• ベストアンサー

フランク・シナトラが歌う,この曲のタイトルは?

フランク・シナトラの歌ですが,タイトルがわかりません。 歌詞を,聞こえる通りに記してみます。(正確さはあてになりません) 何という曲かわかる方がいましたら教えていただけるでしょうか。 できれば原題・邦題と収録されているアルバム名なども教えていただけるとうれしいです。 歌詞はこんな感じです。 It is in by chance, I happen to be The blue bird dear, the toast of **** For over the noise, the talk and smoke I'm good for *****, drink or a joke, I walk in a room ****** ****** ****** Come set over here, somebody will call A drink for ****, a drink for ***** But how many times, I stop and recall (以下,サビです) All the apple trees, blossoms in the green That we want a man lying in the head Gains we used to play while the rounds son Only yesterday, when the world was young

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hiroko771
  • ベストアンサー率32% (2932/9040)
回答No.1
Jerry_info_svs
質問者

お礼

早速の情報をありがとうございました。 疑問が解けました。感謝いたします。

その他の回答 (2)

• jakyy
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1998/3967)
回答No.3

jakyyです。 この曲のカヴァー曲を調べました。 【When the World was Young】 原曲は、1959年のEdith Piafの「Le Chevalier de Paris 」という曲です。 Peggy Leeが「(Ah, The Apple Trees) When The World Was」というタイトルで 1953年に歌い、その後は Anita Kerr、Dinah Shore、 Eydie Gorme、Frank Sinatra、Johnny Mathis、 Joyce Carr、Julie London、Mabel Mercer、 Nancy Wilson、Stan Getz等がカヴァーしています。

Jerry_info_svs
質問者

お礼

• jakyy
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1998/3967)
回答No.2

【(Ah, the Apple Trees) When the World was Young】 歌詞から調べますと、「When the World was Young」という曲のようです。 次のような歌詞があります。 Ah, the apple trees, Blossoms in the breeze, That we walked among, Lying in the hay, Games we used to play, While the rounds were sung, Only yesterday when the world was young. http://bullets-and-beer.com/Lyrics.html#APPLETREES 作詞 Johnny Mercer & Angele Vannier 作曲  Philippe Bloch この曲でしたら、下記のサイトで試聴できます。 http://www.excite.co.jp/music/store/song/0077778032656/ この曲のMIDIは下記のサイトにあります。 Wのところにあります。 http://www.johnnymercer.com/jenkins.htm

Jerry_info_svs
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• フランク・シナトラ・・・

フランクシナトラの曲・・・これってフランス語ですか? 意味を教えてくださいませんか? 「♪ ~ But through it all when there was doubt I ate it up and spit it out ~ For what is a man What has he got If not himself then he has not to say the things he truely feels and not the words of one who kneels ~

• 英語メール:翻訳

取引先から下記のようなメールが届きました。 どなたか翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。 「November」の部分まではぼんやりと理解できるのですが、その先の英文で混乱してしまって… +++++++++++++ I think that we had a good meeting in Tokyo and I hope that we could go on quickly in order to make a prototype. I will probably make a lecture for the administration in November and I think it could be interesting for marketing reasons to speak over the small bridges; Could you think about this. Kind regards. +++++++++++++ よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>

• put in a holding pattern

I was flying to Beijing after attending a seminar in Tokyo. As we approached Beijing, the weather took a sudden turn for the worse. We were put in a holding pattern over the airport for over the two hours before the pilot decided to return to Tokyo. put in a holding patternはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• このアメリカの曲を知りませんか?

小学生の頃誰かから習い、気に入ってずっと口ずさんでいたのですが、歌詞やリズムがうろ覚えで、調べたくとも曲名が分からず困っています;  歌詞の一部で検索してみても出ませんでした。  確かこんな歌詞だったと思うのですが・・・。 「When I was five, I learned to dive, going over the sea. I jumped on the sailship, and sailer said to me. "Going over, going under. Stand at attention like a soldier with an 1,2 and 3."」  小さい頃は聞こえるままに適当に歌っていましたから、もしかしたら言葉が全く違うところなどもあるかもしれません。  どなたか、この曲の曲名を知っている方がいらしたら教えてくださると嬉しいです。

• 曲のタイトル、アーティスト

ある洋楽の曲のタイトルとアーティスト名が分かりません。 歌詞は以下に書いてある箇所しか聞き取れませんでした。それもあっているか分かりませんが… 一番歌詞 we know just what to do サビ?かなと思われます。 will never be alon we want together, forever, town down 二番歌詞頭らへんです。 you and I so colse your eyes 三番歌詞頭 follow me 以上です。男性が歌っているロック風の曲なんですが、タイトルとアーティスト名分かる方教えてください!!

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Basically it was the same thing all over again. In this situation it's like, I don't know what the terms of your own personal contract was, but I was unlawfully fired. We had specific rules in our contract on how it has to be done, and it wasn't followed.” On the problems in STP last year: “There were financial things we were dealing with, and I also felt on a creative level that we needed to take a break. I felt like we were playing the same set over and over and over. We were supposed to do a big big release of the box set for the 20th anniversary of Core and go on tour in the summer of 2012 and play Core in its entirety which is an idea we got from a couple other bands, namely Weezer. It was hugely successful, and for us to do that with Core, the offers we were getting were amazing, and they didn't want to do it. There was a lot of promotion that would have had to take place. So that didn't happen, so we ended up playing the greatest hits set, which was basically the same version of the set we had been playing since 2008 when we got back together.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

以下の文章を分かりやすい日本語にするとどうなるでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 Gold is “overdue for a rest” and probably will fall after a decade of gains that sent prices to a record. While gold may go down for a while, the metal is going to go over $2,000 in this decade.

• どのような意味でしょうか

Arriving from a work trip, I texted my fiance that I had landed safely and would be home soon. He responded with, "I love you. I'll bring home pizza for dinner." Thirty minutes later: "Actually, I can't be in a relationship anymore. I need to experience living on my own for a while. We aren't getting back together." He then blocked my number and signed our shared home over to me in full. signed our shared home over to me in fullとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I have been dating an amazing man for the past six months. We are still at the “sleeping over several times a week” stage. We are absolutely incapable of sharing a bed and getting enough sleep. We have sex and cuddle a while, then he slips off to my guest room and sleeps there for the night. He says my bed is too soft. When I stay at his place, I think his bed is too hard. Our sleep styles are wildly different, and we’re both in our mid-30s and a bit set in our ways. He burritos himself in the bedclothes; I insist that the sheets must be tucked in order for me to feel secure. burritos himselfとtucked inの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

専門家に質問してみよう