• ベストアンサー

できたら大至急お願いします。 これで通じますか?

私は、海外の宿をインターネット&E-mailで予約する事になり、相手から返事が返ってきました。 >泊まる人数と年齢 とだけです。 そこで、返信で、『大人1人と子供2人(9歳と11歳)』と、 『再度この日の予約が可能か』、 1週間単位の値段でレンタルできるのですが($250/pw)『10日間だと幾らか』と、 『#100(このホリデーハウスの表示Noです)の住所を教えて下さい』 と聞きたいのですが、これで通じるか教えていただきたいのです。 間違いは、訂正していただけると、ありがたいです。 お願いします。 Thank you for your reply soon. We are 1 adult and 2 children.(11 and 9 years old) I want to know accommodation weekly and 10days rate, this #100 house's address and can we book our requested date?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bono223
  • ベストアンサー率31% (71/224)
回答No.2

質問は箇条書きにした方が、誤解がなくていいと思います。こんな感じでどうでしょう。 Thank you for your prompt reply. There are 3 in my party, 1 adult (xx years old) and 2 children (11 and 9 years old). I have some questions below. 1. Can I rent your accommodation for 10 days by the rate of $250/week? 2. Can I have the address of #100 house? 3. Can I book from mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy as I requested? Thank you.

daikichi-kichi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 そうですね、箇条書きの方が、誤解はないですよね! 大変助かりました。 今予約をしようとしてる所は、以前HPでは空室になっていたので予約をしたら、空きがないって言われて、旅行をキャンセルするハメになったいきさつもあり、きちんとした返事を頂けないと、この人は信用できないので・・・。 本当は、他の宿が取れればいいのですが。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

相手の返事をみていないので ちょっとどういう返事を書くべきか 悩みますが。 とりあえず Thank you for your quick reply.   次の行はまあいいので。とばす。 I want to know accommodation weekly とありますがすでに WEEKLY RATE はわかっていらっしゃるわけで また聞くのかちょっとわからないのです。 I would like to know the rate for 10 days. I know the weekly rate as 250$. I know the weekly rate as 250$. Could you tell me the rate for ten days? とすれば すでに週のレートはわかっていますが10日間だとどうなるのでしょう。 と聞く感じです。 Also pls tell me the address for the house #100. 『再度この日の予約が可能か』、というのもよくわからないのですが すでに予約が可能か聞いて 先方の答えはOKだったけどもういちど 心配なので聞くような、 再確認をとりたいみたいなかんじなのでしょうか。 また REQUESTED DATE といっても 前のメールには書いたかもしれませんが 手紙をもらうほうは前のメールを見て とややこしくなるので こういうときはきちんと日にちをいつからいつと書いたほうがいいですよ。   Pls confirm if reservation for OCT 25th ~ OCT 30th is still OK. などとしますが。 でも10日間の値段を聞いてやめるばあいもあるのですよね。  だったらば I would like to know if I can still make reservation from OCT 25th ~ Oct 30Th. みたいにしますが。  参考にして下さい。

daikichi-kichi
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 相手からの返事は、『問い合わせありがとうございます。人数と年齢を教えて下さい』 としか、返事がもらえてなかったもので。 ここの町は小さいのですが、ちょうど旅行中に大きなイベントにぶつかるらしく、今まで問い合わせた所が全滅だったので、予約ができるという返事も頂けてなく、本当に予約が可能なのかわからなかったので、もう1回メールで聞こうかと思ったからです。 説明不足ですいません。

関連するQ&A

• 至急。英語について。

just come sweetie I will pay for the ticket and we can be together.に I'm very Happy, Thank you. I want to see you, right this moment. but no. I have a job. I'm sorry.といったら well you will be moving soon so quit the job early and comeと来たのですが 『じゃぁ、今すぐ仕事やめて来てよ』という意味ですか?

• 至急訳していただけますか?お願いします。

Thank you very much for your kindly email.   Sorry, we didn't receive any of your notice said you paid for the goods already before, until now I received your email to asked where is the goods after your payment almost for 1 month.   Your goods is still not arrange because we don't know you paid money for it already! You didn't notice me after your payment is done!! I'm really sorry to tell you this truth.   So do you need we ship the goods to you now or just refund the payment to you now??  We'll have holiday for Chinese Moon festival and Chinese National day from Sep.29th to Oct.4th. on Oct.5th we'll back to work.   So if you need we ship to you before holiday, please kindly confirm it back to me within today. Cos tomorrow we'll start have holiday.   If you need us refund payment to you, please kindly confirm your paypal address to us, then we'll return the payment to you soon.   Best Regards,   Jone

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

• すみませんが日本語略してください

We are sorry for the late reply. We can't ship the leash and collar to you at the moment. We will issue the money for the leash and collar to your account. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Catarina

• ネイティブな方、教えてください!

私は最近知り合った、気になる人(アメリカ人)がいます。 昨日彼とのメールのやりとりで Great and Thank you Im really happy I want to be with you と、送ったところ you will soon と帰ってきました。 『あなたはすぐにそうします』と解釈したのですが なんだか言葉のつながり的におかしい気がするのです。。 これってどう言う感じの言葉なのでしょう? 教えてください。

• 至急!以下の英文を翻訳してください

海外のホテルを9/4にしまして、本日予約確認のメールを送りましたら、 以下のようなメールが返ってきました。 Thank you for choosing our hotel!, However, we regret to inform you that we do not have any rooms available on your requested date. Hope to accommodate you next time! 翻訳サイトでは 当ホテルをお選びいただき、ありがとうございます、しかし、我々はあなたに知らせるために後悔している 私達はあなたの要求された日現在において入手可能な任意の部屋を持っていない。 次回あなたを収容するために願っています! となりますが、これって空いている部屋が無い。 って事ですよね? 現実逃避したいのですが、どなたか止めを刺してください。

• こんにちは、お世話になります。

こんにちは、お世話になります。 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email and patience.We have contacted our product department again.As soon as we get the reply,we will send you an email.If they think it is necessary to send it back to repair,we will keep you informed.We are sorry for all the trouble it may cause to you.Any problems please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

I am very happy everyone likes the gift! Please take pictures and we want to see how they look good on you ^_^ We miss you and we looking forward to see you soon ^_^, we will call you this weekend, ok ? Love you always

• 和訳してもらえませんか?

彼からのメッセージですが単語を調べてなんとなく理解したつもりですが、辞書翻訳だと変な日本語に…。 いまいちうまく話し言葉に訳せません。どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I want to say thank you for everything. From the first time we met when we went to a karaoke I realized you are an extraordinary girl, you deserve only the best things in life. The more I know you, the more I want to give you children and a happy life. I will do my best to find a place in Switzerland to work and live.

• どのような意味でしょうか

We recently moved into a house in a suburb that feels like a small town. We like the house, but I’m still not sure about leaving the city. My children love our front yard, and we play out there nearly every day. My children are young, 4 and 1 years old, and the back yard is a hill that is difficult to negotiate for my littlest. a hill that is difficult to negotiate for my littlestはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします