• 締切済み

ネイティブ翻訳お願いします。

「Are you mad or do you think I am ?」 は何て言ってますか? 個人売買でこちらから金額を提示し返答があった一文です。 狂ってるのか、私を誰だと思ってるんだ。 っ的な感じでしょうか? その後の文で、 「I suppose you want them delivered as well eh ?」 も何て言ってますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• citizen_S
  • ベストアンサー率41% (272/648)
回答No.2

(そんな金額で)アンタ正気か、それともこっちを舐めてるのか(それを受け入れるほど私が狂っていると思っているのか)? おまけに(ただ同然で)自宅まで届けろとか言うんだろう かなりご立腹の様子ですね。

回答No.1

質問者様が購入者という前提になりますが。 最初の文は、おそらく質問者様が提示された金額が相手方が想定していた金額よりもかなり安かった(乖離があった)ので 「そんな安い金額を提示するなんて本気かよ?それとも自分が提示した(想定した)金額があまりに高すぎるって思っているのか?」 というような意味でしょう。 後の文は「配達もしてほしいんですよね?」という直訳になりますから、「(この値段で)配達もしてほしんですよね」=「配達料込み?」という意味合いかと。 以上、ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• 誤文訂正で質問です。

問) Whom do you suppose that I am? 答) Who do you suppose I am? と記してあったんですが、なぜthatは消えてしまったのでしょうか? それと自分は What do you suppose that I am としたんですがダメなんでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

No problem I think I will order a couple of those hosts anyway to have here and available in case any one would like one so when I get the funds in my PP account I will be ordering two of them just to let you know I may use one for a IR project I am working on right now. If you decide you do want one that's fine if you do not that is fine also

• 次の翻訳は正しいですか?

○○(人の名前), do you think I made the right choice? Well, I'm still a Virgin, that is funny to some people. That I am a Virgin at 21 ○○は私の選択が正しいと思うか? 私はまだ、バージンだ。これはおかしくないか?私は21歳でバージンだ。 この翻訳は正しいですか?

• 翻訳サイトを使わず和訳お願いします。

I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Well, I have not really dont that before, what are you thinking about and what do you think is fair price wise for me to send you those? I will have to ship them to my location first. お力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• "do you think"を挿入して文全体を強調する?

お願いします。 Who do you think is the author of this novel? How old do you think he is? これらは、do you thinkが挿入された疑問詞疑問文であると思いますが、 What do you think I am? 私を何だと思っているの? Who do you think you are? 何様のつもり? この文中でのdo you thinkは、文全体を強調しているようにとれます。 ということは前の2文中のdo you thinkも、 ”強調”としてとることも場合によっては可能である、 と考えてもいいんでしょうか?

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m Yeah don't worry I know tour busy and can't email quickly. I'm also the same. I am busy with my work sometimes but I will think if you even if I can't email right away. I will send you some of the pictures. Hope you like them. It was a fun night !! I want to do again.

• 私を誰だと思ってるの? 英語でなんていいますか?

「私を誰だと思ってるの?」をなめんじゃないわよ!という意味合いを込めて、英語でなんと言いますか? 調べてみると、Who do you think I am? と What do you think I am?が出てきますが、このどちらが正しいのでしょうか。それとも意味合いが異なるのでしょうか? また、他の表現ありましたら教えてください。

• 翻訳お願いします

たびたびすみません。 翻訳お願いいたします。 Ah.... Actually it is 3:30AM here in England I Should be sleeping, but I do not feel tired at the moment haha :) Only 10 Days? Wow, that seems rather short That sounds like a good plan I am sure that you will have a good time Well, I do not have many plans for the holiday this time Usually at this time I would usually spend more time with my family But next year I will have many big plans One of my plans is to go to Japan! :D Maybe I will go to Osaka or Kyoto, Do you know any interesting places to visit in this area?? Yes, I would like to, but..... I can not right now My Japanese is not that good So i cannot make mail or sentance that well in Japanese Sorry, But someday I want too By the way.... I am wondering.... Do you understand my English??