• ベストアンサー

和訳おねがいします

明日「成功したビジネスリーダーは誰か」というテーマについて英語でプレゼンをしなくてはいけない状況になり、 私はその成功したビジネスリーダーとして松下幸之助さんを選びました。 そこで成功したリーダーの条件の中で 1.Cultivate Relationships 2.Build and Share Knowledge 3.Coherence Making という項目があったのですがこれらはどういう意味なのでしょうか。 また松下幸之助さんについても知っている方がいらっしゃいましたら、ご教授のほうお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#114795
noname#114795
回答No.4

1.人脈を開拓し拡げ、よい関係を醸成する。 2.人まねでない知識・知恵を自ら入手・創造し他の人々に伝え共有する。 3.論理的な首尾一貫性を保つ でしょうか。 松下幸之助氏に関しては無数の資料があります。 代表的なのは、松下電器産業の HP にあります。

参考URL:
http://panasonic.co.jp/company/person/cp_0001.html

その他の回答 (3)

• usaty
  • ベストアンサー率41% (248/604)
回答No.3

1.関係を培います。 2.知識を築き上げて、共有します。 3.一貫性作成 間違っていたらごめんなさい。

• taka-x
  • ベストアンサー率22% (16/71)
回答No.2

松下 幸之助「経営の神様」  1894年、和歌山県生まれ。松下電器創業者。  小学校を4年で中退、火鉢店、自転車店などに奉公した後、大阪電灯の工事担当者となる。22歳で独立、松下電器製作所を開設。35年松下電器産業株式会社に改組、社長に就任。46年PHP研究所設立。52年オランダのフィリップス社と提携。61年松下電器会長。73年相談役。80年松下政経塾開塾。87年勲一等旭日桐花大綬章受章。89年4月94歳で死去。  

参考URL:
http://panasonic.co.jp/rekishikan/
回答No.1

1.周りとの関係をはぐくむ(大事にする) 2.知識の確立及び共有化 3.首尾一貫性 かな?

microken55
質問者

お礼

素早い回答ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 学歴がないが成功した人

高卒、中卒等でビジネスで大成功した人をご存じでしたら、教えてください。また、成功した秘訣も教えてください。できれば、松下幸之助や本田宗一郎など、中卒、高卒が当たり前だった時代の人ではなく、最近のひとのことが知りたいです。

• 松下幸之助の失敗って?

現在ビジネス専門学校で松下幸之助のリーダーシップスタイルについて研究してます。 しかし、彼についての失敗談が少なくて困っています。 勿論、彼の失敗に対する姿勢が単純に失敗を失敗で終わらせないものである為だと思うのですが、 いかんせん事例が少ないもので一体どんな失敗から学んだのか掴めません。 詳しい方、教えてください。

• 松下幸之助氏の人物像

お世話になります。 現在リーダーシップに関して勉強をしております。 日本の理想のリーダーの代名詞と言っても過言ではないのは、やはり松下幸之助氏であるかと思われます。当時の経営は今現在では通用しないとおっしゃる方もいらっしゃるかもしれませんが、やはり時代を見据え一商店であった松下を大企業にした手腕はすごいものだと思います。 今触り程度ですが松下氏に関する書籍を読み、松下電器産業のホームページを確認しております。今のところ松下氏の聖人君子のような部分しか分かりません。私としましてはあれほどの大企業のトップに君臨したのですから、それなりに狡猾な部分もあったのではないかと思います。というよりもそういう部分が無いほうがおかしいのではないかと。 松下氏の聖人君子ではない会社のためなら非人道的なことでも行うといった部分はなかったのか、調べたいのですがそのような書籍・エピソードを教えていただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳の添削お願いします。

和訳の添削お願いします。 1 Runnig a business was not new to Jessi.She grew up on a dairy farm in Michigan, a northern, central state in the United States. ジェシーにとって事業立ち上げは未経験ではなかった。彼女はアメリカ合衆国の北中央部にあるミシガン州の農場で経験を培っていた。 2 From her early experiences on the farm, she learned the rewards and the difficulties of making a business succeed. 若くしてからの農場での経験により事業成功への報いや苦労を学んだ。 3 Jessi discovered her love of music at a very young age. When she was old enough to go to college, she auditioned at Michigan State University and was accepted into the piano music program. ジェシーはとても若い頃に音楽愛好家であることが判明した。 彼女が進学するに値する歳になったとき、ミシガン州立大学にてオーディションを受け、ピアノ音楽への履修を承認された。 以上でよろしいでしょうか?

• この英文の和訳お願いします。 難しいです。

翻訳サイトだと意味がおかしくなるので質問しました。 Later in this book I will describe information gained from other sources. Twelve old people in the sample were kind enough to keep a diary of their activities for a week in the spring of 1955. Four of these diaries are reproduced in an appendix. Special surveys were made of the social and family background of old people seeking help from the social services: a sample group of some 200 people originating in East London who spent the last period of their lives in L.C.C homes; and finally, 400 people being visited by home helps in Bethnal Green. The object of these surveys was, first, to explore the respective functions of relatives and of the social services in helping to meet the needs of old people, and second, to pinpoint those groups who make the heaviest demands on statutory and voluntary provision. In presenting the results I have tried throughout to keep individual people in the forefront. The research worker is so anxious to establish patterns, uniformities, and systems of social action that he is tempted to plan questionnaires that can be filled in simply and to confine his report largely to classificatory lists and tables of statistics. The uniqueness of each individual and each family is probably the fundamental difficulty about this. However those to be studied are selected, whether on grounds of likeness in age, situation, occupation, or class, once one meets them and behavior, relationships, attitude and interpretation. Standard questions, prepared beforehand, mean different things to different people; they are sometimes appropriate, sometimes inappropriate; by themselves they do not provide an adequate means of thoroughly investigating subjects as complex as this. Before one can apply or interpret the reliability of answers to set questions, one needs a fair idea of the most important relationships, activities, and characteristics of each person approached, important, that is, as they are judged by him. Too many of the principal features of social life might otherwise be missed or misrepresented. Although I believe with conviction that the methods of interviewing should be flexible and that reports on social research should convey the quality and diversity of individual and social behavior, I am not suggesting that the search for patterns of behavior, through statistical analysis and correlation, is not important. I am submitting only that once a social inquiry moves beyond simple description and measurement, for instance, of facts of a basically demographic kind, the build-up of statistics and indices of behavior becomes a subtle and complicated process that can only proceed in the context of a wide knowledge of the societies concerned. And such knowledge cannot be gained unless there is direct and continuous acquaintance with the people who are being studied.

• 和訳お願いします

自分で訳した部分もあるのですが、分からない部分も多くまた訳した部分はあっているかどうか確かめたいので 長文ですが和訳していただけると嬉しいです。 The Japanese senior citizens who founded Jeeba knew they were making history when they coined their company motto:”Of the elderly, by the elderly and for the elderly.” By the time the 25 founders met one another in the mid-1990s, at a series of business-networking events hosted by the government of southern Saga prefecture, many companies were making products for the elderly, the elderly, the fastest-growing demographic market in Japan. But these goods were not made by the elderly. All the Jeeba founders were older than 60 and believed they had a special insight into the needs of older consumers. In 1997, they launched Jeeba (the name means “ole man and old woman”) to build senior-friendly bathtubs, toilets and hammock lifts to help the infirm into wheelchairs. They do not hire young people, and the oldest of their workers is 75, Annual sales are only $272,000, but senior director Kazuhiro Noda, 67, expects revenues to start growing soon, as the company is putting more money and resources into sales development. He also believes copycats are sure to follow. Say Noda:”There will be a lot more companies like ours.” He’s probably right. Firms run by senior citizens are still a rarity, in Japan and worldwide. But the elderly have numbers on their side. Thanks to the post-World War II baby boom, healthier and longer-living seniors are reaching retirement age in unprecedented numbers all over the developed world. Very low birthrates in those same countries mean there are far fewer young workers to take their place. The potential consequences for industrialized countries are now clear: shrinking work forces, soaring health costs and collapsing pension systems. Nihon University demographer Naohiro Ogawa is not exaggerating much when he says:”Old people are Japan’s only growing asset.” よろしくお願いします!

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is defensive and so can be quarrelsome, a man who has had a life full of disputes. He can be jealous, threatening, boastful and cruel. Love can be a battle ground, the wounds you, but it will also be irresistible, powerful and stirring. He is wealthier than you. He is a strong man but not always a good or righteous man. There will be times when you feel the prevents you making a starting new things in your life, but also would feel lost without him.. The beginning of the relationship or the early years of the marriage will be the most difficult for this is a relationship that grows better with time. The karmic task of the relationship is to build a love that I respects your individuality and your rights to your own life, but doesn’t lead to living separate lives.

• 三つの短文です。翻訳お願いします。

三つの独立した短文です。 ビジネスについての話です。 日本語訳お願いします。 Increasingly,many Japanese companies are conducting joint projects with foreign companies. The purpose of this is to produce competitive and marketable products in an efficient and inexpensive way by combining the resources of both companies. Members of such international projects therefore use email often to communicate with their counterparts overseas. Within the last decade,email has virtually replaced other means of business communication such as telephone,fax,and regular mail. Also,more and more Japanese companies are holding video conferences with their business partners overseas. Thus,email and video conferencing are essential to modern international business communication. Good interpersonal relationships are very important in business,as they form the basis for our ability to negotiate effectively. In other words,skill in dealing with human relationships is key to maximizing business performance. Strong interpersonal relationships,for instance,lay the foundation for the successful launch of joint projects or ventures with business partners. Therefore,it is vital to understand the important role played by hospitality. Consequently,it is essential not only to learn etiquette but also to cultivate a spirit of hospitality in international business settings. Simply put,intercultural communication is defined as communication between persons from different cultural backgrounds. There is no doubt that communication methods are substantially influenced by culture. Today globalization is rapidly bringing together companies of different nations to conduct business together. Accordingly many workplaces are becoming increasingly multicultural. Therefore,success in such business environments is largely attributable to learning the art of cultural mediation. For this reason,it is important to consider not only language barriers,but also cultural differences that affect both business and interpersonal communication.

• 和訳が知りたいです。

インドの方からのメールですが訳が知りたいのです。 最後のkeep writing とはどのような意味があるのでしょうか? Dearest friend Thanks to your wishes, we watched aurora during the last day. Expressions, goodness of heart and good friendship is never constraint by any language. The day we met, I wished I knew more Japanese because both Pragya (the gal) and myself wanted to talk to you so much more. So we are really sorry as well that we don't know Japanese. Actually, in my heart, I really feel so inspired to you all guys that you have stick to your own culture and language. I wish we Indians loved our own language as much as you do. Photograph came out really well. Thanks for sending it. We have couple of Japanese friends and from them we know we really love Japanese people. Culture wise they are so close to Indians. Japanese preserved ashes of our great leader Subash Chandra Bose in their Japanese temple for so many decades. Japanese help this leader build his army to free India. So we always feel thankful to Japan. Some of our best movies have famous songs shot in Japan with Japanese words. 'Sayonara' word became so famous in India. When in 50-60's Japan had to give away their leader to British was a war hero, whole India had cried over that incident. My parents still remember that incident and keep telling me about that. Japan Suzuki brought in the car revolution for India and still is a market leader. So we are very well connected with Japan. I can understand how much shocking it might have been for you to go back to Japan. Japan has suffered so much in last 50 years. They are such a peaceful nature but still have suffered so much. It is very unfortunate. I am sure Japan will revive. I can tell you whole of India's wishes are with you guys. You all have so much energy, patience and strong will. I am glad that your near dear ones and house is safe. Please say my wishes to your family. Keep writing.

• the story of my life 和訳

授業でヘレンケラーのThe Story of my life をやっているのですが、上手く和訳ができないので和訳の方を教えてほしいです。 When the time of daisies and buttercups came Miss Sullivan took me by the hand across the fields, where men were preparing the earth for the seed, to the banks of the Tennessee River,and there,sitting on the warm grass,I had my first lessons in the beneficence of nature. I learned how the sun and the rain make to grow out of the ground every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food, how birds build their nests and live and thrive from land to land,how the squir-rel, the deer,the lion and every other creature finds food and shelter. As my knowledge of things grew I felt more and more the delight of the world I was in. Long before I learned to do a sum in arithmetic or describe the shape of the earth,Miss Sullivan had taught me to find beauty in the fragrant woods, in every blade of grass, and in the curves and dimples of my baby sister's hand. She linked my earliest thoughts with nature,and made me feel that "birds and flowers and I were happy peers." 長文で申し訳ないですが、よろしくお願いします。