• ベストアンサー

メールの日本語訳をお願いします~

azulninoの回答

• azulnino
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.5

この(人形の)生地が日本で手に入らないかしらって思ってるんだけど、どう?私は人形の服とかを作ってるんだけど、この生地が欲しいの。それかこの写真の中で人形がつけている生地だったらどれでもいいわ。生地だけでいいの、自分で縫うことはできるから。お願いなんだけど、探してもらってもいいかしら?もし探せたら、生地の値段を教えて。 こんな↑感じみたいです。もしもっと丁寧な間柄のお友達だったら、話し言葉風の私の日本語訳で誤解とかがないように、よろしくお願いします。

ku--chan
質問者

お礼

有難うございました^^/ 話し言葉で解りやすかったです!!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳して下さい

Hi......how are hope you are well.....I want to ask you something a little weird for me but..my friend needs help on this project she is doing on parenting...an she decided to do it on Japanese parenting....am wondering if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated の長文です。 お願いします!

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

外国の人とメールやっていて How are you? I hope you have free time. Am I not very annoying? If I am very annoying you can tell me about it. May you write me if you have free time? I'll be glad very much!! Good luck! ってメール来たのですがどういう意味でしょうか?? 後、please messange me so we can talkってどういう意味なんでしょう?? 英語まったく分からないもので… お手数掛けますが、日本語訳お願いします!!

• 日本語訳お願いします!

YouTubeで英語でメールが来たのですが、英語の日本語訳をして頂きたいです! I don't know if you understand romaji or not, but I need some help as I am still trying to translate this, can you look it over and let me know what I did wrong?

• 日本語訳お願いします

下の文を日本語訳お願いします^^ hello!! Now I have got at school a lot of tests. On 25 May I'll end this school year Can you tell me more about your character? ^^ About me: I like to be alone, but I have friends at my school, in music school In 2006 I've broken spine. My former "friend" ○○ pushed me and I've fell. I like romantic books, romantic films, romantic anime and romantic manga My friend ○○ says that I am a romantic. Sometime I write poems in Russian or in Ukrainian. I hope my letter is interesting and not dull You can ask me something if you want I'll glad to answer on your questions P.S. Do you know manga "Mars"? If yes, what you think about it? I am reading this manga now. 翻訳など使わずにお願いします!!

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• I am wondering if you could do it for me.

つぎのa)~d)とe)とf)の順列組合せで,8通りの組合せの英文ができるはずです。 __a)I wonder_______________e)if you can do it for me._______ __b)I wondered_____________f)if you could do it for me._____ __c)I am wondering__________________________________________ __d)I was wondering_________________________________________ ‘d)とf)の組合せがもっとも丁寧になると習いました。 しかし,b)の可能性もあるはずですし,私自身は,c)とf)の組合せなら映画にも出ていたし,納得もできます。さて,d)とf)の組合せはありうるのでしょうか? どうも,“wonder”を仮定法過去にするという事情が納得できません。 御教授ください。

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

If the student prepares for tomorrow’s exam, she’ll be more confident. If you aren’t able to finish the latter now, you can do it later. If I didn’t think the gym was helping me feel better, I wouldn’t be renewing my membership. 上記の英文の意味が分かりませんので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら日本語訳を教えてください。

• 日本語の訳をお願いしたいですφ(..)

日本語の訳をお願いしたいですφ(..) “Thank you. You saved my life, so I have a present for you. You can have wonderful dreams with this.” よろしくお願いしますm(× ×)m

• 大至急日本語訳をお願いします!!

すいません。至急返信を送らないといけなく、辞書を引っ張ってもよくわかりません。 アメリカのいとこからのメールです。 Hello. My name is John. I am Daniels older brother it is nice to meet you. I was wondering are you excited to come to America because I am exited to meet you. I love Japan I want to learn about it because it has great video games,awesome places,and well my family I never get to see lives there. Thanks email me back soon. 突飛な質問ですいませんが、至急和訳お願いします!

• 日本語の表現について教えてください

すみませんが、日本語がまだあまり上手くないので英語で質問させてください。 I am writing a blog post about my trip to Cambodia in Japanese language. I uploaded a photo of an old jail and am going to add a short comment to it. I would like to add something like "This place was very scary to me because many people died here." Can I say "ここはとても恐怖ところです。たくさん人死すでしたから。"? If cannot, then what can I say?