• ベストアンサー

向こう脛がつって痛い

ちょうど一ヶ月前にも同様の質問(http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=1796016)があったのですが、「向こう脛がつって苦しい」とか「指先がつって痛い」という時はどう言えますか? I have/get muscle cramps in my left shin/toe,and it hurts so much/it's so painful! と言えますか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Gです。こんにちは。 >、「向こう脛がつって苦しい」とか「指先がつって痛い」という時はどう言えますか? I have/get muscle cramps in my left shin/toe,and it hurts so much/it's so painful! と言えますか? 分かると思いますよ。 ただ表現として、言いたいのは、だから痛い、と言いたいのですね。 ですから、まず、I'm having a hard time/having a pain fromと言う表現をします。そして、fromの後に理由を言うわけですね。 I'm having a pain from muscle cramps in the shin/toes.と言う表現ができるわけです。 Muscle cramps in my left shin sure gave me a lot of pain last night and it still hurts. また、引き攣るのはもうとっくに終わっているんだけど痛みはまだ残っている、と言うようなときもありますよね。 そういうときにはI no longer have muscle cramps in the shin, but I'm still having the pain (there)/but the pain hasn't gone (away) yet. と言うような表現ができますね。 My toes still hurt from the muscle cramps.と簡単な表現も使えますね。 (ところで脛と向う脛とどう違うのでしょうか。 もしかしたら英訳が間違っているかもしれません。 向う脛の筋肉は足の指先を持ち上げるときの筋肉ですね。 ふくらはぎの反対側ですね。) これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

mukumook
質問者

お礼

Gさん、おはようございます。いつもお世話になり恐縮しています。 becauseやsince を使わないで理由を表せるfromの使い方がわかりました。 実際、直った後にも痛みが残るときがあります。他の方の回答でも示していただくGさんの応用表現はとても参考になります。 「すね」の件ですが、「向こう脛」はすねの前面をさすようです。意識していませんでしたが、足の指と連動していますね。(笑) (余談ですが、以前病院のある科で「すねの前がつることがある」と言いましたら「前面がつるんですか?聞いたことありませんね」と一蹴されてしまいました。いくら専門外とはいえ!・・つりますよね??失礼いたしました。) ご回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 左目の左半分が見えないの意味

I can dont have any periphreal vision to the left of my left eye it is just needs glasses becasue I use the muscle in my right eye to compensate fro my left eye so it changes the lens of the eye I need glasses to read 状態を正しく知りたいので、翻訳をよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。

My legs hurt, and hard I can not e-mail often do not think hoId I want to spend so much I do not have a computer, so it's And now it is done well The e-mail frequently, I'll never OK I did not get mail often hurts I want to understand お願いいたします。

• 英和訳お願いします。

英和訳お願いします。 最近友人が疲れてるそうです。 当分会わないほうがいいかも、と伝えました。 Maybe it's best if we don't see each other. I'm very stressed these days and I get very drunk when I drink. It's not good for me or for anyone in my life. I'm not angry at you--just frustrated sometimes, not so much with you but with my own life situation. I wish things could be different. ちゃんと把握したいので訳していただけませんか。 お願いします。

• ...working his way through school.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より My dad always talks about working his way through school. But things are different now. It's so much more expensive now. 僕の父は働きながら学校を卒業したことについていつも話すんだ。でも、今は事情が違うからね。物凄くお金がかかる。 質問: (1)work one's way through school.で「働きながら学校を卒業する」とイディオムにはあります。one's wayの持つフィーリングがつかみたいのですが・・・?。working through schoolとの違いは? (2)訳文には「卒業したことについて・・」と過去形で書かれています。この文には過去を表す単語が見当たらないのですが・・。どうして? (3)so much more expensiveのso muchはmoreを強調しているのでしょうか? so muchが強調できるmore以外の副詞はありますか? 以上

• 和訳をお願いしたいです・・・

先日ハマった曲です 和訳をしていただけたら嬉しいです(;_;) 歌詞: Day by day We have lost our edge Don’t you know ? Forgotten is the life we led Now it seems You don’t care what the risk is The peaceful times have made us blind Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again i’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you From my heart Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again I’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice

• 有線でかかりまくってるレゲエのアップテンポな曲 (再質問です)

割とテンポが速くて、 歌詞の出だしが、 "ンダダダダダダダso sexy"っていいながら始まります。 サビでは "get down get down"って歌うのですが、ご存知の方いませんか? 音階であらわすと、出だしはレミミミミミミ(=ンダダダダダダダ)レーミッミー(="so sexy") サビのところは、ソッソー・シッラーーー・ラシドシラソラソファ#ミ・・ファ#ーソミーー (ソッソー・シッラーーーが"get down get down"にあたります) 以前こちらで質問して、 http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=582373 Sean PaulのGet Busyという回答をいただいたのですが、試聴してみたところ、それは確かに気になっていたものですが探していたものではありませんでした。 Sean Paulよりもうちょっとセクシーな声で、彼の曲よりもっと最近ブレイクしはじめた気がします。 お店のヒトに聞いても、有線らしく曲名がわからないのです。。。 よろしくお願いします!

• Rhymeについて

英語の勉強をしているうちにRhymeにハマりました。 go for ride! now,I'm hitting my stride! so I feel alright! It's gonna be so much fun tonight! Hi have a good day/night! 上記のような(まだまだ勉強中の自分が考えたものなので色々と変なとこがあるかもしれませんが…)ある程度、対象年齢が高めで日常生活を題材にしたRhyme集のようなサイト等ありますか? 知っている方がいましたら是非教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳 風邪ひかないで頑張れそう

いつもありがとうございます。 下記の☆和文の英訳をおしえていただけませんでしょうか。 ☆「あなたのおかげで、風邪をひかないで頑張れそうだよ。」 彼)君を温めるためにずっと僕のシャツをもっていていいよ。 私)Really?Thank you so much! お家に帰ったらあなたがそばにいるみたいで、うれしい! When I get home, you are always by my side! So happy! ☆「あなたのおかげで、風邪をひかないで頑張れそうだよ。」 背景:私が彼のいる香港に会いに行き、宿泊先ホテルが寒かったので、彼のヒートテックシャツを貸りました。そのまま日本にもって帰ってしまいました。 ずっと、君を温めるために僕のシャツをもっていていいよ。と言ってくれました。

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away