• ベストアンサー

三木道三の歌詞の意味

noname#29456の回答

• ベストアンサー
noname#29456
noname#29456
回答No.1

この歌詞は「パトワ」です。 パトワとは、一言でいえば「ジャマイカなまりの英語」みたいなものです。 Mi=I Mek=Make というのはすぐに調べがつきましたが、 他はちょっと調べがつきませんでした。 あとはGoogleなどの著名なサーチエンジンで キーワード「パトワ」で検索すれば 有用なページはいくつか出てくると思います。

unanira
質問者

お礼

はー、「パトワ」ですか・・・ 勉強になりました。 サイトも結構ありますね。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• ある歌詞を英文にしてみました。becauseとcauseの違い。jewelの意味するもの。

Knew the outcome with just a touch in the air Had such selfish love philosophy for a long time My empty heart was never healed, and covered it up with other wound ★Couldn’t hide the sadness cause weakness leak out, you know. Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side I know its fragile So just wanna stay as your dear friend Could I stay longer if I didn’t lean over? Only if I didn’t care… Now I am away and know its far away Ridiculed, put down, and still care about you I thought I was the one to blame. Yeah, I’m miserable hopelessly Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side ※But I know its fragile So, seeing you, jewel, makes everything alright If we meet in some distant future, will you smile for me? Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side ※But I know its fragile So, seeing you, jewel, makes everything alright Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side But I know its fragile True, just wanna stay as your dear friend Just wanna stay as your dear friend 一度、人に訳して戴いたものを、自分なりに訳し、更に添削を受けました。 直された箇所について: ★マークのところについて、becauseを使わず、causeを使っている理由を教えて下さい。 ※マークのところについて、敢えて、jewelを入れている理由を教えて下さい。

• 三木道三の歌詞

三木道三のアルバムの歌詞が全部載っているHP知りませんか? 知ってたら教えて下さい!!

• 三木道三ってどうなった?。

一曲だけ売れてましたが、その後彼は音楽を続けているんでしょうか?。

• 三木道三の

三木道三の(多分)『1998Mエロス』っていうタイトルのアルバムの曲順・曲名を教えてください。オフィシャルっぽいサイトには無かった気がしたのですが・・・。MUMMY-Dとか参加してて非常に気になります。

• 三木道三 死亡?

歌手の三木道三死亡説を最近知人から聞きましたが、本当なのですか?どなたか情報をお持ちでしたら 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 三木道三?カバー?

先週USENでかかっていた曲なんですが、 男性のヴォーカルで、ライフタイムリスペクトをさらにゆるーくした ような曲に心あたりがあるかたいませんでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。

• 三木道三さんの行方

三木道三さんって音楽やめちゃったんでしょうか? ぜんぜん見ませんよね。 彼の現在をご存知の方回答ください。

• 三木道三の行方は?

三木道三のアルバムを久しぶりに聞きました。過去の質問を見ても、いまいち行方がわからないようです。月日がたった今なら「もしかしていい情報が入るかも・・・」と思い質問させて頂きますm(__)m 復活してくれてたら嬉しいんですが・・・

• 三木道三の「Lifetime respect」はどうやって売れてきたのですか?

最近、有線放送から盛り上がったとか、FMラジオから火がついたとか、番組の企画で広まったとか、親が有名人だったとか ヒット曲には様々な経緯や起点があるのですが、、  三木道三さんは、どうやってチャートを昇ってきたのでしょうか?  本人に関すること、チャート上昇の経緯を御教えいただけないでしょうか。 最近なんか気になります。

• 歌詞の翻訳をお願いします

ホイッスルという曲の歌詞です。 翻訳機だと意味がわからないので、お手数ですがどなたか和訳お願いします。 Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go I'm betting you like bebop And I'm betting you love creep mode And I'm betting you like girls that give love to girls And stroke your little ego I bet I'm guilty your honor But that's how we live in my genre When in hell I pay rottweiler There's only one flo, and one rida I'm a damn shame Order more champagne, pull it down hellstream Tryna put it on ya Bet your lips spin back around corner Slow it down baby take a little longer Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby It's like everywhere I go My whistle ready to blow Shorty don't leave a note She can get any by the low Permission not approved It's okay, it's under control Show me soprano, cause girl you can handle Baby we start snagging, you come in part clothes Girl I'm losing wing, my bucatti the same road Show me your perfect pitch, You got it my banjo Talented with your lips, like you blew out candles So amusing, now you can make a whistle with the music Hope you ain't got no issue, you can do it Give me the perfect pitch 'n never lose it Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby Go girl you can work it Let me see your whistle while you work it I'm a lay it back, don't stop it Cause I love it how you drop it, drop it, drop it, on me Now, shorty let that whistle blow Yeah, baby let that whistle blow Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby