• ベストアンサー

教えてください 英文がわかりません

988hanaの回答

• 988hana
  • ベストアンサー率20% (1/5)
回答No.1

もっとあなたの手紙内容をさらさないと、 文法だけあって変な文章になるおそれはありますが・・・ 1.単純に単語ミス 例 >We have been enjyoying ○○ for about two years. >私達は約2年間○○に通っています。 「通う」の意味がわからない。 通うのが場所なら「have been to 場所」 2.実力以上の表現に固執しない 例 >It seemed to have slipped out from among movie. >まるで映画の中から抜け出してきたようでした。 →映画とはおもえない迫力だった I almost disunderstood that you were into the film. 3.日米の慣習のちがい 例 >We hope that you will enjoy them. >喜んでいただけるとありがたいのですが。 日本の「つまらないものですが」は 欧米ではNG「つまらないなら、もってくるな!」 →あなたは、きっと満足する! Im sure that youll be so grad! ほかにもいろいろあるけれど、 マルチかどうか、あなたが本気で聞いているか確認のいみで、 一旦終わります。

hijiri_22
質問者

お礼

情報が少なくて申し訳ありませんでした。 ある行楽地へ、ショーなどを楽しむため度々足を運んでいるのですが、今年は特に出演者の演技に今までにない感動を覚え、 その出演者に自分で撮った写真と手紙を送ろうと思いたったものの、 英語の手紙を書くのは初めてだったので自信が無く、こちらで アドバイスをいただけたら・・と思った次第です。 >We have been enjyoying ○○ for about two years. ○○は場所です。通う→わかりにくかったですね。二年の間に何回も楽しみに行っている、といえばよかったのかもしれません。 toに変更しようと思いますが、この場合enjyoingは使えないのでしょうか? >It seemed to have slipped out from among movie こちらの説明不足でした。映画ではなくショーだというのを 明確にせず誤解させてしまい申し訳ありません。 古い映画をショーに仕立てたものなので「映画から抜け出して・・」という表現を使ってみたのです。 >We hope that you will enjoy them. →Im sure that youll be so grad! ご指摘助かりました。変更した方がよいと思いました。 マルチというのは何ですか? こちらでは今回初めて質問させていただいて こんなに早く返答をいただいたのでとても感謝しております。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文と英訳の間違え教えてください。

(1)So he agreed to it のitを本文の内容から日本語で答えてください。 Jack thought that it was wonderful to have a magic bean. So he agreed to it and carried the bean proudly back home. He showed the bean to his mother. “Is this all that you have got for that cow?” she said. “Now we have no cow to give us milk. All we have is this bean.” 英訳してください。 (2)Try to get as much as you can. (3)He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. これを解いてみると、 (1)素晴らしい魔法の豆 (2)できるだけ手に入れなさい (3)彼はいい豆を持っている人に会うまで楽しそうに歩き続けた. になりました。 しかし、先生に間違っていると言われたのでどこが間違っているのか訂正も含めて教えてもらえませんか。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 英文、添削お願いします。

はじめて英語で手紙を書こうと思ったのですが、 本当に英語が苦手で困っています。 辞書と格闘したり翻訳機能を使ってみましたが自信がありません。 是非、添削をお願いします。 私は初めて☆☆☆を見た時、ショーの素晴らしさに凄く感動しました。 When ☆☆☆ was seen for the first time, I was impressed by wonderful of the show. そして私はすぐこのショーが大好きになりました。 And, I came to love this show soon. 私はいつもあなたのダンスと笑顔に元気をもらっています。 I am always getting vigor from your dance and smile. だから私はショーを見に行くのをいつも楽しみにしています。 Therefore, I am always looking forward to going to see the show. あなたのダンスはとても素敵で私は大好きです。 Your dance is very wonderful and I am loved. (お願いがあるのですが)もし良かったらあなたの名前を教えてもらえませんか? If it is good, could you teach me your name.

• 英文を訳してほしいんです!

海外のネットで買い物をしました。日本にいつ届くかをメールしたらこの返事がきました! 何を確認し返事を返せばいいのでしょうか? 助けてください!! We cannot send your order out until you can tell us how much we have put back onto your card – as we have refunded a small amount back onto your card. Once you have checked with your bank they can tell you how much was put back onto the card that was used. Once that has been established you can tell us what the amount is, otherwise we cannot send you out the order has it is a very large amount and we have to do further security checks as we have had a spate of fraudulent transactions lately.

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英文を読んで訳すのを教えてください。

He started for the market with the cow. On his way to the market he met a man who had a pig with him. “Good morning,” said the man. “Good morning,” answered Jack. “Will you give me your old cow for this fat young pig?” said the man. Jack thought that it was a good idea. So he exchanged his old cow for the young pig. He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. “These are magic beans,” said the man. “’I’ll give you one of them, if you give me that pig.” Jack thought that it was wonderful to have a magic bean. So he agreed to it and carried the bean proudly back home. He showed the bean to his mother. “Is this all that you have got for that cow?” she said. “Now we have no cow to give us milk. All we have is this bean.” 次の文の指示された文を英訳してください。 (1)He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. これを解いてみると、 (1)彼はいい豆を持っている人に会うまで楽しそうに歩き続けた。 になりました。しかし、先生に間違っていると指摘されたのでどこが間違っているのか教えていたでけませんか。 出来れば意訳があれば教えてもらいたいです。

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。(3)

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自身がないので12から14番の英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じませんでした。 12.私は、母と2月18日から21日まで中国(上海と蘇州)に行っていました。2月18日の夜は、上海雑技鑑賞をしました。彼らのショーは、素晴しかったです。彼らのショーの中で最も印象に残ったのは、バイクのショーです。それは、すごく迫力がありました。もし貴女が上海に行きたいのであれば、バイクのショーを見てください。 My mother and I went China (Shanghai and Suzhou) from February 18 to February 21. I appreciated Shanghai Circus on the night of February 18. Their show was very wonderful! Motorbike’s show was the more impressive show in there show. It was very powerful. If you’d like to go to Shanghai, I want you to see Motorbike’s show. 13.夕食は、上海料理を食べました。すごく甘かったです。 We ate Shanghai dish at the dinner. Its dinner are very sweet. 14.2月19日に蘇州を観光しました。そこは、中国の歴史を感じる場所でした。蘇州で最も良かった場所は、留園です。そこの庭は、水墨画に書いたようでした。昼食は、蘇州料理を食べました。上海料理よりすごく甘かったですが、蘇州料理は、美味しかったです。 We went to Suzhou of February 19. I felt Chinese history when we visited it. I think that Lion Grove Garden is the most good place in Suzhou. I felt as its garden drew a watercolor. We ate Suzhou dish at the lunch. Suzhou dish is more very sweet than Shanghai dish, but Suzhou Chinese noodles were delicious.

• 次の英文の解釈について

NHKラジオ徹底トレーニング英会話4月号54ページにあった英文です。 I saw lots of interesting animals that it would be wonderful to have.「飼ったらすてきだろうと思える面白い動物をたくさん見た。」 この英文でthatは関係代名詞でitはto haveを指していると自分では理解しているのですが、この英文からitをとって、 I saw lots of interesting animals that would be wonderful to have.とすると意味は違ってきますか、また、文法的にも間違っていますか。

• 英文を訳していただけませんか?

We are looking for an au pair to expose our wonderful children (1,7 and 9) to japan. We already have a nanny, so this is a true au pair experience. We have a lovely townhome to share and, if you are interested in film, my wife is a producer and would be willing to get you involved in her films. 英語が得意な方、日本語に訳してほしいです。

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?