• 締切済み

What can I do as a fixer?

I have been a fixer in Poland for a while: https://storytailors.tv/filming-in-poland/ But now I lost my job, so what can I be?

みんなの回答

回答No.1

It's tough. How about posting on SNS such as LinkedIn? https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/LinkedIn

関連するQ&A

• Everyone can do what

A:Everyone can do what they like, but it would be nice if everyone just took it easy today. B:I would be up for that in the afternoon. 前日の仕事がきつかった二人が、今日の仕事はどうなのかと話しているときの会話です。 こちらは、どんな意味になるでしょうか。教えていただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• as ~ what ~ の使い方がわかりません

文中の as ~ what ~ の使い方がわからないのですが、以下のような訳で良いのでしょうか? 「what」が「remains」の主語になっている気がしますが、何を指しているのか、今一つわかりません。 We shall be able now to cover our present thesis anent the philosophical implications of the Great Wheel of the Zodiac far more rapidly, as I can now leave what else remains to be said in connection with the three Crosses until I come to that part of our Section VI. わたしが我々の第6節の部分に到達するまで、3つのクロスに関連して言うべきことはほとんどなく、わたしは今、残していく(去る)ことができるので、我々は今、はるかにより早く、我々の現在の黄道帯の偉大なる車輪(輪廻)の哲学的な影響についての論題をカバーする(取り扱う)ことができるだろう。 このような訳で良いのでしょうか?

• what I am about

I have been seeing a woman who is 21 years younger than I am. She says she loves me, but I am hesitant because of our age difference. We have known each other for years. She had a crush on me when she was 16, but I was married at the time, and she was too young. We made love a couple of times when she was in her 20s because I was divorced and she was single. Now it's 10 years later. I'm in my late 50s; she's in her 30s. We are both single, and she wants to take care of me for the rest of my life. She brings me lunch every once in a while, which I am amazed at because it's a long drive from where she lives. I worry about what other people will think, but she doesn't care and says she wants to love me and care for me because she knows what I am about. what I am aboutはどのような意味でしょうか?what I amとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• What can I say? の意味

What can I say?の意味についての質問です。 We'er going to make a night of it ; we'll get dressed up and have a late dinner after the show. Would you be up for that? What can I say? It would be my first time at the Met ; I could not say no. I'm sold. (一晩たっぷり楽しみましょう、ドレスアップして、講演の後で遅いディナーを食べるの。行く気ある?) (行くも行かないもないよ。僕、メトロポリタンなんて行くの初めてだよ。断るわけないだろ。心は決まってるよ。) 上記の英文は、オペラの公演に誘おうとしているシーンでの会話です。 「What can I say?」が「行くも行かないもないよ。」と訳されているのですが、いまいち「私は何を言えるのだろうか?」という意味からは、そのような訳になるとは思えません。このような訳になる理由を教えていただけないでしょうか? もう1つ質問がございます。 All they did was update it a little bit. (ほんのちょっと現代版にしてあるだけよ。) 上記に英文でupdateがおかしいと思ったのです。もし動詞ならupdatedでなくていけないし、名詞ならupdate of it とofが必要になる。このupdateは一体何なのでしょうか?

• I don't want you to judge me on just what I do for a living.

ネットでやり取りしていた人からのメールですが、ちょっとわからない部分が多くて投稿させてもらいました。訳を教えてください。 ※英文のところどころ文字化けのように、?マークがはいっているように思えます。 私がなんの仕事してるのときいた返事です。 what do I do, its on the profile, editing... But I would like to tell you the whole truth, but that will come in the future? The more we get to know each other? I'm very private person, and I don't want you to judge me on just what I do for a living. 私がなにをしているか、プロフィールにある。。。。でも真実を話したい、時がきたら???私はプライベート?な人だから 仕事で私のことを判断してほしくない?? Its to soon to tell you? But, I can tell you this? It's nothing bad, and It is going to send me to Japan to live for a while これはさsっぱりわかりませんでした。 それはとてもはやい でも。。。 教えてください。おねがいします ※英文のところどころ文字化け?のように?マークがはいっているように見えます。

• I can't do anything about it now, can I?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:Did you shave thie morning? B:Yes, I always do. A:I think you missed a spot on your chin. B:Well, I can't do anything about it now, can I? 質問:can I?の使い方についてお尋ねします。 (1)can I (do anything about it now)と重複する箇所を省略していますね? (2)「それについて今はどうすることも出来ない、出来ますか?」と話し相手に同意を求めているのですね? (3)他に参考になる事例があれば幾つか教えて下さい。 以上

• I can know...は可能?

I can know a lot of new things in Tokyo. (東京ではたくさんの新しいことを知ることが出来る。)という英文 で 「私は知ることができる」というのをI can know という言いかたはできるのでしょうか?

• do a showcase house

I graduated with a degree in interior design in 2008, the year of the crash. Because I couldn't get a job (I couldn't even get an interview), I started a website, was accepted to do a showcase house (a notable one at that!), and now have clients. do a showcase houseとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I have been in a committed online relationship with a man in the UK for what would now be two months, but a little over two weeks ago, he completely disappeared. for what would now be two monthsはfor two months nowと言うのとはどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• I'm being a teacher.

あるところで見た文章です。 下記の文章は正しいですか? What do you do ?  「普段は何をしてるの?(職業は何?)」 I'm a student.But now, I'm being a teacher.  「普段は学生です。でも、今は先生ですね」

専門家に質問してみよう