彼氏が突然別れを告げて自宅の権利を私に譲ったとは

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 仕事の帰りに、無事に着陸した旨とすぐに帰宅することを婚約者にテキストで伝えました。彼は「愛してる。夕食にはピザを持って帰るよ」と返信しました。30分後、「実はもう関係は終わりだ。しばらく一人暮らしを体験したいんだ。もう戻ることはないよ」と言いました。そして彼は私の番号をブロックし、共有していた家の権利を完全に私に譲り渡しました。
  • 「signed our shared home over to me in full」という表現は、彼が共有していた家の権利を完全に私に譲渡したことを意味します。つまり、私がその家の唯一の所有者になったということです。
  • 彼が突然別れを告げて自宅の権利を私に譲ったのは驚きでした。彼は一人暮らしを体験したいという理由で私との関係を終わらせたようです。彼が私の番号をブロックし、家の権利を譲渡したことは、私たちの関係の完全な終わりを示しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

Arriving from a work trip, I texted my fiance that I had landed safely and would be home soon. He responded with, "I love you. I'll bring home pizza for dinner." Thirty minutes later: "Actually, I can't be in a relationship anymore. I need to experience living on my own for a while. We aren't getting back together." He then blocked my number and signed our shared home over to me in full. signed our shared home over to me in fullとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

我々のシェアしていた家(おそらく財産権を共有していた家)を丸々私の名義に書き換えた、(=家の所有権を全部私に譲るという書面に署名した)と言うことでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

Yesterday my boyfriend’s mother offered to pay for some classes in cake decorating for me so that I can further my experience in baking to get a better job. I’m unemployed looking for a bakery job right now, which is why she offered to pay, and she wants me to pay her back by doing housework for her over the weekends. As much as I would love to take this opportunity, our relationship has been strained because of the circumstances of how her son and I came to be. strainedとhow her son and I came to beの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I have been dating an amazing man for the past six months. We are still at the “sleeping over several times a week” stage. We are absolutely incapable of sharing a bed and getting enough sleep. We have sex and cuddle a while, then he slips off to my guest room and sleeps there for the night. He says my bed is too soft. When I stay at his place, I think his bed is too hard. Our sleep styles are wildly different, and we’re both in our mid-30s and a bit set in our ways. He burritos himself in the bedclothes; I insist that the sheets must be tucked in order for me to feel secure. burritos himselfとtucked inの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My father is 74 years old and in poor health. I only see him a couple of times a year because I am so busy these days between work and kids, and his health no longer permits him to travel to my home to visit. We are going to see him soon, and I have scheduled an in-studio photo session with a professional photographer for the first afternoon that we are going to be in town. My dad said he was willing to get photos taken with our boys. Here’s my dilemma: I don’t want my stepmother in the photos, and I’m searching for a diplomatic way to communicate this to him. Long story short: They have been married for 26-plus years, and she and I have never had a good relationship, but in the past 15 months or so, things have deteriorated to a point where I do not speak to her (unless absolutely necessary) and have decided to have no relationship with her going forward. for the first afternoon that we are going to be in townとgoing forwardの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• get toの意味

8:45 p.m. — Back to my condo. It's dinnertime for all the pets, and beer time for me and my coworker-friend. Luckily, another friend brought over a bunch of beer earlier in this week, and I still have lots left over. Coworker and I get to talking about upcoming concerts. ここでのget toの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

When I moved into my current home with my husband, "John," and our 7-year-old son three years ago, we invited my mother over to see the new house. We were annoyed but not surprised when she found our spare key and made a copy for herself. Since then, she has seen herself in at any time, without calling in advance. she has seen herself inとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I’m a 39-year-old woman, and my husband is 43. Our sex life has always been very good, and we each have done our own fair share of initiating. However, in the past few years, the frequency of sex has really dwindled. Currently, as long as I do all of the initiating, our sex life remains great. If I don’t, no sex for months. I’ve found myself becoming somewhat resentful, as it makes me feel like he no longer desires me or cares to make an effort. I’ve talked with him a number of times about this, and I only get the same responses over and over. He says he’s just getting older, his sex drive is down, etc., and he says that it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I don’t believe his explanation, as he has no problem getting an erection, is ready to go at the barest of hint from me, and also still masturbates. When I ask him why he masturbates instead of having sex with me, he says he just needs the release in the moment. ready to go at the barest of hint from meとneeds the release in the momentの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I have been married for 15 years. My husband and I still live under the same roof (for convenience), but we have drifted our separate ways. The problem is, our teenage son cannot stand to be in the same room with his father. All they do is argue, and my husband pouts like a baby, bottom lip and all. I have asked our son to try to ignore Dad in order to keep the peace, but it is getting worse. This man, who wanted to have a child, has spent little time with our son over the years. When I was working and he had to watch our son, he would have his parents come over, and then he and his father would leave, letting my mother-in-law babysit. On weekends, he managed never to be home. he managed never to be homeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

A few months ago, I started dating a really great guy. I consider it my first “adult relationship.” I had a handful of flings in college, but either I’d be trying to force the situation to fit a narrative in my head that wasn’t really happening (i.e., the guy didn’t like me that much), or I’d be detached and uninterested enough that whoever I was seeing couldn’t hurt me if he was uninterested too (which often ended in my discovering deeper feelings and getting hurt, anyway). force the situation to fit a narrative in my headの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My ex-husband and I split up over five years ago. My daughter was just turning 4 and had a difficult time, but I did everything I could to make the transition easy. We never did anything “officially,” and although her father was horrible to me, he was an excellent dad and I supported them seeing each other every chance they could. In the beginning, he would only take her for a few hours some days and overnight occasionally. ここでのtake herはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have been dating a wonderful guy for several years. He is a great partner, handsome, hard-working, and he cares a great deal about making me happy. My parents love him, too. I recently learned that his small business is paying several employees under the table, at the employees’ request. This has left me feeling confused and upset. I believed that he was a pretty ethical person, and, in his mind, he is doing a favor to his employees. In my mind, he is risking the company that he has worked so hard to build. paying several employees under the tableはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします