• ベストアンサー

きちんと訳せません

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、彼は時々電話で話したいといっているのは解かるんですが、きちんと訳せません。教えて下さいお願いします!! I just wanna ask you if is cool to talk on phone sometimes...you know I don't have internet connections @ home yet,so I thought it will really be cool if we can talk on the phone.You can teach me japanese..lol...and I english.Anyway I'm just asking,you don't have to do it if you don't want to.But if you don't mind,you can email me your number and I can hola @ you sometimes....Looking forward to reading your email again.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • toff-toff
  • ベストアンサー率31% (110/348)
回答No.1

時々電話で話せたらいいんだけど…  君も知っている通り、僕んちにはネットの接続がまだないんで、電話で君と話せたらホントにいいなァと思ってるんだ。  (そしたら)僕に日本語を教えてくれたり(笑)僕が君に英語を教えたりできるじゃない。  君がいやならしなくてもいいんだけど、とにかくただ聞いてみただけさ。  でもイヤじゃなかったら、メールで君のところの電話番号をおしえてよ。 そうしたら、時々君と話せるしさ…   君からのメールまた来るのを楽しみにしてるよ。 こんな感じです。

jsiowlh
質問者

お礼

早いご回答有難うございます。やっぱり番号は気が引けます・・・

その他の回答 (1)

• gohantubu
  • ベストアンサー率20% (19/93)
回答No.2

「できたらでいいんだけど、電話で話せないかな? 私の家にはネット環境無いから、電話でお話できたらいいな、って思うんだけど。 日本語教えてよ(笑)替わりに英語教えてあげるから。 まあ嫌なら別にいいんだけど、電話番号をメールしてくれたらこっちからかけられるし・・・ 返事待ってます。」

jsiowlh
質問者

お礼

わかりやすいご回答有難うございます。この文を教えてもらってる時点で電話で話すなんて無理ですよね・・・ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 断り

外国人のE-palに電話で話したいといわれました。私は英語が苦手で文字で何とか会話が出来るくらいのレベルです。電話だと、リスニングも難しい、私は発音も悪いし、絶対会話は無理がある感じなんです・・・こういう場合英語でどう断るのが相手に失礼なくいえるのでしょうか?教えて下さい。 (会話は難しいかも知れないけど声を聞く程度なら私はOKなのですが相手はきっと会話をしてくると思うし・・・やはり今はまだ断ったほうがいいですよね・・・) ちなみにこの文で入ってきました。これは普通に誘ってる感じですか?それとももっとナンパな軽い感じですか? I really hope we can be good friens and also communicate a lot.I just wannna ask you If is cool to talk on phone sometimes... you know I ont have internet connections at home yet.so I thought it will really be cool if we can talk on the phone.You can teach me JP...lol and I english.anyway Im just asking. you dont have to do it if you dont want to.but If you dont mind.you can emailme your number and I can holla at you sometimes.

• 翻訳お願いします

Yep they both look to be moving along just fine. It can be slow sometimes and it is yet past 30 days. Sometimes they take a little longer as well but not more than 45. If you can shoot me your email I can look up the order and have you check to make sure the addresses are correct.

• canの用法?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:Take out those earphones when you talk to me! B:But this connects me to my cellphone. A:Well,make your choise. You can talk to me or you can talk to your phone.「どちらかにして、私と話すか、携帯電話と話すか。」 B:Hold on a sec. I have a call coming in. (質問)[You can talk to me or you can talk to your phone.]の[can]についてお尋ねします。 (質問1)canのフィーリングがつかめません。蓋然性・可能性「~ありうる」だと思いますが、能力「~できる」とも取れます。何かこの感じがつかむ方法はないでしょうか? (質問2)命令文にして[Please talk to me or talk to your phone.]では同じ表現にはならないでしょうか? 何度も同じ様な質問ですみません。よろしくお願いいたします。以上

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Of course Your work is beautiful and that is what matters to me! Can we try that on a shirt for you? I'll tag you. If it sells, then I'll pay you to do more!! Can you email .png?

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• うまく訳せません...

「昨夜はほんのちょっとだったけどあなたとliveで話せて楽しかったです。emailの方が私はいいけどね、あなたに私の本心を正確に伝えられるから。liveの英会話だと、私はまだ自分が言いたい事の五分の一ぐらいしか話せないんですよ。あなたと日本語で話せたらなぁ。日本語なら私は24時間ぶっ通しで話し続けられるよ。あなたはまた私とliveで話したい? 」 上の文を自分なりに英訳してみたところ、なんかへんてこりんになってしまいました…。 I was happy to talk to you live last night, even though it was such a short time. I still prefer email, though. It's because I can express what I think more exactly to you on email. In live English chats, I can only express 1/5 of what I have to say. I wish I could talk with you in Japanese.. If in Japanese I could continue talking over 24 hours. Do you want to talk with me live again? なんとか通じるかも? とは思いますが、勉強のためにも正しい表現を知りたいです。どなたか、手直しお願いいたします m(__)m

• 和訳お願いします

i guess that You don't want to talk to me any more:(. but I do wanna be your friend, if you don't mind !