• 締切済み

困ってます(;;)英検2級の英作文について、

英検2級の英作文添削お願いしたいです(;;) TOPIC Some people say that people will stop using cash in the near future. Do you agree with this opinion? I agree that people will stop using cash in the heat future. I have two reasons. Firstly, continuing use the cash provide a good opportunity for theif. This is because, many people have money in wallet. If people using cash, the if can car still the people's money. Secondly, when people buy expensive things, they feel inconvinience to take money out of wallet. However, if don't using cash, taking money is easily for them. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9721/12092)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 >I agree that people will stop using cash in the heat future. I have two reasons. * heat は、nearの誤植でしょうか。(考えすぎかもしれませんが、もし「より暑い未来」と言いたいのであれば、hotter futureとするのがいいでしょう。) ⇒I agree that people will stop using cash in the near (hotter) future. I have /There are two reasons. >Firstly, continuing use the cash provide a good opportunity for theif. This is because, many people have money in wallet. *because 以下をカンマでつないで、1文で言う方がよりスマートな表現になります。なお、theif(thiefの誤植)は、複数形(thieves)で言うのがいいでしょう。 ⇒First, the continuing use of cash is / provides a good opportunity for thieves, because people have money in their wallets. >If people using cash, the if can car still the people's money. *the if can car still…のあたりは、何を言いたいのかよく分かりません。もし、「人々が現金を直接身に着けたくなければ、例えば車に移すことはできますが、しかし、現金を使用する限り、盗難の危険性は変わりません。」と言いたければ、次のようになります。 ⇒If people don't want to wear cash directly on their person, they can transfer it to their car, for example, but the risk of theft will remain the same as long as cash is used. >Secondly, when people buy expensive things, they feel inconvinience to take money out of wallet. *「値段の高いもの」はsomething expensiveと言う方がいいと思います。なお、inconvinienceは、inconvenienceの誤植で、その形容詞形はinconvenientです。 ⇒Second, when people buy something expensive, they find it inconvenient / troublesome to take money out of their wallets. >However, if don't using cash, taking money is easily for them. *if don't using cashの部分、気持ち(言いたいこと)は分かりますが文法的には間違っています。 ⇒However, if people do not use cash for shopping etc., they can easily transfer money and settle their accounts.(しかし、買い物などで現金を使わなければ、簡単に金銭の授受や決済ができます。) >In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion. *this opinionが、何を指しているのかはっきりしません。TOPIC のところで言っている (Do you agree with) this opinion? と混同される恐れがあります。例えば、「この現金廃止の意見」のように、その恐れはなくなりますね。 ⇒ In conclusion, I strongly agree with this view of abolishing cash. (結論として、私はこの現金廃止の意見に強く同意します。)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9721/12092)
回答No.1

回答準備に取りかかっていますが、2つの「過去質」にケリがついてから投稿するつもりです。すでにご存じのことと、そうでないことをよく認識して、より効率的な回答を作成したいと考えています。

関連するQ&A

• 至急です!英検2級の英作文添削!

英検2級の英作文添削お願いします! TOPIC Some people say that people will stop using cash in the near future. Do you agree with this opinion? I agree that people will stop using cash in the heat future. I have two reasons. Firstly, continuing use the cash provide a good opportunity for theif. This is because, many people have money in wallet. If people using cash, the if can car still the people's money. Secondly, when people buy expensive things, they feel inconvinience to take money out of wallet. However, if don't using cash, taking money is easily for them. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 至急です!英検2級の作文添削お願いします!

英検2級の英作文添削お願いします!!(;;) TOPIC It is sometimes said that all people should be able to enter museums for free. Do you agree with this opinion? I disagree that all people should be able to enter museums for free. Firstly, museum's employee can run museum efficientry. In many cases, if they do allow entering museum for free, the cost is likely to get worse and worse. However, by collecting money from visitor, the will get enough money. Secondly, visitor can't see exhibit enough. This is because, if they do not collect money, many people visit museum. As a result,museum is flooded with visitor. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 至急ですー!!英検2級の作文添削について。

至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします(;;)添削だけでもいいのですが、もしわかる方がいらっしゃったら採点もお願いします! TOPIC Some people say that it is necessary for people to go to important historical sites in order to understand history better. Do you agree with this opinion? I disagree that it is necessary for people to go to important historical sites in order to understand history better. Firstly, going to historical sites have to money. If people go to historical sites, they maybe use a car or public transportation. Thus, people have to spend of money for going there. Secondly, people not have to go to important historical sites in order to learn about history. Indeed, the Internet developing now. Therefore, if people don't go there, they can research about there. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:What do you think of using mobile phones in the train? Do you agree or disagree? Put your opinion in English with 50-60words. I disagree with the opinion. it is because using mobile phones in the train may make other people feeling bad. For example, if a man calls someone in mobile phones, other people cannot help hearing the conversation even if they would not like to hear. Thus, I think we should not use sell phones in the train.(57words) 私はその意見に反対です。なぜなら電車内で携帯電話を使うことによって、他の人の気分を害してしまうかもしれないからです。例えば、もしある一人の人が誰かと電話で話していたら、他の人はたとえその話を聞きたくなかったとしても、聞かざるをえません。 よって私は車内で携帯電話を使うべきでないと思います。

• 至急です!明日英検なので英作文添削お願いします!

明日英検2級なので最後に書いた英作文の添削をお願いします!添削だけでもいいのですが、可能であれば点数も教えていただけたら嬉しいです! TOPIC Some people say that Japanese people do not need to study English. Do you agree with this idea? I do not agree with the idea that Japanese people do not need to study English. I have two reasons. Firstly, people should speak English in myself in the future. In fact, the technology deveroring in Japan now and we can use the trans ration software. However, smiling or reaction is important for communication. Secondly, studying English can learn about foreign culture. Many people thought studing English is important for comunication. However, learning English provider a good opportunity considering foreigh culture, In conclusion, I strongly agree this my opinon.

• 大学受験 英作文添削

過去に質問させていただいた者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文 次のテーマについて自分の意見を80語以上の英語でまとめよ 最近何か知りたいことがあるとインターネットで検索する人がふえています インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典のような本はいらないと考えているようです そうした意見にあなたは賛成ですか、反対ですか  I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless. This is because thanks to the advance of technology,we can access the Internet everywhere and everytime by using computer and mobile phone. For example if you are in the train,you can access the Internet by using mobile phone. This is why I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless.

• 至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします!

至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします;;添削だけでもいいのですが、もしわかる方がいらっしゃったら採点もお願いします;; TOPIC Today in Japan, many buildings and public areas have a lot of lights for decoration, such as the lights used during Christmas. Do you think this is a good idea? I don't think this is good idea that buildings and public areas have a lot of lights for decoration. Firstly, if people continue using lights for decoration, the cost likely to get worse and worse. Indeed, electric bill is to get higher and higher now. Thus, using a lot of lights for decoration is waste money. Secondly, using electricity is bad influence for environment. In fact, many people say saving electricity is a good for environment. In conclusion, I think people should abolish using lights of decoration.

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 大学入試英作文添削

大学入試英作文添削 前に質問をしたものです よろしければ添削していただけるとありがたいです よろしくお願いします 次のテーマについて、あなたの意見を80字以上の英語でまとめよ(添削していただく文は語数足りてます) テーマ  Supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags? 私の解答  In my opinion,I think that supermarkets should giving free plastic shopping bags. This is because,to stop giving free plastic shopping bags can reduce wastes and protect the environment. Of course some people may think that they do not want to pay money for plastic shopping bags ,but I think that it is more important to reduce wastes and protect the environment than to save a little money. That is why I agree with the opinion that supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2008年度 120~150字                                                                                  条件・ 日本において出生率の低下は大した問題ではない。について述べなさい。                                                                         I don't agree with this statement. I have two reasons why I think so. First, these days, more and more people are getting older. If the birth rate should be getting lower and lower, the number of young people who can work actively would decrease. I think that this will influence the economy of Japan badly. Secondly, needless to say,if the birth rate is getting lower and lower, the population of Japan would also decrease. This means that the amount of pension which people pay will decrease. so, I think that the finance of Japan would be in danger in the future. In order to solve these problems, goverment should take some mesures quickly.Thus, I don't agree that the low birth rate is not really a problem for Japan. (130字)