UK携帯からの電話はネットワークの混雑によって遅くなる可能性があります

このQ&Aのポイント
  • UK携帯からの電話が遅い理由として、ネットワークの混雑があります。
  • また、UK携帯でのメールの話も出ていますが、すでにヨーロッパで使用できるとのことです。
  • テキストを送ることを試みて、受け取れるかどうかを確認してほしいとのことです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳みてください。(depends、taxtはどうやくせばいいですか?)

sometimes UK phone to UK phone can be slow depends if network is busy ときどきUKの携帯からUKの携帯は?? もし電話回線が込み合ってるなら、(受け取るのに)遅い可能性がある。(時間がかかる) ネットワーク次第である?? ○この前に携帯でのメールの話をしていました。 ............................................ but i can already use in europe しかし、私はもうヨーロッパでつかう事ができる。 ??何か違和感のある文に感じますが・・ ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ i will try to text let me know if you can receive 本文を送って見るから、受け取れたら教えて。 ここのtextは本文と訳せばいいですか? 携帯から携帯にメールするのに、メールするから、という部分が、textを送るから、という意味と同じですか? 補足があったらします。 お願いします。

noname#87517
noname#87517
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hirous
  • ベストアンサー率56% (14/25)
回答No.1

ご自分で結構和訳ができてると思うんですが(笑)。 sometimes UK phone to UK phone can be slow depends if network is busy 回線が混雑するという状況次第ではイギリスの携帯同士は時々時間がかかることがある。 but i can already use in europe でも私ヨーロッパで(前から一応)使えてるんだけど。 i will try to text let me know if you can receive メールを打ってみるから受け取れたら教えて。 こんな感じだと思いますが。 文章にAlreadyを入れて全体的に「前々から」という意味を含みイギリスの携帯を ヨーロッパで普通に使えてるのよと言いたいのではないかな。 またTextは「携帯でメールを打つ・書く」意味です。 携帯電話から誰かにメールする時にこのTextを用います。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは! すっきりしました。 回答ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

In Europe we use different type of electrical plugs. Japan and US use the same type. Europe uses round pins. And in the UK they use another type of plugs. I will bring a conversion plug from my work for you. So you don't need to bring anything, ok? For your mobile phone, maybe it's better to disable data access when going outside of Japan. In Europe it will be really expensive for you. Does your mobile phone have wifi?

• 和訳みてください( -.-)

I cannot say everything on 〇 address because it is sometimes checked if they pick up key words. About us, I just wanted you to know: 私は〇のアドレスで全てをいう事ができない、なぜかというと時々チェックがあるから。もし彼らが私たちのキーワードをひろったら、私はあなたを知りたかった??? If you fall in love a japanese boy who can be with you every day, I cannot compete with that. If that ever did happen I hope we can still be good friends mail and see each other. もしあなたが日本の彼氏ができたらいつも(その彼と)一緒にいられる、わたしは競うことはできない?? もしそれがいつか生じたら、私たちは、いい友達でいてメールをし、お互い会えたらいいと思う。 お願いします(*_*)

• きちんと訳せません

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、彼は時々電話で話したいといっているのは解かるんですが、きちんと訳せません。教えて下さいお願いします!! I just wanna ask you if is cool to talk on phone sometimes...you know I don't have internet connections @ home yet,so I thought it will really be cool if we can talk on the phone.You can teach me japanese..lol...and I english.Anyway I'm just asking,you don't have to do it if you don't want to.But if you don't mind,you can email me your number and I can hola @ you sometimes....Looking forward to reading your email again.

• u to go to と u to come to

「I receive you to go to UK.」はどういう意味ですか? 自分なりの訳「ULに行くことを歓迎する」(これを言っている人はUK外の人?) また「I receive you to come to UK.」は誤った文法ですか。

• すみません和訳お願いします。

すみません和訳お願いします。 ======================= I'm not sure if it was you I talked to on phone yesterday. If so sorry our connections was very poor. You can get me on e-mail [・・・・@gtzpsda.co.ke] or [・・・・・・@gtz.de]. As I was trying to explain to you, I'm only assured of funds mid April and depending on my budgetary requirement I could place order if I can manage. I propose we wait a while while things work out on this end than we see if we can manage deal should the vehicle still be available. Best wishes & regards for your business George

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I would like to know if you ship to brazil and how can i do to by the sashimi knife. In ebay i can only buy for shipping in the USA

• 和訳教えてください

When in UK I can talk a few days holiday and drive if you want to visit anywhere いつUKに、私は少しの休みをいう事ができる(とれるという意味ですか?)もしあなたがいろいろと行きたいなら。 Need to have a better visit plan than before 前の計画よりもっといい計画が必要だ。 5 or 6, if stay 6 I go back 1 or 2 days before your birthday 5月6月。もし6月に滞在ならあなたのBDの1,2日前に戻る ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ もっと話したいという意味で I speak moreと打ったところ次の返事がきました when do you speak more, or you want to speak more? いつあなたはもっと話す、か、もっと話たいか(どっち?)

• 和訳なんですが

外国人の知り合いからのメールです。 じつはこの間、来週遊ぼうという話でしたが私は仕事がとっても忙しくなってしまい当日に断ってしまいました。そのときはなにも返事は返ってきませんでした。3日後の彼からのメッセージですがうまくやくせません。何かあまりいいメッセージでないのはわかります・・・会うはずだったけど私が忙しくてあえなかった。ここまでわかります。 I can onlyからが特に分りません。教えて下さいお願いします。 I was writing to say bye! I am going out to sea again Wednesday, and I will be going to 1@@@. I wish I could have taken you out again this weekend but with you busy schedule; I was unable to even receive a simple email form you. I am ok with that. I can only wait to have another time to see you so I will here from you when ever you decide to email me.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Are you going to the party tonight? ★It depends. ★On what? ★On what time I can finish work. What time do you usually finish working? At six. ★印の所が訳せません。よろしくお願いします。