he married. ...oh, no, he had six wives. One of those Mormons, you know. So that night when he came home from work. I mixed him his drink as usual. You know, some guys just can't hold their arsenic! [All without Annie] Hah! He had it coming / Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-Uh, He had it coming / Cicero, Lipschitz! He took a flower In its prime And the he used it / Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-Uh, And he abused it / Cicero, Lipschitz! It was a murder But not a crime! [June] Now, I'm standing in the kitchen carvin' up the chicken for dinner, minding my own business, and in storms my husband Wilbur, in a jealous rage. "You been screwin' the milkman," he says. He was crazy and he kept on screamin' "You been screwin' the milkman," And then he ran into my knife! He ran into my knife TEN TIMES! [All Murderess's] If you'd have been there If you'd have seen it I betcha you would have done the same! [Hunyak] Mit keresek, enn itt? Azt mondjok, hogy lakem lefogta a ferjemet en meg lecsaptam a fejet. De nem igaz, en artatlan vagyok. Nem tudom mert mondja Uncle Sam hogy en tetten. Probaltam a rendorsegen megmagyarazni de nem ertettek meg... [Roxie Hart] Yeah, but did you do it? [Hunyak] UH UH, not guilty! [Velma] My sister, Veronica, and I had this double act and my husband, Charlie, traveled around with us. Now for the last number in our act, we did these 20 acrobatic tricks in a row, one, two, three, four, five... Splits, spread eagles, back flips, flip flops, one right after the other. Well, this one night before the show we are in a hotel Cicero, the three of us, sittin' up in a hotel room, boozin' and havin' a few laughs and we ran out of ice, so I went out to get some. I come back, open the door And there's Veronica and Charlie doing Number Seventeen -the spread eagle. Well, I was in such a state of shock, I completely blacked out. I can't remember a thing. It wasn't until later, when I was washing the blood off my hands I even knew they were dead. [Velma, Girls] They had it coming They had it coming They had it coming all along. I didn't do it/ She does not do it But if I'd done it (she'd done it) How could you tell me that I was wrong? They had it coming They had it coming They had it coming They had it coming They had it coming They took a flower All along In its prime I didn't do it And then they used it But if I'd done it And they abused it How could you tell me It was a murder That I was wrong? / But not a crime! [Mona] I love Alvin Lipschitz More than I can possibly say. He was a real artistic guy... Sensitive...a painter. He was always trying to find himself. He'd go out every night looking for himself and along the way he found Ruth, Gladys, Rosemary and Irving. I guess you can say we broke up because of artistic differences. He saw himself as alive and I saw him dead. [All Murderess's] The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum [All without Mona] They had it comin' They had it comin' They had it comin' They had it comin' They had it comin' They had it comin' All along All along 'Cause if they used us 'Cause if they used us And they abused us And they abused us How could you tell us How could you tell us That we were wrong? That we were wrong? [Velma, June, Hunyak] He had it coming He had it coming He only had Himself To blame. If you'd have been there If you'd have seen it I betcha You would Have done The same! [Liz] You pop that gum one more time! [Annie] Single my ass. [June] Ten times! [Hunyak] Miert csukott Uncle Sam bortonbe. [Velma] Number Seventeen - the spread eagle. [Mona] Artistic differences. [Liz] Pop. [Annie] Six. [June] Squish. [Hunyak] Uh-Uh. [Velma] Cicero. [Mona] Lipschitz! [Liz] Pop. [Annie] Six. [June] Squish. [Hunyak] Uh-Uh. [Velma] Cicero. [Mona] Lipschitz!

Jafar
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!! ハンガリー語の箇所まで全て教えていただいて本当に助かりました!!!

関連するQ&A

• 映画「CHICAGO」の歌詞

先日、CHICAGOの輸入版CDを購入しました。 中にてっきり歌詞カードが入っていると思っていたのですが、 入っていませんでした。 (あまり輸入版CDを買わないので知らないのですが、 輸入版にはどのCDにも歌詞カードは入っていないものなのでしょうか??) そこで、できれば、このCDに入っている曲の歌詞が知りたいです。 一曲だけでも結構です。 そういうサイトがあれば教えていただきたいと思います。 著作権云々という問題があるかとは思いますが、 いわゆる「うたまっぷ」のような歌詞を掲載しても良いサイトもありますので、 もしかしたら・・・と思いあえて質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳の歌詞

Chicagoの Will you still love me という曲なんですが 曲調、歌声がとても好きで よく聞きます。 和訳の歌詞が気になって 調べてみてもわかりませんでした。 どなたか和訳した歌詞を 教えて頂けませんか?

• 映画「シカゴ」の曲の歌詞が知りたい

今、手元にあるのがダビングしたMDなので、 歌詞カードがありません。 映画「シカゴ」のサントラに入ってる曲全部、 なければ「オール・ザット・ジャズ」だけでも歌詞が知りたいです。

• 歌詞のわからない曲について おねがいします

歌詞を知りたい曲があるのですがわかりません。ネットで歌詞をしらべる方法をご存知でしたらおしえてください。ちなみに洋楽です。よろしくおねがいします。

• EXCELでCELL一杯の文字を書きたい。

EXCELでCELL一杯の文字を書きたいが、方法が判りません。 方法をご存知の方 教えて下さい。 出来れば、絵文字でないほうが有りがたいのですが。

• 「そしておめでとう」の歌詞を知りたいのですが…

先日幼稚園の保育参観で、子供たちが手話をしながら「そしておめでとう」という曲を歌ってくれました。 卒園を控えた今、歌いだしの歌詞を聞いただけで涙ぐんでしまったので、そのあとは涙を隠すのに必死で歌詞をちゃんと聞くことができなかったのです。 是非、1曲全部の歌詞を知りたいので、ご存じの方がいらっしゃいましたら教えて下さい。

• 歌詞 行け行けゴーゴー

乗りのいいお祭りっぽい曲で「行け行けゴーゴー」という歌詞がある曲の曲名を知りたいのですがご存じないですか

• 歌詞を教えてください

店で有線で聴いた曲なのですが、曲名を知っていたら教えてください。 最後の曲が終わりの辺りの歌詞が、 「ほら新しい望みがー 目の前にあるよ だからもう一人じゃない  ちがいてるんだー(??) やくそくだよー」 という歌詞です 歌っているのは、ジャニーズ系?の男性、たぶん複数人です。 これだけなんですが、いい曲だなーとー前半の歌詞をきいて思ったのです。 ご存じのかたおられたら教えてください。お願いします。

• 何処までも~という歌詞について

はじめまして 知りたい曲名が分からないので教えて下さい。 歌詞が(何処までも~)(行くまで) だったと思うのですが分かりません。男性ボーカルです。あと確か歌詞に英語が入っていたような… 最近の曲だと思うのですがご存知の方宜しくお願いします。

• 歌詞が知りた~い!

Dianne Reeves のアルバムに入っている「Harvst Time]という曲の歌詞をネットで探しまくっていますが他の曲はあってもこの曲がさがしきれません(ーー;)海外のHPも見ましたが、以前このパターンでどんどんリサーチするうち変なサイトに行き着いたのか スパムメールがくるようになって エライ目に合いました。どなたかよい方法をご存知ないですか?