The organization of language into two layers

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 言語の二つの層への編成。より大きな単位の二番目の層に結合する音の層
  • ほとんどの場合、シグナルとメッセージの間にリンクはありません。
  • 二つの単語を区別できる音のセグメント。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語学について

The organization of language into two layers-a layer of sounds which combine into a second layer of larger units. 訳 言語の二つの層への編成。より大きな単位の二番目の層に結合する音の層 In the great majority of cases, there is no link whatsoever between the signal and the message. 訳 ほとんどの場合、シグナルとメッセージの間にリンクはありません。 Pairs of words such as pit and bit, pit and pet which differ by only one phoneme. 例 ピットとビット、ピットとペットなど、一つの音素だけが異なる単語のペア。 One set of environments complements the other. 例 1セットの環境が他のセットを補完します。 The smallest segment of sound which can distinguish two words. 例 二つの単語を区別できる音のセグメント。 この日本語訳を見て、思い当たる日本語の言語学を教えていただきたいです。 例えば、この日本語訳を見て、一番は形態素、二番は異音のこといってるなという形で教えて頂きたいです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

試験なんだろうなぁ。 答えてもいいのかどうか、悩むなぁ。 二重文節 (記号の)恣意性 最小対 相補分布 音素

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

関連するQ&A

• 英語について】日本語→英語

<ヨーロッパ難民についての話です> 日本語→「ドイツのバイエルン州は、内戦が続くシリアなどからドイツに流入した難民や移民が、2015年までで100万人に達したと明らかにしている。」 英語→ 「The state of Bayern in Germany clarified that refugees and immigrants who flowed into Germany reached 1 million by 2015 from Syria and other countries which continue civil war. 」 日本語を英文にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• うまく日本語に訳せないんですが、ご教示願います。

in men ,as a rule ,love is but an episode which takes its place among the affairs of the day and the emphasis laid on it in novels gives it an importance which is untrue to life. and以降の文章が、訳を読んでみても、なんだか、日本語になってない気がして、どこが、主語に当たるとかもなんだかいまいちわかりません。すみませんが、解説とともにどなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

こちらの文章を日本語に訳すとどういう意味ですか? Which sentence describes something that is always true? Which sentence describes a temporary situation? Which sentence uses the present simple? Which sentence uses the present continuous? Which two sentences refer to this exact moment? Which two sentences refer to the general present, but not to this moment?

• 自然な日本語訳をお願いしますっ!

All this and more goes into what everyone wants as A given our resource. as 以下は出来るのですが、冒頭部分の日本語訳に困っています。直訳だと不自然過ぎるし、自然な日本語訳を教えてくださぁ~い!よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

ゼミで社会運動論を学んでいます。次回の文献が英文となり、どうしても旨く日本語訳できません。日本語訳を教えてください。 But the three essentials that run throughout all manifestations of anarchists ideology are definitely there- anti-satatism, anti-capitalism and prefigurative politics[i.e modes of organization that consciously resemble the world you want create. Or, as an anarchist historian of ideas but the facts of futere itself". This is present in anything from jamming collectives and on to lndy media, all of which can be called anarchist in the newer sense. In some countries, there is only a very limited degree of confluence between the two coexisting generations, mostly taking the form of following what each other is doing- but not much more.

• 日本語訳してください!!

日本語訳してください!! I know that you speak English, and probably quite well, too. But what kind of English do you use? In the UK each local area is home to a dialect where the words and grammar are different. A person from Scotland might say, "I saw a wee bairn down by the loch," which means, "I saw a small 5 child near the lake.

• 日本語に訳してください

The mosquito net gradually disappeared and became a thing of "old Japan". 最後以外はわかります 最後の old Japanをどう訳せばいいのかわからないのです 正確には a thing of "old Japan". を訳してください 日本語のボキャブラリーがなく、どうすれば自然でいい訳になるのか... 懐かしい日本 古い日本 そういう訳ではなく、自然な訳を教えてください

• clamping and pullingの日本語?

the clamp-proof safety device is erected in the bearings at the two sides of the frame by the clamping and pulling parts respectively; the end edges of the rear roller are connected with the clamping and pulling parts 上記内容ですけど、「clamping and pulling parts」の日本語訳は何ですか。調べても分かりませんでした。 お願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

以下の文章の日本語訳をお願いしたいです。 大体の内容が分かれば良いのでお願いします。 Check and certify the identify of the applicant by signing and dating the front of the photograph.

• 英語の日本語訳を教えてください。

英語の日本語訳を教えてください。 The smell seems to come right into my bowl and norish me. よろしくお願いします。