• ベストアンサー

日記を書きました。Part2間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Daisen today. It's a tour that 4.5kilos from the Daisen temple with comedian Daiske and Hanako. But it began to rain before I just arrived. It has been canceled becouse of that. That's too bad. I came back after I whached event in gym.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • debut
  • ベストアンサー率56% (913/1604)
回答No.1

2行目の that がよくわかりません      I joined a tour to walk for 4.5 kilometers from the Daisen temple with      comedians Daisuke and Hanako. 3行目は arrived の後に at+目的地 かな? 4行目は「キャンセルされた」という受身形だから、has はいらないでしょう。      It was canceled because of that. 5行目は「残念だった」という気持ちなら I was very sorry. でしょう。 6行目はちょっとしたことだけど、event や gym の前には the ですか。 参考までに

haroharo815
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 まだまだ、解らない事が多くこれからもご指導お願いします。 この日記はグログで公開しています。 また、気がむいた時に見てやってください(^_^)v

関連するQ&A

• 日記を書きました。間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Sannomiya in Kobe. My friend told me general shop. I went to there. The shop is Ein shop. I went out the central exit in station.and then walk to Towarood street to sea. I turned right ciao paanic shop next the paking lot. I could look at the shop soon. The shop is very small but it like Toy box. I bought World map. I might decorate it in my room. I went to Kobe after a long time. I thought that it was fashionable town,after all.

• ~するや否や、~した途端、~して初めて、英文形

同じような意味の文に対して、次のような6つの文が考えられます。 少しづつニュアンスが違うと思うのですが、どのような時にどの文を 使うかお教えください。 1. It happened that he was out when I visited him.  たまたま外出中だった。 2. Just as I was going to pick up the receiver, the telephone rang.  受話器を取り上げようとした途端 (まだ取り上げていない) 3. I was about to go out when the telephone rang.  出かけようとした途端 (まだ出かけていない)  代案)Just as I was going to go out, the telephone rang. 4. No sooner had I left home than it began to rain.  家を出るや否や、(すでに出てしまっている) 5. I had hardly arrived there when the concert began.  会場に着くか、着かないうちに(既に着いている)  代案)No sooner had I arrived there than the concert began. 6. It was not until I came home that I noticed I had left my umbrella on the train.   家に帰って初めて、気が付ついた。  ここまで書いてきて、1、2と3、4と5、6の4つのグループに 分かれているような気がしてきました。間違っているかもしれませんよろしくお願いします。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Friday, March 10, 2006 It was sunny today. I had a bad headache in this morning, so I did nothing at all what I was going to do today. There wasn't a medicine for a headache so I went out buying it and drank it in the evening. A little time later, the medicine cured my headache and I became to feel rather good. I thought that I should have drunk it earlier!!

• I think that という文

中2英語の、「I think that〜」という文についてです。2つ質問があります。 ・「I think that she went to the park.」という文。切るなら、「I think / that she went to the park.」か「I think that / she went to the park.」どちらでしょうか。 ・「私は〜だと思う」という文はよく使うと思いますが、例えばAかBどっちだと思う?という質問に対して「私はAだと思うよ」と答えるときにはthatは使わず「I think it's A.」と答えるのは何故ですか? たくさん質問をしてすみません。

• 文の構造がわかりません。

文の構造がわかりません。 I came to the woods because I wished to live deliberately and see if I could not learn what it had to teach,and not,when I came to die discover that I had not lived. これは、ヘンリーディビットの「森の生活」からの抜粋です。 前半は理解できるんですが、and not~以降がわかりません。 質問1、何に対してand notと言っているのか。 質問2、when I came to die の後ろには何が省略されているのでしょうか。 なお、日本語訳はすでに読んでいるので、意味はわかっています。ただ、英語の構造上がどうなっているのか知りたいです。お分かりになる方よろしくお願いいたします。

• 簡単な日記を英語で書きました。英語のできる方、文法のチェックをお願い致

簡単な日記を英語で書きました。英語のできる方、文法のチェックをお願い致します。 I woke up at 10:30 this morning. 今朝10時30におきた I had a terrible dream last night. ひどい夢をみた so I felt a little bad this morning. だから今朝はちょっと気分が悪かった It was the contents which the senior of previous workplace borrowed money , and it pushed to me. その夢の内容は前の職場の先輩が借金をして私におしつけた How terrible he is! なんて彼はひどいんだ After that I had breakfast. and I began to study in English. その後食事して、英語の勉強を始めた。 お願いいたします。

• 梨狩り日記を書きました。間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Hawaii hotspring and pear huntig. First time "Hawaii hot sprig" The place is for the southern in Tottori prefecture near Japan sea. You can take a hotspring to see Togou lake. And then pear hunting. It's Japan of one in autumn. I hunted red pear in farm near Tottori dune. It's really big. I was surprised. I ate it after I took a picter. It was a real disappointment. 今日は羽合温泉と梨狩りに行ってきました。 羽合温泉に行くのは、はじめてです。 場所は鳥取県の日本海に近い所です。 東郷湖を見ながら温泉に入れます。 それから、日本の秋のひとつ、梨狩りです。 鳥取砂丘に近い農園で赤梨を狩りました。 とても、大きくてビックリしました。 写真を撮る前に食べてしまったのが、残念です。

• 英語が堪能な方

自然な訳をお願いできますか? I first heard it from attorneys who typically represent men in a divorce. I then began to see it in the cases that came before me. I remember the attorney who first mentioned it to me some ten years ago,he leaned back in his chair at a conference on divorce and said,“It never ceases to amaze me how many men come to me with their jaws on the floor saying they never saw it coming."

• 英語文章

次の英文の違いどの場面で使うかわかりません わかる方がいましたら説明お願いします。 congratulationsとThat's wonderful That's too bad と I'm sorry to hear that よろしくお願いします

• 日記の添削をお願いします

Today, I was tired to go to some shops which were likely to sell something appropriate for packing the bag which I had sold on Yafuoku. In spite of my labor, however, I couldn’t find it. So I ended up to decide to buy it in the post office when I send the bag. It was 8 pm, and I didn’t have lunch and got hungry, so I went to my favorite Ramen shop for dinner. It was still very good despite I ate it many times. Only, I am feeling that I must cook foods myself, because I have begun Palsytem. I will do tomorrow. 英語としておかしいところやこうしたほうがより自然だというところを遠慮なく指摘してください。