回答No.1

こんにちは。 そのまま訳すと「日本円(現金)をあなたに送るのはOKです」「送料はいくら?」と なるかと思いますが・・・

maimaimai25
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。助かりました。またあると思うので、その時は宜しくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• ネットで買い物したら

海外ネットで買い物したら、なにやらこんな通知が来ました。 shipping to japan is not $5.50 it's actually $ 16.00 dollars so you actually still owe $10.50 !!!!!!!! let me know !!!!! if u want i'll accept the 22.00 and jus send another payment of 10.50 ok!! the item was 16.50 + 16.00 shipping to japan --------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? http://mailplus.mail.yahoo.com/ --------------------------------------------------- これってどういう意味でしょう?送料の設定をしろって事でしょうか??それとも、ただの営業のメールでしょうか?よく、意味がわかりません。誰かこのような経験された方または意味が解る方教えて下さい。

• アメリカの若者からのメールなのですが

アメリカの若者からのメールなのですが このアメリカ人からスノーボードを売ってもらおうと思ってますがよく意味が理解できません。 i dont have pay pal or any of that stuff so if you wanted the boards at this point you would have to send me 350$ for the board and watever the shipping is goin to cost me. as soon as you can do that i can give you a address to send the money too then ill send you the board 特にこの部分なのですが watever the shipping is goin to cost me. 教えてください。お願致します。 送料がわかるまで待っていれば良いのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味

以下の英文の意味がいまいち分かりません どんな意味なのでしょうか? what you make it の itがなにかつかめなくて、、。 Happiness is what you make it not what makes you.

• 英文の意味

下記の意味がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。 (1)The cost of shipping this parcel to Japan is £66.15GBP for a 2-4 working day carrier service. (2)Please can you confirm that you are happy for us to charge this and proceed with your order on this basis? 翻訳サイトを利用しても、変な翻訳でわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 意味がわかりません、困っています。

ebayオークションで電卓を落札したのですが、出品者から次のようなメールが来て、意味がわからないので困っています。 相手はどうしろといっているのでしょうか。 What is the value you want to declare for customs when I send the calculator? 翻訳ソフトで訳してみると、関税をいくらですとか聞いていると訳されますが、今まで何十回と取引をしていますが、そんなこと聞かれたことなかったので戸惑っています。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

• 海外通販での英語の翻訳をお願いします

先日、Aliexpressで注文したのですが、このようなメッセージが返ってきました。 Hi, (名前), we checked with DHL, your address post code (郵便番号) is remote area for DHL shipping, can we send your order via UPS? We can keep the same shipping cost for you. Look forward to hearing from you soon. So could you let us know what you would like to declare and how much to value on the shipping invoice to reduce your country customs tax for you? 意味がわからず、困っております。 こちらから何かしないといけないのでしょうか? 翻訳の程、宜しくお願いします。 また、できましたらどうすればよいのかも教えてください。

• 和訳のお願いです

海外のサイト(ショップ)で欲しい商品が見つかったので、 日本までの送料をたずねたところ、以下の回答がありました。 これは送料に対しての追記です。 どなたか和訳して頂けませんか? 自動翻訳サイトで訳すと、意味不明な文になってしまいます。 よろしくお願いします。 Hello, the shipping cost is for 1st class which will take at least 14 days. Priority is $12.30 and will take 6 to 10 days. The program will show shipping is $6.00 I will send a paypal invoice for the extra costs for shipping to Japan.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 we finally tracked 2 down for you and it’s actually a better size than our previous one. I can keep the price at $9.99 and the shipping of all will be $5 if you are interested please let me know, I have sent you the invoice and gave you 50% off the price. The cost of shipping is a bit higher since it’s just those items. I can also put the AAA online and you can add it to another order, but it would delay this AAA and the rest of the order since I need a couple of days to send it to our warehouse. If it’s cheaper I can refund you back the cost of the shipping if it is less but it’s high since it’s a smaller shipment. The new one is 2wx 3hx 2d cm and the original smaller one is 1wx 2h x 1d cm, everything else is the same, it’s a really nice AAA and nearly sold out in most places.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送は日本までしてくれますか?とだけ聞いたら色々返事がきました。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1: If you can use the link in below register your account. So you can start to get the idea what is our price. 2: I think in this stage the only issue is how we can arrange the shipping to Japan. I guess is very expensive? 3: We already seel our brand through a company called Ion, Don't know if familiar with them or not! 4: I think the best proposal is if you can try some of our current stocks from NY. If customer feedback is positive then we can talk about from LA directly ship to Japan!