• ベストアンサー

メール文のアドバイスお願いします(>_<;

May_Kの回答

• May_K
  • ベストアンサー率39% (43/108)
回答No.4

単刀直入なメールで構いません。それが普通です。 せいぜい書き出しで何か入れるにしても、Hi程度で構いません。 I got your e-mail but I'm afraid you sent it to wrong person. If you were sending me, sorry for my getting it wrong. 上記でも親切な方です。以前間違えたときには 「Wrong e-mail!」とだけ返信された事があります。

関連するQ&A

• 「~嬉しいです。」の表現の文を作る。

「あなたが来るということを聞いて嬉しいです。」(=「あなたが来てくれるのは嬉しいです。」と思っています。)  (1)I'm happy (that) you're coming. (2)I'm glad (that) You're coming. (3)I'm happy (that) you'll come.  (4) I'm glad (that) you'll come.  (1)(2)はありで、(3)(4)は非文らしいです。 なぜですか? 確実性が低いからですか?   (5)I'm sure he'll make it. はいいのですよね、ちがいがよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 対話文

次の対話文の[   ]に入れるのに適切なものを.ア~エの中から1つ選んでください  (1) [ After school ] A: Can you come to my house today? B: Sorry. I must go to the tennis club. A: I see. Then maybe some other time. [ ] B: Goodbye.   ア I`ll show you . イ You`re welcome ウ Here you are. エ Take it easy. お願いします!!

• 日本語にして下さい。

That's how I feel about you. Even if you're with someone else that makes you happy, I would be happy for you.

• このメール文のニュアンスは?

have been to Tokyo before but i don't think i know it too well; so maybe you can show me around some day. what is your work schedule, if you don't mind me asking? 私は東京に住んでると言ったらこのようなメールをもらったのですが、 show me aroundの後に仕事のスケジュールとかを聞いてくる感じをみると、いつが暇なのかを聞かれてる感じがしますがそれは考えすぎでしょうか? この質問は誘う感じできいてるのでしょうか・・・?

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(2)

In my opinion, why argue at all? I can't say that you're right in your beliefs and I can't say that I am either. It's just not possible in my mind. But then, yes, I have experienced some of the feelings you mentioned in your letter. What's the point? Coming from someone who likes to think there is something out there, but realize that I am not sure - We're here to live together and to choose how to live in this society. I don't know what else there is, and I have accepted not knowing. こんにちは、アメリカ人からのメールですが、 (1)一行目のwhy argue at all?が全くわかりません(>_<) (2)What's the point? ポイントは何だっけ?というかんじでしょうか? (3) Coming from someone who l ikes to think there is something out there, but realize that I am not sureは全くわかりません<(_ _)>すみませんがどなたかアドバイスお願いします。

• 時制は…?

ペンパルとのメールでこういうフレーズがありました。 >i am sorry that i havent written mail to you in a long time but i have had so much homework! これは現在完了なので、普通に考えれば今までずっと手紙かけなくてごめん…ってことですけど、これから長いこと書けないっていうことではないですよね?

• また英文メールの日本語翻訳をお願いします。

また英文メールの日本語翻訳をお願いします。 相手は私のメール友達(女性)です 毎回メールの交換をしていますが、ある時メールが来なかった為に、嗜みのメールをしたところ 下記の返事が返ってきました。ほぼ12時間後です。 彼女は英語圏の女性ではありませんので、わかりにくいところがあります。 原文は下記のとおりです。 ○○○○○san sorry for everything maybe im not a good girl too you becouse everytime you mail me im busy, 私は上記の英文を下記のように書き換えましたが、前後しますと意味が変わってきます ○○○○○san sorry for everything maybe I'm not a good girl to you because every time you mail me I'm busy, お願いします。

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

道に迷った女性に英語で道を聞かれた、男性が言ったせりふです。 I'm sorry I can't understand English at all. Hey, you never know. Next time you're over, maybe I'll have learned a bit of English for you. "Nest time you're over" の意味がわかりません。「今度来たときには」なのかなと推測はできますが。 わかるかたがいらっしゃったら、解説していただけませんか? よろしくお願いします。

• この会話文の構造を教えていただけませんか?

男.How is your novel coming along? Have you finished writing it? 女.I wish I could say yes, but I haven't been very productive lately. 男.Maybe it's writer's block. You need to get away for a while. You've probably been working too hard. 女.You're right. I don't think it's anything a few days off wouldn't cure. で、最後の I don't think it's anything a few days off wouldn't cure. の文の構造を教えて頂ける方いらっしゃらないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 英検準1級リスニングの問題です。