• ベストアンサー

中学英語

テストで、 How long did you sleep last night? という問題が出たのですが、 I slept six hours. と答えてしまいました。これは間違いですか?多分forを入れないと駄目ですよね

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • f272
  • ベストアンサー率46% (7998/17100)
回答No.1

I slept six hours.ではおかしい。six hoursはsleepの目的語にはならない。

anheki
質問者

お礼

ですよね。。

関連するQ&A

• 前置詞について

How long do you usually lie in bed at night for? I usually lie in bed at night for about 7 hours. この文章の forは文法上ないと間違いなのでしょうか?

• 過去完了・現在完了などについて教えてください。

質問の意味は分かるのですが、応え方が分かりません。 自分なりに回答を考えてみました。どうか解説をお願いいたします。 1.What are you doing right now? →I've been studying right now. 2.How long have you been? →I've been studying for three hours. 3.What were you doing last night at nine o'clock? →I had been studying last night at nine o'clock. 4.What time did you stop? →I had been stopped at 11 o'clock. 5.Why did you stop? →I had been finished. 6.How long had you been before you stopped? →I had been stopped before for three hours. 7.What are you going to be doing at nine o'clock tomorrow night? →I will be have been studying at nine o'clock tomorrow night. 8.What time are you going to stop? →I will be have stopped at 11 o'clock. 9.Why? → I will be have finished study. 10.How long will you have been before you stop? → I will be have stopped before three hours.

• 簡単な英語ですが教えてください

こんにちわ。たびたびお世話になっています。 海外の人と話す機会があり、簡単な英語ですがどのように言ったらいいのかわからないことがありますので教えていただけますか? 1)「鍵持った?」  状況としては、外出する際一緒にいる友人に「鍵は持った?」と聞きたいのですが"Did you bring the key?"でいいのでしょうか。 それとも"take"または"get"を使うのでしょうか。 2)「まだ寝ないの?」  一緒に旅行に行った友人に私はすでにベッドに入っていたけど、友人はまだベッドには入らずテレビを見てました。そこで「まだ寝ないの?」と聞きたかったのですが、 "Won't you sleep yet?"で合っていますか。 3)「おもしろい」という表現  英語では状況によってinterestingやfunやenjoyなどがありますがいまいちどのようなときにどの表現を使うのかわかってません。 自分で考えてみたのですが、合ってますか。 「この映画(本、ゲームなど)、すごくおもしろい」 "This movie(book/game) is lots of fun." 「昨日(のパーティー)はおもしろかった?」 "Did you enjoy the party last night?" "Did you have a fun last night?" また「何かおもしろいことあった?」と今日一日の終わりに聞きたいときは"Is there anything ...."の後、どのように言いますか? 4)「あなたたちどのくらい付き合っているの?」と聞くときは"How long have you guys been seeing each other?"で合ってますか。 5)「~するのはひさしぶり」「しばらく~してない」という表現 例えば「このレストランに来るのは久しぶり」とか「しばらく料理をしてない」などと言いたいとき、以下の文で合ってますか。 "It's been for a while since I came to this restaurant." "I haven't cooked for a while." どなたかお時間のあるときに教えていただけますでしょうか。

• 英語

どれくらい寝ていましたか?というのを how long had you slept? と言えないのはなぜでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします

• 感嘆文がわかりません

また,似たような質問ですいません. howのあとには形容詞・副詞がくると聞きました. You have slept for a how long time.(変化する前の文章です.正しくありません.) (how longが前に出て,for a timeも着いていきます.) How long for a time you have slept! はどうなのでしょう?

• ほぼ同じ意味になるように適切な語句を選んでください

[1]Ms. White said to us, "Don`t talk to each other while I am apeaking." [2]Ms. White told us ( ) talk to each other while she was speaking. (1)He has been learning (2)He is learning (3)I had been learning (4)I have been learning [1]He said that he had been learning English for five years. [2]He said, "() English for five years." (1)nothing but (2)not (3)none (4)not to [1]She said to him, "Did you sleep well last night?" [2]She asked him ( ). (1)if she slept well last night (2)if he can sleep well at night (3)if he had slept well the night before (4)that I slept well the night before

• just,only等の副詞の位置

基本的にはどこに置けばいいのでしょうか? 「魚しか食べない」という意味の英語を私は以下の2通り作ったのですが、 1) I just eat fish 2) I eat just fish アメリカ人の友人に聞いたところ、両方言いたい事は理解できるが基本的には1を使うといっていました。 I slept for only three hours last night I only got three hours of sleep last night 上記の文は日常英会話本で見つけた英文ですがご覧の通りonlyの位置が各文違っています。 現時点でまだはっきり副詞を置く位置(頻度の副詞以外)がはっきりと分かっておりません。 なので説明できる方おられましたら回答よろしくお願いします。

• 中学英語、WhatとHowなどについて。

教えてください。 中学英語の問題について以下のようなものがありました。 (a)京都についてどう思いましたか。 What did you think of Kyoto? (b)その試合をしたあと、あなたはどう感じましたか? How did you feel after you played the games? (1)なぜ両方とも「どう…?」と聞いているのに(a)はWhatで(b)はHowを使うのでしょうか? 私は(a)もHowかなと思ったのですが、答には「Howは使わない」とありました。 (2)(a)をHow did you think about Kyoto とするのは間違いでしょうか 「think of」でないといけませんか? 簡単なことかもしれないのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• どちらが正しいでしょうか。

私は昨夜11:00に寝ました。 どちらが正しいのでしょうか。 I went to slept at 11:00 last night。 I slept at 11:00 last night。 よろしくお願いします・

• 英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。

(A)~(C) アall イanother ウnobody エothers オsome (D),(E) アenough イgood ウtroubled エwell が入ります。自分で訳した訳に自信がありませんでした。 設問もあわせて、極端な意訳をあまりしないでお願いします。 スペルには十分注意したつもりですが、もし間違っていたらすみません。    Sleep is a natural process, and although a lot has been written about the subject, it is still surrounded by mystery. It is used by(A)as an escape from the world, and regarded by(B)as a irritating waste of time; but(C)can do without sleep completely.  Our night´s sleep does not just consist of a steady phase of gradually deepening sleep. It alternates between two stages: non-dreaming or ordinary sleep, and REM(rapid eye movement)or dreaming sleep.  As soon as we fall asleep we go straight into non-dreaming sleep for an hour or so, then into REM sleep for about 15 minutes, then back into non dreaming sleep. It alternates in this way for the rest of the night, with non-dreaming sleep tending to last longer at the beginning of the night. On-dreaming sleep occupies about three-quarters of our night´s sleep, about a quarter of it deep and the rest fairly light.  It is widely believed that sleep repairs the body and makes good the damage caused by being awake. But its main function is to refresh the brain. Experts believe that probably only about two-thirds of our sleep is necessary for repairing and refreshing the brain, with the most valuable sleep coming in the first few hours of the non- dreaming period: the last few hours of sleep are not so essential. The brain can manage quite well with reduced sleep as long as it is uninterrupted sleep.  The quality of sleep is important. A study conducted in the USA looked at short sleepers, who slept for 5.5 hours on average, and long sleepers, who had 8.5 hours or more. It was discovered after a variety of tests that the long sleepers were poor sleepers, had twice as much REM sleep as the short sleepers, appeared to sleep longer to make up for poor sleep, and did not wake up in the morning refreshed. Similarly, people who sleep deeply are not necessarily getting a better quality of sleep than shallow sleepers. Deep sleepers can feel tired the following days, so six hours of(D)sleep is worth more than eight hours of(E)sleep. 以上です。