• ベストアンサー

以下の文章から、半角で20字以上削ってください!!!

皆様のご協力あって、余命幾ばくもない私がどうしても遺したい不倫相手に贈るメッセージが完成しました。 携帯から携帯への送信を考えており、半角で500字を限界としますと、この文章から、どうしてもあと20字ほど削らなくてはなりません。 どこか、省けるところはありませんか? 因みにハッピーバースデー!は、タイトルに書かせていただきますので、除外して考えていただけると幸いです。 Happy birthday! I feel something mysterious, for your birthday is the same as my late sister Shoko's. I’m so happy I have met you. I have learned many things from you: your strong passion, profound emotion, great affection, warm heart and respectful sentiments... these are all what you have shown me in my distress over my sister's death and my other experiences. I thank you for being always with me, and I will never forget your love. I love you and will love you for ever. Best wishes, and with my sincere gratitude, A子. ※A子=私=名前は6文字です。 以上、ご指導のほど、よろしくお願い致します。 参考URL;http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=1094178

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Shimo-py
  • ベストアンサー率61% (170/275)
回答No.7

こんばんは。なんだか大変な感謝のことばをいただいてしまい、恐縮しております。私は、このくらいでしかお役に立てず、むしろ申し訳ないくらいの気持ちでおりましたが、少しでもあなたに元気を差し上げることが出来たようで、それをとてもうれしく思っています。 ◆さて、※の部分を省いて、※※の部分を入れたいということですね。※※の部分ですが、次のようにしてみてはいかがでしょう。 I promise you not to say, "I'm sorry, Shoko, mom and dad, who are in heaven", because you taught me that I should say to them "Thank you" instead. 「『天国にいる祥子、お母さん・お父さん、ごめんなさい」とはもう言わないと、あなたに約束します。あなたは、そのことばの代わりに彼らに「ありがとう」と言うべきだと教えてくれたからです。」 ◆でも、これだと字数がオーバーしてしまいますね…… 相手の方が事情をご存知ですから、「天国にいる」という意味で加えた「, who are in heaven」 を省略しても十分通じます(それでも60字くらいオーバーしますけど…)。でも、あなたが相手の方から受け取ったメッセージがとてもよく生かされているので、何とかうまく入れられるといいな、と思います。 ◆2つのメールに分けるのも、いい方法かも知れませんよ。ひとつめのメールには、「お誕生日おめでとう」というメッセージと、愛しています、というメッセージ。ふたつめのメールには、これまでのことについての感謝を。  きっとまだまだこれから考えることもあると思います。  頭の中で漠然と思っていることでも、いざ言葉にしてみると、なかなかうまく伝えられないことが多いですよね。  ですからいっぱい考えて、いちばん効果的に思いが伝えられる方法をお選びになるといいと思います。必要があれば、またご相談ください。

noname#8538
質問者

お礼

お願い:★を挿入し、※を●に変更したいです。 字数制限のため、英文は省略させて頂きます。 お誕生日おめでとう! ★まず、あなたの誕生日(の近く)まで生きていられたことに感謝します。 ★あなたから贈られた一冊の本に、大切なキーワードとして、「感謝」がありました。 ★あなたに「ごめんなさい」より「ありがとう」をたくさん言ってほしいと言われたとおり、 まさに、「感謝」なのです。 ★そして。 いつも神秘的なものを感じています。というのも、あなたの誕生日が亡くなった姉の祥子の誕生日と同じなのですから。 ※私は貴方と一緒にいられて、とても嬉しいです。 ●私はあなたと同じ時代に生きていられることに、喜びを感じます。 ※私はあなたから多くのことを学びました。 ●あなたに出会い、あなたから多くのことを学んだからです。 あなたの強い情熱、深い感情、大きな愛情、あたたかい心、尊敬に満ちた態度……これらは全て、私が姉の死やその他の出来事について悩む中で、あなたが私に示してくれたものです。 ※「天国にいる祥子、お母さん・お父さん、ごめんなさい」とはもう言わないと、あなたに約束します。あなたは、そのことばの代わりに彼らに「ありがとう」と言うべきだと教えてくれたからです。 ●「天国に逝けなかった祥子、お母さん、お父さん、ごめんなさい」とはもう言わないと、あなたに約束します。あなたは、そのことばの代わりに天国にいるであろう彼らに「ありがとう」と言うべきだと教えてくれたからです。 ※あなたがいつも一緒にいてくれることを忘れません。 ●あの本を読んで、神はあらゆる場所で,あらゆる手段で,常に一緒にいてくれるのだと知った今、あなたさえも、私のために、あらゆる場所で,あらゆる手段で,常に一緒にいてくれることを絶対に忘れません。 ★私はやっぱりあなたが好きです。忘れようと思ったけれど、無理みたい。 ★「こんな文章、遺しやがって」と思ってもらえれば、しめたものね。 ★生きているうちに、負担をかけまくりたい。わがままを言いまくりたい。あなたを怒らせ、呆れさせても、そうしたいです。死ねば終わりだと私は思っているからです。生きてこそ、と。 手のかかる、どうしようもない「お馬鹿さん」なほうが、心に残ると思うので、そのように演出し、メッセージを終えたいと思います。 おめでとう、そして私の心からの感謝をこめて。A子

noname#8538
質問者

補足

急に思い立って、彼に連絡してみました。 ご自宅だと奥様とパソコンを共有していることから、私の方で「送信するのは無理」だと判断しており、「会社で使っているパソコン宛に送っても良いか」と尋ねたら、OKだという事です。 これで字数制限を気にしなくて良くなりました。 まだまだ言いたいことがいっぱいあります。 ※の文章も※※の文章も、両方入れちゃおうかと思います。 とりあえず、今日から今しばらく送信したい内容をよく考えるので、少し時間をください。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (6)

• Shimo-py
  • ベストアンサー率61% (170/275)
回答No.6

こんばんは(←実は Shimo-py はイギリス在住なのです)。 またまた書き込みさせていただきます。 ※の箇所を削って、※※を入れたい、ということですが、手直しをしたほうがよさそうです。 there だと自分から離れた遠くになっちゃいますよ。また、you were だと過去の話で、今は関係ない人という感じになります。 ◆案その1 I will remember (that) you have been with me. thatは省略可です。さらに字数を減らすには I will remember you've been with me. 「あなたがこれまで一緒にいてくれたことを忘れません。」 なお、remember に always は不要です。決意の強さを表すには、I will のままのほうがいいでしょう(I'll とせずに)。 ◆案その2 I will remember (that) you are always with me. 「あなたがいつも一緒にいてくれることを忘れません」 あるいは I will remember you have always been with me. 「あなたがいつも一緒にいてくれたことを忘れません」 ※今なお「いてくれる」という思いか、それとも今までずっと一緒にきてくれたことに重点を置くかのちがいですが、どちらも今までのことに対する感謝として使えます。 ◆上記二案は、就寝前に急いで考えたものなんですが、もう少しあなたの表現に近いものが出来ないか、考えてみますね。(今、イギリスは夜中0時をまわったとこです。) 闘病は私の想像をはるかに越えて大変だと思いますが、熱い思いを抱いてらっしゃるあなたの強さに、とても敬服する思いがします。 ぜひとも送る直前まで悩みぬき、考えぬいてください。そして、遠慮なく、何度でも質問してください。

noname#8538
質問者

お礼

Happy birthday! ※I feel something mysterious, for your birthday is the same as my late sister Shoko's. ※I'm happy with you. I've learned many things from you: your strong passion, profound emotion, great affection, warm heart and respectful sentiments...these are all what you've shown me in my distress over my sister's death and my other experiences. ※※ I will remember that you are always with me. Best wishes, and with my sincere gratitude, A子. お誕生日おめでとう! ※いつも神秘的なものを感じています。というのも、あなたの誕生日が亡くなった姉の祥子の誕生日と同じなのですから。 ※私は貴方と一緒にいられて、とても嬉しいです。 私はあなたから多くのことを学びました。 あなたの強い情熱、深い感情、大きな愛情、あたたかい心、尊敬に満ちた態度……これらは全て、わたしが姉の死やその他の出来事について悩む中で、あなたがわたしに示してくれたものです。 ※※「ごめんね、亡き祥子,亡きお父さん,亡きお母さん」という言葉はもう遣わないでしょう。「ありがとう、祥子,お父さん,お母さん」なのだとあなたが教えてくれたのだから。 あなたがいつも一緒にいてくれることを忘れません。 おめでとう、そして私の心からの感謝をこめて。A子 ※を削って(本当はいずれも削りたくないのですが)、※※を挿入したくなってきました。 度重なる修正、本当に心苦しいです。 それに、500字超えちゃうかなぁ・・・。 因みに、私の名前、6文字ではなく8文字でした。 バカですみません。

noname#8538
質問者

補足

>闘病は私の想像をはるかに越えて大変だと思いますが、熱い思いを抱いてらっしゃるあなたの強さに、とても敬服する思いがします。 >ぜひとも送る直前まで悩みぬき、考えぬいてください。 >そして、遠慮なく、何度でも質問してください。 本当にありがとうございます。 送信数秒前まで考え抜くつもりです。 あなたのような方にお力添えいただけて、嬉しい限りです。 送信先の「貴方」が私の神様だとずっと思ってきましたが、もしかしたら、Shimo-py様が神様だったかもしれませんね。 素晴らしい訳をされる方に触発され、私も「日本語で」ではありますが、「こうしたい」「ああしたい」と欲が出てきました。 病態は今のところ安定しており、主治医も驚いています。 「好き」「欲する」ということは、人間の基本なのかもしれません。 それに気づかせてくださったのが、Shimo-py様だったわけで・・・。 今後とも宜しくお願い致します。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#11434
noname#11434
回答No.5

Happy birthday! I feel something mysterious, for your birthday is the same as my late sister Shoko's. I'm so happy I've met you. I've learned many from you: your strong passion, profound emotion, great affection, warm heart & respectful sentiments... they're all what you've shown me in my distress over my sister's death and other experiences. I thank you for being always with me, and I'll never forget your love. I love you and will love you for ever. Best wishes, with my sincere gratitude, A子. ちょうど20字ほど削れたと思います。文章はほとんどいじっていません。短縮形の使用と、my と things と andを一箇所づつ削り、these are を they're に換え、and を一箇所だけ&にしました。 参考にしてください。

noname#8538
質問者

お礼

Happy birthday! I feel something mysterious, for your birthday is the same as my late sister Shoko's. I'm happy with you. I've learned many things from you: your strong passion, profound emotion, great affection, warm heart and respectful sentiments... these are all what you've shown me in my distress over my sister's death and my other experiences. ※I thank you for being always with me. ※I'll never forget your love. ※I love you and will love you for ever. Best wishes, and with my sincere gratitude, A子. ※※I will always remember that you were there for me all the time. 何とか入りました! 皆様のおかげです。 本当にありがとうございます。 ここで終わりにする予定だったのですが、自分が本来考えていた文章と照らし合わせてみて、※※の文章を入れたかったなぁと、ふと思ったのでした。 字数を削ってくださいと言っておきながら何ですが、※の文章を削って、※※の文章を挿入すると、文章的にはいかがなものでしょうか。 ちなみに、申し遅れましたが、彼の誕生日は12月10日で、私の余命もそのくらいと言われています。 直前までやっぱり変えたい、どうしたい、こうしたい、と悩むかもしれませんが、宜しくお願い致します。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Shimo-py
  • ベストアンサー率61% (170/275)
回答No.4

No. 2 の Shimo-py から再び失礼します。 タイトルは字数に含みますか? もし含まないのであれば、 Happy birthday ! をタイトルにもっていくのも 一案かと思って、追加させていただきます。 他にもいろんな方がアイディアくださってますね。 日づけが変わるまでにメールを送ろう…とお考えでしょうか? ほかにご要望があれば、補足で示してください。 回答が間に合うことを願いつつ…。

noname#8538
質問者

お礼

タイトルにハッピーバースデーを入れるつもりです。 >ほかにご要望があれば、補足で示してください。 >回答が間に合うことを願いつつ…。 本当にありがとうございます。頭が下がります。 本来なら12月10日にメッセージを贈りたいのですが、その頃にはちょうど私の宣告日もやってくることから、もしかしたら少し早めに贈るかもしれません。 本当に、直前まで悩み、自分の思いを伝えたいので、このカテゴリで何度も何度も質問するかもしれません。 目に留まりましたら、ぜひご指導ください。 よろしくお願い致します。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.3

こんばんは。 文章の添削などは省き、取り急ぎ短縮できるところは短縮し、別の言い方に変えられると判断したところは別の短い表現に変えてみました。あとはなるべく原文に忠実にしました。 文章の後ろの数字は減らした文字数です。トータルでちょうど21文字になります。 I feel kind of fate on your birthday is the same as my late sister Shoko's. (-10 letters) I'm so happy I've met you. (-2 letters) I've leaned many things from you; your strong passion, flaming emotion, warm heart and respectful sentiments... these're all what you've shown me in my distress over my sister's death and my other experience. (-6 letters) Thank you for being always with me, and I'll never forget your love. (-3 letters) I love you and will love you forever. Best wishes, and with my sincere gratitude, A子.

noname#8538
質問者

お礼

Happy birthday! I feel something mysterious, for your birthday is the same as my late sister Shoko's. I'm happy with you. I've learned many things from you: your strong passion, profound emotion, great affection, warm heart and respectful sentiments... these are all what you've shown me in my distress over my sister's death and my other experiences. ※I thank you for being always with me. ※I'll never forget your love. ※I love you and will love you for ever. Best wishes, and with my sincere gratitude, A子. ※※I will always remember that you were there for me all the time. 何とか入りました! 皆様のおかげです。 本当にありがとうございます。 ここで終わりにする予定だったのですが、自分が本来考えていた文章と照らし合わせてみて、※※の文章を入れたかったなぁと、ふと思ったのでした。 字数を削ってくださいと言っておきながら何ですが、※の文章を削って、※※の文章を挿入すると、文章的にはいかがなものでしょうか。 ちなみに、申し遅れましたが、彼の誕生日は12月10日で、私の余命もそのくらいと言われています。 直前までやっぱり変えたい、どうしたい、こうしたい、と悩むかもしれませんが、宜しくお願い致します。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Shimo-py
  • ベストアンサー率61% (170/275)
回答No.2

◆I’m so happy I have met you. → I'm happy with you. 「あなたと一緒にいられて幸せだ」 とすれば、文字数で6文字、スペース含めれば9文字削減できます。 ◆I have learned ... → I've learned ... 文字数で1文字、スペース含め2字削減できます。 ◆these are what you have shown me ... → these are what you've shown me ... 文字数で1文字、スペース含めて2文字削減できます。 ◆ I thank you ... の英文を、with me で止めてピリオドをうつ。そして、もとの文にあったコンマと and を省き、I will never forget your love. を I'll never ... に改める。 →文字数で4文字、スペース含めると7字削減できます。 以上で、スペース含めて20字分の削減につながります。 ◆お姉さんの存在を、お相手がよくご存知であれば、 my late sister は省略できます。 これだけで文字数で12字、15字削除できます。

noname#8538
質問者

お礼

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • krykn
  • ベストアンサー率26% (12/46)
回答No.1

20字削減はクリアできたと思います。(内容は変わってないはずです) I feel a fate, for your birthday falls on my late sister Shoko's. I'm so happy to meet you. I've learned a lot from you: your strong passion, profound emotion, great affection, warm heart and respectful sentiment... These are all what you showed me in my distress over my sister's death and my other difficulties. Thank you for being always with me. I'll never forget you. I love you. Forever. Best wishes, and with my sincere gratitude, A子.

noname#8538
質問者

お礼

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 上記,英文を、下記,日本語に合わせたいです。

Happy birthday! I feel something mysterious, for your birthday is the same as my late sister Shoko's. I'm happy with you. I have learned many things from you: your strong passion, profound emotion, great affection, warm heart and respectful sentiments...these are all what you have shown me in my distress over my sister's death and my other experiences. I promise you not to say, "I'm sorry, Shoko, mom and dad, who are in heaven", because you taught me that I should say to them "Thank you" instead. I will remember that you are always with me. Best wishes, and with my sincere gratitude, A子. お誕生日おめでとう! いつも神秘的なものを感じています。というのも、あなたの誕生日が亡くなった姉の祥子の誕生日と同じなのですから。 ●私はあなたと同じ時代に生きていられることに、喜びを感じます。 ●あなたに出会い、あなたから多くのことを学んだからです。 あなたの強い情熱、深い感情、大きな愛情、あたたかい心、尊敬に満ちた態度……これらは全て、私が姉の死やその他の出来事について悩む中で、あなたが私に示してくれたものです。 ●「天国に逝けなかった祥子、お母さん、お父さん、ごめんなさい」とはもう言わないと、あなたに約束します。あなたは、そのことばの代わりに天国にいるであろう彼らに「ありがとう」と言うべきだと教えてくれたからです。 ●あの本を読んで、神はあらゆる場所で,あらゆる手段で,常に一緒にいてくれるのだと知った今、あなたさえも、私のために、あらゆる場所で,あらゆる手段で,常に一緒にいてくれることを絶対に忘れません。 おめでとう、そして私の心からの感謝をこめて。A子 以上、ご指導のほどお願い致します。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 以下の英文を訳してくれませんか?

以下の英文を訳してくれませんか? My Name is Tamura Hideko from Tokyo but reside in Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my store in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $800.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank informations via (abcdef@gmail.com) Await quick response. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 誕生日のメッセージ

こんにちわ。たびたびお世話になってます。 ボーイフレンドに誕生日カードを渡すのにメッセージを考えたのですが 不適切な部分や、追加、訂正すべきところがあれば教えていただけますか。 実は、誕生日プレゼントに何をあげるか探しているうちに誕生日がきてしまうので、 せめてカードだけでもその日に渡したいと思ってます。 Happy ○○th birthday to ○○(名前) I haven't found what to give to you on your birthday. So I wanted to give you at least this card. It's too hard for me to find the words to tell you how much I love you.... But I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and always will. I am sooo lucky to have a boyfriend like you. You always make me happy. Thank you for your love. You will start new job soon, won't you? Must be excited ! Of course I believe everything will go well with you. →もうすぐ新しい仕事に代わるので、「楽しみでしょ?」「絶対うまくいくよ」 「あなたならうまくできるよ」と伝えたいのですがいまいちいい表現が思い浮かびませんでした。。。 Hope this year brings you lots of joy and happiness. Love, ○○

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。変な文章に思えます…

翻訳できる方お願いします。変な文章に思えます… Hello love everything beautiful and wonderful but at the same time tormented and tired ... Love is beautiful when you feel your lover who loves you ... Be beautiful when you ask your lover to be beautiful when your lover by your side .. Be beautiful when it is shared joy and sadness will be beautiful when your pain is shared and the wounds .. Be nice when the medicine you .. Be nice when you hear your lover father and a mother you meet your affectionate brother and sister caring ... Be beautiful when found in nurseries makes you warm ... Be beautiful when it puts you in the chest compassionate .. Be beautiful when it puts you in his heart without any hesitation or thinking .. Be beautiful when shields in front of the Mnkhalafk ... Be beautiful when you defend in every place in every trip is defamation and insult defend you ... Be beautiful when it comes on a person other than the beloved and tell him I go, I will not be in the one day you would not say he will not betray my beloved, who have lost and sacrificed in everything for me, lost everything he had for me, lost the most expensive thing he has for me therefore I have a sincere or honest or sincere faith will not Okhounh one day I'll be with him until the end, I'll be in his arms I'll be when it needs to keep a sense of how you feel about their beloved Kalnevs feeling with your beloved to smile..

• すみませんが此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、宜しく御願い致します。 Live to Tell 63 Ru:Well, this is my answer, you bad man! Pedophile Pimp:Gllllh!....* Ru:You thought that you could fool me, pretending be nice huh? My sister told me about bad people like you already! I hope after this you will learn your lesson and never bother any more innocent girls like her again! Wolufu:Are you okay? Little Kemono Girl:Yes, thank you! Thank you very much! You can think of yourselves as my brother and sister now! Ru:I'm glad that we got here just in time before that bad guy did bad things to you and polluted your soul too! Vulpa:Oh! So you here are! Ru! Wolufu! How many times have I told you not to go far away from me! You scared me! Grrrr! Ru:Oh! Sorry sister! Let me explain, we saw that girl in trouble and we were in a hurry to help her and we... forgot to warn you... heh... Wolufu:Uh Oh! Looks like your big sister will tell us off again! Little Kemono Girl:Ru?! Where have I heard that name before...? Hey!....

• 和訳と英作をお願いします!!

1、ホストファミリーからのメールの一部分です。和訳お願いします。 "Happy birthday" for last month. We would love to see some photos taken on your birthday and of your family. You will just miss our celebration for my birthday by a week. So we must have a big cake when you come. 2、英語で、『何て返事を返そうか、ずっと悩んでいたらこんなに返事が遅くなってしまいました』といいたいのですが何と言えばいいですか?? よろしくおねがいします!!

• お互い母国語が英語ではない男女間のメール文章の一部です

お互い母国語が英語ではない男女間のメール文章の一部です (連続したものではありません) 恋人同士のやりとりと感じましたが、友人間でもありうる文章なのでしょうか? 男:I love you I want to hear your voice and look your face. I always keep in mind for(名前). I also miss you 女:My friend sent me your conversation, she said you don't love me, you just cheat me. but why did you look so sad? If you are playing with me. I am confused. I don't understand.

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…