• ベストアンサー

この曲が歌われているオペラの内容を教えていただけませんか?

はじめまして、こんにちは。 この曲と言いますのは、 イタリア名では確か「On Te Partiro」(君と旅立とう) 英語名では「I will go with you」または「time to say goodbay」だったと思います。 ヘンデル・リナルドという歌劇のなかでアルミレーナと言う役柄の人が歌うアリアだったと思うのですが、その歌劇自体のお話が知りたいです。 どなたかご存じの方、教えていただけたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ademu2
  • ベストアンサー率35% (87/242)
回答No.2

さっきのでしたらちょっと不足気味でしたのでこちらをどうぞ。 「私を泣かせてください」が有名ですね。

参考URL:
http://homepage2.nifty.com/aine/opera1/opera153.htm
moko78
質問者

お礼

わかりやすく素晴らしい情報をどうもありがとうございました!! ずっと知りたかったことなのでとても嬉しく思っています。ほんとうにありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (1)

• ademu2
  • ベストアンサー率35% (87/242)
回答No.1

参考URLにあらすじがあります。

参考URL:
http://www-math.ias.tokushima-u.ac.jp/~ohbuchi/taste/handel/rinaldo.html

関連するQ&A

• 「間違って解釈」されることがある曲

歌詞やタイトルの意味が間違って解釈されることがある曲です。お好きなものがありましたら教えてください。下の<例>は外国曲ですが、日本の歌も大歓迎です。 ご回答は<1曲限定>でお願いします。 <例> 「Time To Say Goodbye」(サラ・ブライトマン & A.ボチェッリ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ENX3aHlqU 英語タイトル「Time To Say Goodbye」から「別れ」の曲ととられやすいそうです。でも、原題は「Con Te Partiro *」。「君とともに旅立とう」の意味で二人の別れを歌ったものではないらしいです。*イタリア語  

• この内容を・・・

いつもお世話になっております。訳を見ていただきたく書き込みしました。宜しくお願いします。 これはペンパルからの内容の一部です。 (1)彼はテストがあって何に対しても勉強するのが嫌い。 (2)私の英語は下手だけど、自分は何を言いたいのかを理解するようにしてる。 (3)電話か会ったりしたい (4)私の写真を気に入った (5)今度いつか写真とろうよ ということは分りました。もし違っていましたら教えて下さい。それと、これ以外の部分が良く分りません、何といっているのでしょうか?おねがいします I have a couple of more years left till it my tie to get out. It more if I don’t advance to the next pay grade really. Mostly every thing in the Navy is based on test you take. I really hate studying for anything. And with the Navy based on how you perform on tests, which just make me mad thinking about taking tests all the time. Sorry you don’t speak real good English but I think I am willing to try to understand what you are saying! Because if you never try to do it,you will never get better!And I will probably go some where later on that night. But I would be appreciating if we could communicate on the phone or may be have a face to face conversation! That would be great don’t you think? Well Sweetie, love those pictures! Man, you look so good coming out of the shower! With your short hair, that looks sexy!!! Oh, may be one day, we could take pictures together??

• 持っていく に withは おかしいですか

簡単な質問ですみません。 「部品を持ってお伺いします。」 といいたいのですが、  I will visit you with the part. とか  I will take the part to you with me. はおかしいですか? やはり I will go to your company to bring the part. の方がよいのでしょうか? ちょっとしたことがわかりません。 お願いします。

• 友人との会話で want・would like

初歩的ですみません。 単純に、友人から 「Will you go with me to ~?」 と聞かれ 「一緒に行きたい」 と答えたいときは 【would like to go~】 【want to go~】 のどちらの表現が適切でしょうか?

• 言葉の意味について

先日 フランス人の友人に Hi berry I feel you good warm. It is expression when you have some one sweet you say berry. and you would like to go on with me? Just I take risk all my life all the time. と言われたのですが・・・ どんな意味なのか分かりかねて 返事に困ってしまったのです。 berryって果物?ですよね?

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません(恋愛の英語)その2

訳していただきたい文章(特にわからないところ「that way ][will like]の意味) -------------------------------------------------------- [i will like to say that i love you but i think i cant say i love you (中略) love its like but with more fealings(中略) i will like to see you ,each time i wake up so that way(中略) i will like to be at your side everyday and be there with you when you need me」 ---------------------------------------------------- たびたび彼はi will like ・・というフレーズを使います。 大意ではわかりますがこれは現実には無理だと言っているのでしょうか。 英語のできるかた意訳でも良いので教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• サラ・ブライトマンの曲で

Time to say good bye という曲なのですが、 イタリア語歌詞と、英語の歌詞とあると聞いたのですが、 英語で歌っているのを収録しているアルバムはありますか? 色々聞いたのですが、イタリア語しか見つからないんです。 よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>

• TIME TO SAY GOODBYE 歌詞のカタカナ表記

Sarah Brightman の TIME TO SAY GOODBYE(Con Te Partiro)の歌詞をどなたか片仮名表記してはいただけないでしょうか? 外国語をカナで表現するのは限界があることも承知ですが聴き取るのに困難を極めております。全歌詞だと有り難いですが、特に知りたいのは下記部分です。イタリア語の得意なかた、何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 Time to say goodbye. Paesi che non ho mai veduto e vissuto con te, adesso si li vivro. Con te partiro su navi per mari che, io lo so, no, no, non esistono piu, it's time to say goodbye.

• 「Con Te Partiro(Time to Say Goodbye)」の内容について

6月に結婚式を挙げることになりました。 それでできたら「Con Te Partiro(Time to Say Goodbye)」を使いたいと思っているのですが、この曲どんなことを歌っているのでしょうか。 いろいろ調べてみて、「君と旅立とう」というキーワード?は分かったのですが、「Time to Say Goodbye」というタイトルとの関連性が分かりません。 果たして結婚式に合う曲なのか、縁起でもないのか・・・。どなたかアドバイスをお願いします。 ちなみに挙式は海外で特殊な形式で、この曲を使う場面はメインともいうべき重要なシーンになります。

• 英作文をしたのですが自信がありません。文法等の添削、内容についてのアド

英作文をしたのですが自信がありません。文法等の添削、内容についてのアドバイスをお願いします。 In recent years, there has been a lot of argument of having classes on Saturdays in elementary schools in Japan. A five-day school week started as a part of the new education system known as “yutori education” and these days it has been argued that we should do away with this system as soon as possible. But this system shouldn’t be abolished for following 3 reasons. First, it helps children to get communication ability. In Japanese elementary school, they usually don’t have discussions in the classes. They only listen to the teachers speaking at their desk, having little time to have interactive communications. It obviously prevents children from getting communication ability. But if Saturday is a holiday, they will have a lot of time to spend with their friends and families, and have a lot of time to have interactive communications. Actually, in my childhood I used to go a park to play catch with my father on Saturdays and talked a lot with him. There is no doubt that it has great effects on communication ability to talk a lot with friends and families. And it also prompts children to be independent. In school, they do only things that the teachers say to do. But when they graduate, no one tells them what to do. They have to find what to do on their own. If Saturday is a holiday, they will have more chance to know themselves, and to think about what they should do, that is, to be independent. In addition, apart from the educational problems, it will bring us economic effectiveness. If it is holiday on Saturdays, more people will go traveling with their family, and spend a lot of money on their way. Even if you don’t go traveling, we will have more chance to spend money to have pleasure. Actually, after playing catch I used to go to batting center with my father on Saturdays. There is no doubt that we use more money if children are at home than if they are in school.

専門家に質問してみよう