• ベストアンサー

彼氏について

私は今年高2になる人間です。去年ニュージーランドに留学しており、先日久しぶりにニュージーランドで出来た友達に連絡をしたところ告白をされ、(彼はひとつ下です)今付き合っています。いわゆる遠距離恋愛なのですが…私が次にニュージーランドに行けるのが多分3年後だと伝えたところ、「Ik 3 years is very long but I still want to wait for 3 years and hoping u can come back here in Nz. I rlly want to marry u hehe」(3年はとても長いですが、私はまだ3年間待ちたいし、あなたがNzでここに戻ってくることを願っています。 私は本当にあなたと結婚したい、へへ)「Ik it's pretty early to say this but I might want to keep this as a goal to achieve 」(これを言うのはかなり早いですが、これを達成目標として保持しておきたいと思います)と伝えてくれました。私としてはとても嬉しい限りなんですが彼が書いてる通りはやすぎんか?という気持ちもありますし、ほんとにそれを信じて待っていていいのかわかりません。私はどうするべきなんでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Reynella
  • ベストアンサー率52% (539/1035)
回答No.2

別に何も特別な事をする必要はありません。 が、「信じて待っていていい」と言うことはあり得ません。 もし、彼が本気で将来あなたと結婚したい、と思っているとします。あなたもそう思ったとしましょう。そうすると、二人は国際結婚をして、日本か、ニュージーランドか、あるいはオーストラリアなどまた別の国かで働いて自分たちで家庭を築かなければならない。それは、高校生はまだ知らない、法律や制度の壁を乗り越える、ということです。例えばあなたがニュージーランドに行き、そこで生活をするのならそれができるだけの学歴や技術をあなたは持たなければならない。(英語力なんてのは当たり前の事で其れが出来るだけではどうにもなりません)その準備もせずに、ぼーっと「待っていて」はどうにもなりません。 あなたより一つ下の少年は、あなたを迎えに来てお城に連れて行ってくれる王子様にはなれないので、あなたはちゃんと勉強して、大学に行くか、ニュージーランドで重宝される技術を身につけるかしなきゃならないのです。 まぁ「嬉しい限り」ならそれを達成目標として、頑張って勉強して高2らしい充実した生活を送ることです。 単に好きだ、結婚したい、なんてやりとりを、それもオンラインでしただけなので、互いに束縛するものではないし、相手があっさり別の相手を見つけてもとやかく言う権利もないので重くは考えないことですね。でも、互いにやりとりをしていれば、気持ちが高まっていくことだって、あり得ないことでもないし。 深く考えない。重く考えない。待つ必要はないし、ただ待っているだけでは国際結婚なんてできない。今は高校生がするべきことをきちんとやるだけのことです。

Lave1101
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

Powered by GRATICA

その他の回答 (1)

• zabusakura
  • ベストアンサー率15% (2227/14766)
回答No.1

ほとんど、お付き合いという、お付き合いもしてないんだから、結婚は おいといて、付き合ってみればいいのでは? 遠距離は、なかなかに大変のようですが・・・。

Lave1101
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

Powered by GRATICA

関連するQ&A

• might likeの訳し方

Certainly the fashion industry might like us to throw away all our clothes each year and buy a whole new wardrobe, but it has never been able to achieve this goal. might likeは望んでいるという訳し方でいいのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you did it Thank you. I will take pictures for you tomorrow. I got my hair cut so I will give you an old one for now. Hehe I don't mean to be rude but maybe you could take a picture showing more skin if you know what I mean hehe But of course that is your choice I don't want to harass you with that. Also nice dress ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(3)

I was not sure at first what I wanted to study, but now I think I'm pretty confident that I want to obtain a degree in Business. This is a very broad degree, but you can work in almost any field and with that degree, you have the potential to climb very high up the corporate ladder. That's not my goal. but my goal is to make enough money that Todd and I can travel a lot, and I also want to help out with buying a house eventually, and having the security of a good income. Also, we have to plan for retirement, which will cost a lot. アメリカ人からのメールです。下の二つの文章をうまく訳せません。(2)のcorporate ladderをどう訳したらいいのでしょうか....誰かお願いします。 (1)but now I think I'm pretty confident that I   want to obtain a degree in Business. (2)you have the potential to climb very high up   the corporate ladder.

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 自然な英語にしてください

Hello! I have a girlfriend. Her name is Kuniko Asagi. She is the most beautiful lady. I want to date her every day. But,she is very busy. I want to marry her. But,I don't have enough money. Therefore,I have to work very hard. という英語を作ってみましたが自然な英語に変換していただければ幸いです

• RIDDLE!

"What has an eye but can't see?" How many answers do you have to this riddle? I have 3 so far. Not cool though hehe

• よろしくお願いします

I don't expect to become the next Marilyn, but I want to tap into my inner femme. How do I get myself to a place where I can enjoy being admired? I'm a successful career woman and I know how to make goals, and this is my new goal: to exchange sparkly glances sans panic attacks. ここでのfemmeは「女性らしさ」くらいでしょうか?sans panic attacksの意味は「パニック障害なしで」??でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 名詞句、節はどこまで?

今やっている問題集で名詞句または名詞節を( )で囲めという問題で悩んでいます。 I don't want to go to the movies this evening. で、私の答えがto go to the movies で、答えは to go to the movies this eveningです。・・・わかりません。 The news that she married surprised us.の名詞節は that she married surprised usではなく、~marryまで。なぜですか? どなたかお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.

• 留学志望の添削をお願いします!!

現在大学生です。カナダへの留学を希望しており、留学志望書を書いているのですが・・・ I have three objects for this studying abroad program. First, it is to get ability which can handle correct business English and can use daily conversation. I want to work all over the world in the future, and globalization apread at a high speed. After a few years, we will not work enough without English. In addition to, communication is very important not only daily life but also work. So, I think that I have to get on these abilities. Second, it is to learn Canadian culture and Christianity. The religion affects the country culture and daily life in many foreign countries. It is a part of difference points from Japan. I feel difference about the religion from my experience through studying abroad and want to apply at work or life in the future. Finally, it is to make a lot of friends. I have only Japanese friends. Most people have the same sense of values as Japanese, so I hardly find a brand new attitude over the nation. If I make a lot of friends without nationality, Iwoll be able to get 800 TOEIC score. This goal is very difficult for me. But it is not impossible and I have a confidence that I achieve this goal, becaouse I can effort than average person and my character is never-give-up attitude. When I enrolled at a university, my TOEIC score is 365. However I wanted to take part in this studying abroad program. I could not get qualification be second grade, but I can participate in this studying abroad in fact. I have never gone to study abroad like other people, so I will be able to grow up than other participations. At any rate, I am the most enthusiasm student for this studying abroad program. This is my participation reason for this program.