• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:at a Games hosted by Italy  について)

Gold Medalist Plushenko's Daring Performance at a Games Hosted by Italy

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Plushenko, the 23-year-old gold medalist in men's figure skating at a Games hosted by Italy, stunned the audience with his choice of the Godfather theme for his long program.
  • His performance was equally impressive on the ice, as he started with a daring combination of a quadruple toe loop, a triple toe loop, and a double toe loop, followed by a triple Axel-double toe.
  • Plushenko's bold and fearless performance captivated the crowd and showcased his exceptional skills as a figure skater.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Caper
  • ベストアンサー率33% (81/242)
回答No.1

こちらが参考になるかもしれません。  game (1)  [名] 5b [ (the) … Games; 単数または複数扱い ]  ( 国際的 ) 競技 [ スポーツ ] 大会。  [ 用例 ] Olympic Games  http://www.excite.co.jp/dictionary/english_japanese/?search=game&match=beginswith&dictionary=NEW_EJJE&block=38155&offset=302

daifukumochi
質問者

お礼

早速有難うございます。 なるほど、単複両方あるんですね。 助かりました。感謝感謝です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• by having to sit through

和訳添削お願いしますm(_ _)m After being overwhelmed by the brilliance of A's last play, I was disappointed by having to sit through such banausic tripe. Aの才能溢れる優れた演技に圧倒された後、そんなつまらない馬鹿話が終わるまでじっとしていなければなかっのは残念だった。

• The ancient Olympic games

以下の英文について教えてください。 (The Olympic games: where and why?) Every fourth year for a thousand years, from 776 BC to AD 395, the pageantry of the Olympic festival attracted citizens from all over the Greek world. They flocked to Olympia, the permanent setting for the Games, in the early years coming in their hundreds from neighbouring towns and city-states, and later in their thousands by land and sea from colonies as far away as Spain and Africa. 【What drew them all this way to endure the discomforts which Epictetus records? 】The Games, of course, and perhaps no less the celebratory banquets that followed, but there was something more... The Games were held in honour of the god Zeus, the supreme god of Greek mythology, and a visit to Olympia was also a pilgrimage to his most sacred place, the grove known as the Altis. There is no modern parallel for Olympia; it would have to be a site combining a sports complex and a centre for religious devotion, something like a combination of Wembley Stadium and Westminster Abbey. *【What drew them all this way to endure the discomforts which Epictetus records? 】のところについて教えてください。 なんとなく、遠くから不便な思いをしてまで人々が集まったのはなぜなのか、みたいなことが言いたいのかと思うのですが、 エピクテトスが記録する不便を我慢するこのような方法、、、、何が彼らすべてを引きつけたのでしょうか?うまく訳せません。直訳だとどうなるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• byとwithの違い

次の空欄にあてはまる語ですが、byかwithだと思うのですが、どちらが正解でしょうか?by, with共に道具を表すと思うのですが・・・ (感覚的にはwithのような気はしますが、理由が分かりません) For most of his more than two million years man was a hunter, feeding and clothing himself (  )the meat and skins of animals. 1. by 2. with 3. among 4. from

• SVOOの受動態

第四文型の受動態は目的語が二つありますので、通常二種類の受動態を作ることが できますが、 He bought his sister a book. という文は、 His sister was bought a book by him. A book was bought his sister by him. の二種類ではだめで、His sister was ...の文章は不自然なので成り立たないと 文法書にありました。 これはなぜなのでしょうか。 ご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたらお教えいただけますよう、よろしくお願いいたします。

• hisの修飾場所について

A was killed by B in his house. という文の場合、his house は A と B、どちらの家という意味になりますか?

• どんな内容か教えてください。

By the time I had got the punt out,there were several yards of water as the branch bent under his weight. Boats were passing at the time but no one seemed to notice us. I was glad about this. This was a private agony. A double chin had appeared on the face of Mr Timberlake and his head was squeezed between his shoulders and his hanging arms.

• 和訳してください!!!

(1) Dear volleyball friends, We are free to inform you about launching a book on famous coach, double Olympic champion and double silver medalist, World champion and triple bronze medalist, triple Grand Prix winner, Russian Nikolai Karpol. The book titled "Karpol: Lunatics - That's What I Need", total disclosure of his way of work by his own words, is available on www.nikolaikarpol.com Best regards, Publishing House Kapitol, Zagreb, Croatia (2) Dear Sirs, We are free to inform you about launching a book on famous Russian volleyball coach, double Olympic champion and double silver medalist, World champion and triple bronze medalist, triple Grand Prix winner, Mr. Nikolai Karpol. The book is titled "Karpol: Lunatics - That's What I Need" and it is available in our online shop www.nikolaikarpol.com. Sincerely, Publishing House Kapitol, Zagreb, Croatia 所々しか分かりません!! いきなりメールが来て困っています。 どなたか、和訳していただけませんか??

• 和訳お願いします

My brother was in a bad mood. Probably he was discouraged by his failure to get a better grade.

• 文の転換です。

The news that his brother's house in Nagano was damaged by the earthquake was a great shock to him. 単文に直してください。お願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was playing a card game with a bunch of friends recently, and I was eliminated early and so started observing the hand and play of one of the friends sitting next to me—which was known to him (via my clear body language). During continued play, another player requested to pick a card from this friend’s hand (allowed by the rules) in an attempt to get a really valuable card. The expectation is that it is a blind pick (by rule) with the informal expectation (of card games everywhere though not explicitly written into the rules) that one would make available for picking, by fanning them out for display by your opponent, every card in your hand. The friend I was observing however arrayed his cards in the customary fashion with an exception: The most valuable card in his hand was held below the level of the arrayed “fan” so it was not visible for selection by his opponent. During continued play以下の和訳を長いですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします