• ベストアンサー

あれはどうなった?

Noburtの回答

• Noburt
  • ベストアンサー率37% (6/16)
回答No.2

akijakeが完璧にご説明されていると思います。 どうなってます・・・?現在進行しているであろう事に対する状況を聞く場合だと、what is happening? とも言えると思います。 あと・・・in here なんですが、正しい日本で習う文法的には好ましくない事、間違っている事とされていると思いますが、外人は言います。 It is very cold in here...とかです。 けど、inをつけないほうが、安全・・だと思います。 基本的にhere,there, homeなどの単語には前置詞がつかないとされていますよねぇ~

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

You're going to be proud of me, Marcie. Guess what I have in my lunch...an apple! Where is it? I know I put it in here this morning.. Here it is..underneath all the doughnuts. この訳がうまく出来ないのでお願いします。 あと、 This is perfect. I'll just lie here just in front of our mailbox and watch all of my valentines come in.. I'm surprised that no one else has thought of doing this.. このストーリーの訳もお願いします。

• スピーチ動画の英語

TEDのさいとの動画でわからない英文法を見つけました。 スピーチ専門のサイトです。 many of the speakers here, many of you in the of you in the audience have that creative edge. このmany of the speakers here にはbe動詞がないのに ここにいる、観客の中にいるという表現になっているのがよくわかりません。 You're driven to do something that everyone has told you is passible. もどこに何がかかっているのかよくわかりませんし、なぜこのような文法が成り立つのかわかりません。 またこのスピーチのタイトルが「on being just crazy enough」日本語訳が 適度な狂気なのですが、これもなぜそう訳せるのかわかりません。 The crazier I get onstage, the more entertaining I become. この表現も口語表現特有の言い回しなんでしょうか?しっくりきません…。 よろしくお願いいたします!

• 疑問詞の問題教えてください

1(  )に疑問詞何が入りますか? (     )has become of the pen I put here a few minutes ago? 2間違いを教えてください (1)Why not do you ask your father if he can come with you? (2)What is it that they are so late in coming? よろしくお願いします!!

• 訳して頂けませんか

This is the moment at which we turn and face ourselves. Here, in the plastic corridors and crowded stalls, among impenetrable texts and withering procedures, humankind decides what it is and what it will become. 2番目の文の意味が分かりません。どなたか訳して下さいませんか。

• 英語の問題

僕がわからない問題です。 わかる人がいましたら、ぜひ教えてください。 和訳をしなさい (1)A burnt child dreads the fire. (2)The falling leaves were dancing in the wind. (3)The fallen leaves were dancing in the wind. 分詞構文を用いて(    )を埋めなさい。 I went into the hall and saw a lot of pictures on the wall. ( ) into the hall,I saw a lot of pictures on the wall. When I was crossing the bridge,I met Mr.Collins. ( ) the bridge,I met Mr.Collins. As I did not know what to do next,I just sat at my desk. ( )( ) what to do next,I just sat at my desk. Because this book is written in simple English,it has become a best seller. ( ) in simple English,this book has become best seller. I was unable to bear the cold,so I put on an overcoat. ( ) to hear the cold,I put on an overcoat. Since I haven’t seen the movie,I can’t comment on it. Not ( )( ) the movie,I can’t comment on it.

• 英語表現、少し違う言い方では意味はどう違ってくる?

例えば (1) I have lived here for 5 years. I have been living here for 5 years. (2) I got it. I get it. (3) 英語でどういいますか? という場合下記どちらかは間違った言い方なのか。 How do you say about it in english? What do you say about it in english? などなどそれぞれどう意味が違うのか。 こういったことを数多く解説してる本はないでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

Are you going to the party tonight? ★It depends. ★On what? ★On what time I can finish work. What time do you usually finish working? At six. ★印の所が訳せません。よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文に誤りがあるのでしょうか。

和文:彼が何を考えているのか、まるでわからない。 英文:I haven't the the least idea of what he has in mind. 上記の英文ですが正しいのでしょうか。 私は、I haven't had the least idea of what he has in mind. 若しくは、I don't have the least idea of what he has in mind. のどちらかが正しいと思うのですが、先の英文に誤りはないのでしょうか。

• 翻訳してください

So, I can pick it up in person, what do you think? I work in Bando company at night(yakin ), I´m brazilian. 最初がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 前置詞inの使い分けがわかりません

(1)It' hot in here (2)I want to work here (2)はinが不要なのに(1)はなぜinが必要なのでしょうか (1)は形容詞の後だから、(2)は副詞だから なのでしょうか?