• ベストアンサー

訳が分かりません。

The material is not in an inhalable phase. お願いします。 ちなみに、この英訳も日本人が書いたので、あってるかどうか不明です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

The material is not in an inhalable phase. この物質は吸入可能な局面*にありません。 * 加工途中の一段階であるという意味 変です。「吸入可能」と「局面・段階」が意味的にずれています。 「吸入可能な段階」 "inhalable な phase" という「訳のわからない」ものになっています。 form がいいようです。form だと an もいりません。 The material is not in inhalable form. この物質は吸入可能な状態(形状)ではありません。

akcey
質問者

お礼

phaseをformに変えればすっきりするんですね!よくわかりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• piroko121
  • ベストアンサー率29% (32/109)
回答No.2

そもそもinhalableって単語を聞いたことがありませんが、日本人が書いた英語なら、おそらく、「この素材を吸い込んではいけません(害があります)」とでも言いたかったんですかね・・・・?

akcey
質問者

お礼

私も、なんとなく言いたいことはわかったのですが…。やはり、なんだかヘンテコな文ですよね。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • nature345
  • ベストアンサー率15% (155/977)
回答No.1

材料が吸入可能フェーズにありません。 http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/ 注意:和訳は機械で訳したもの、使用目的が不明なため。

akcey
質問者

お礼

吸入可能なフェーズって、何ですかねぇ。自分で考えてるときも、そこが一番引っかかりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳

英文でわからなかった文がありました。訳を教えてください。 In the United States, for example, many cities do not have a 13th street; man buildings do not have a 13th floor. It is surprising, though, that the number 13 is considered unlucky in the United States. The country was originally divided into 13 states. On the dollar bill there is a picture of an incomplete pyramid with 13 steps. The bald eagle carries an Olive branch in one of its claws with 13 leaves and 13 berries on it. In the other claw it is holding 13 arrows, and above its head there are 13 stars. 宜しくお願い致します。

• この訳で通じるでしょうか? 

下記の日本語をYahoo翻訳で訳してみました。 問題はないでしょうか? また、こういうソフトを使う際の、基となる日本語文の書き方のコツがあれば、あわせてご指導いただけないでしょうか。。 「日本のフルーツショップは、未だにアナログな所が多くて、Eメールの環境が整っていません。 つきましては、一部、Eメールがありません。 Aグループは、横浜店に送信すれば各店舗に配信してくれます。」 There are many places that are analog, and, in the Japanese fruit shop, environment of an E-mail is not yet regulated well. Therefore, there is not an E-mail partly. An A group serves it to each store if I transmit a message in Yokohama shop.

• 英文訳をお願いいたします。

以下の問題に困っています。もしお分かりになる方がおりましたら どうぞご教授くださいm(__)m 日本語に訳しなさい。 【問】日本語に訳しなさい。直訳すると文意が不明確になると考える場合は、意味が通るように工夫して訳しなさ(文意を明確にするために必要であれば、その限りにおいて、文中にない語を補ってもよい) Not that no court should decide these issues ―― for again, there is a great value and an important need for lower court to wrestle with these questions, if only to create a body of legal material from which others may draw in considering these questions.

• 訳を教えて+訂正してください。

友達が作った歌の歌詞なんですが・・・。 *** 嬉しいのは、あなたが傍にいてくれるから 【I am glad/because you are in an I side.】 悲しいのは、あの薬指には指輪があるから 【I miss you/because there is a ring in that third finger.】 全ては全て 【Everything is everything.】 泣いてても、次の春はやってくる 【Even if I am crying, it comes in next spring.】 笑ってても、次の冬はやってくる 【Even if I am laughing, it comes in next winter.】 全ては全てだから 【Because everything is everything.】 心から唄うわ 【I sing a song for you with all my soul.】 この歌は私の魂です 【This song is my soul.】 あなたに寄り添っていたい 【I want to nestle up to you.】 でもあなたが幸せならそれでいい 【 ? 】 繋いだ手【The connected hand】 海沿いの街【The town along the sea】 赤い糸【Red thread】 誓いの指輪【The ring of an oath】 運命論には興味はない 【It is not interested in fatalism.】 だからここに居ろと言って 【Therefore, it says "Be here."】 恋愛論には興味はない 【It is not interested in a love theory.】 だから、嘘でも付き通して 【Therefore, it keeps being attached also with a lie.】 全ては全て 泣いてても、次の春はやって来た 笑ってても、次の冬はやって来た 全ては全てだったから 心から誓うわ 【I take an oath from the bottom of my heart.】 私の愛は真実でした 【My love was true.】

• 違いを教えてください。

1.The working mother is now a not unusual factor in a child's home life. 2.The working mother is not now an unusual factor in a child's home life. 1は問題集に書かれていた文です。 2は私が勝手に作りました。1の単語の並び方がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文と日本語訳があります。翻訳は正しいですか?

Americans who are in important positions would not make a big fuss about where they sit in a car for another reason. Americans strongly believe in equality as an ideal. Someone who is of high statues is expected to minimize his own importance. The people around him are also expected not to make too much of a fuss over him. An important person who is nice to the "little guy" is respected. 日本語訳 重要な地位にあるアメリカ人は、別の理由もあって車内でどこに座るかについて大げさに騒ぐようなことはしないでしょう。アメリカ人は、理想としての平等を強く信じています。高い地位にいる人は、自身の重要度を抑えた振る舞いをすることが期待されるのです。彼の周りの人たちもまた、彼のことで大騒ぎしないことが望まれます。「平凡な人」に印象の良い重要人物が尊敬されるのです。

• 訳を教えてください

it 以下がよくわかりません。訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします! The way we eat now, especially in America, is not only wrong in itself, it produces the appetites which it then so abundantly and lucratively supplies.

• 至急日本語訳にお願いしたいのですが・・・

至急日本語訳お願いしたいのですが・・・長文ですみません。翻訳ツールは使わずにお願いします。 長文ですみません。よろしくお願いします。 This rather simple example illustrates the way in which information on the language use of different age groups may reveal the direction of linguistic change in a community.A great deal of linguistic variation is stable but some is an indication of linguistic change in progress.The patterns of deletion of the regular past tense affix(-ed) are stable in English-speaking communities.In Norwich,as elsewhere,the forms[in]vs[iŋ],and[h]-dropping,discussed in chapter 6,are also examples of stable variants.The patterns noted for different groups in the community have not changed over the last 50 or 60 years.The substitution of a glottal stop for [t] in certain positions,on the other hand,is increasing in Norwich.The use of [d] for the initial sound in then and than is an example of stable variation in New York.There is no evidence that the vernacular pronunciation with [d] is increasing.The challenge is to identify the clues which make it possible to predict which current variation will result in change and which won't.

• 教え方が良くない 英語

日本の英語の教え方は良くない。 The way of teaching English is not good in japan と、 The way of teaching English in japan is not good in japanの位置での違いはなんでしょうか?

• 英文訳です

意味はわかるのですが、綺麗に訳せません。綺麗に訳していただけますと、有難いです。 The relationship should be kept in mind and an appropriate manner of speaking adopted to ensure the other person is comfortable.