• ベストアンサー

うまく訳せません…2

takibistの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • takibist
  • ベストアンサー率63% (51/80)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 #1ですが、"depleted"は「枯渇」という表現が良いかと思いますので、「それは、天然資源の使いすぎとなり、この結果天然資源が著しく枯渇したり、時には回復不能に至ることとなります」という感じですか。 #2ですが“little”は否定的な意味となります。「漁師達は資源の保護をするという動機を殆ど持っていません。なぜなら、自分が今ある魚を捕らなくても、自分以外の誰かがどうせ捕獲することを知っているからです」という感じでしょうか。 #3ですが、訳自体は概ね正しいかと思いますが、日本語がちょっと固すぎるような印象ので、再考して見てください。"traditional societies”の訳は「伝統社会」のほうが良いでしょう。 ご参考になれば幸いです。

N503is
質問者

お礼

前の時同様お礼が遅くなってしまって 申し訳ありません。やはり不自然な 日本語になってしまいがちですね…。 非常に参考になりました。ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 訳がわかりません

訳が分からないので、教えて頂けましたら助かります。 However, many of these same young people seem to be unaware of some basic rules when it comes to sending e-mail at work. Most of the people who responded to the survey said they didn't check their spelling or punctuation before hitting "send". 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 訳し方を教えてください。(映画の解説文)

映画の解説文の一部なのですが、以下のパラグラフの前半部分がよくわかりません。many are not who they have seemed to beはどういう意味でしょうか? 訳し方を教えてください。 By the film’s end many are not who they have seemed to be and the central causes of the initial tragedy are seen as a complex knot of broken people fighting against hopelessness to rediscover the essential things they have lost.

• 訳お願いしますm(._.)m

訳お願いしますm(._.)m 夢についての話です! (1)The interpretations given above may seem reasonable, yet it needs to be stressed that they do not apply to everyone in the same way. (2)People have various backgrounds, so a dream about the same event could mean different things to different people. (3)For example, people have different ideas about snow. (4)If you live in the northern part of Japan where it snows heavily, you may think of snow as a burden. (5)But if you live in the south where it seldom snows even in winter, you may think of snow as romantic. (6)In this way, when you try to interpret the hidden meaning of a dream , you cannot be too careful.(7)Even if the same person has the same dream again, the interpretation could change. (8)After all, brain scientists may be right when they say dreams have no real meanings. (9)But if dreams could help us understand ourselves better, why not make good use of them?

• 和訳お願いします。

The early democracy could thus be called “direct” democracy, where all citizens (except slaves) could, if they wanted, be involved actively in govenment, and where many matters of policy could be decided by referendum, that is, direct voting on particular problems by the entire state. This kind of democracy could never operate in very large states, as there would be too many people involved, and the result would be chaos. よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

Among the many buzzwords we hear in Japan at the beginning of the 21st century, two of the most common are “freeter” and “NEET.” These terms refer to people who either work in temporary jobs (freeters) or those that have no employment, education or training (NEETs). Although freeters are working, most people have a negative impression when they hear these words. One of the images that many foreigners have of Japanese people is that they are diligent. How can it be then that this new breed of people, who appear to have a casual attitude towards work, or are even lazy, came to exist? The answer to this question is not as simple as it may seem.

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m WELLMIT WAS SO MANY GOOD PITCHER WHEN I WAS THERE THAT I THOUGHT COULD HAVE PITCH IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE AND I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND IS KAKU OF THE SEIBU LIONS HE HAD GREAT CONTROL HE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT PITCHES HE COULD THROW FOR STRIKE HE HAD A GREAT ARM OUTSTANDING FASTBALL HE LOCATION WAS GREAT I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE GOOD IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE BUT THERE WAS SO MANY NOW JUST THE PACIFIC LEAGUE BUT IN THE CENTRAL LEAGUE AS WELL HE IS THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF I KNOW WATANABE COULD HAVE PITCH THERE AS WELL.

• be動詞の省略?/never to this point?

英語やり直し組です Rebels, many of them defectors from the army and former top government officials, have been seeking … (1)many of them defectors について これはmany of them (are) defectorsではないのでしょうか? 最初これはthey are many defectors from the…が本来の文で 主語とbe動詞が省略されてmany defectors from the…となったのかと思いましたが、それだと何故of themが出てきたのかがわかりません。。。they are many of them defectors from the…だとof themは不必要に思います。。。これはどう考えるべきなのでしょうか? President Deby, who has been in power since his own coup in 1990, has faced many rebellions and attempted coups, but never to this point. (2)最後のnever to this pointについて これはどういう意味なのでしょうか?全くわからないです。。 never to this pointがわからないからなのかもしれませんがbutが何に対してなのかもわかりません。。。 お願いします。。。

• 和訳お願いします。

Diamonds have many special qualities. They're the hardest material on Earth. They sparkle in the light. Some are incredibly expensive. But could a diamond bring 300 years of bad luck?

• 和訳をお願いします!

1 Formerly, we used to be less careful about cleanliness, but recently, our cities have become so crowded that there must be rules for keeping order and cleaniness. 2 The people who painted these animals were artists of feeling. They worked with primitive tools and simple colors, but they left proof that great art doesn't grow only from a high degree of civilization. 3 England is a very old country. She has many old ways and customs that have developed over the years till they have become very complicated. Her language has come to have so many words that not half of them are used today. お願いします!