• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:仮定法?直接法?)

Mishima Yukioの『日本と私』についての疑問

SPS700の回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#1です。補足です。 >>仮定法とのことですが、なぜ帰結部分が could, would, might, should ではなく過去完了になっているのでしょうか?  もう#2さんが名答を出していらっしゃいますので、僕はここらで。

Eusebios
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 仮定法の問題

仮定法で、2問分からない問題があります。 よろしくお願いします。 1)She is so talkative that I can't help wishing that I (were) alone. この文章がばぜ仮定法になるのかわからず wereがどうして入るのかわかりません。 どういう意味になるのでしょうか? 2)It was quiet as if we (were) a million miles away from the city. これはなぜ括弧の部分が、過去完了にならないのでしょうか? たとえば、had beenが入らないのはなぜですか? 前半が過去形になってる場合は、as if以降は過去完了じゃないのでしょうか?? ではでは、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 仮定法で困っています。

英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。一応自分でやってみたので、間違っているところがあったら指摘してください。 Q空所に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ下の(1)~(4)のうちから1つずつ選んでください。 (1)I could have gotten much more for the painting if I (  ) it overseas. (1)had sold (2)would sell (3)have sold (4)sold 自分の答え→(2) (2)(  ) your help, I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this project. (1)Were not it for (2)If it had not for (3)Had it not been for (4)If it is not for 自分の答え→(1) (3)I do not deny that your information was invaluable. (  ) it, I could never have formed our plan. (1)Far from (2)In spite of (3)With (4)Without 自分の答え→(4) (4)Had I known you were coming to Tokyo, I (  ) to the station to meet you. (1)would have gone (2)didn't go (3)had gone (4)would go 自分の答え→(3) (5)The man at the window must be a spy, since he works slowly and keeps looking around. A real cleaner (  ) the windows twice. (1)had never washed (2)was not washing (3)would not wash (4)did not wash 自分の答え→(3) 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 仮定法の時制

仮定法の時制について、次の2つの英文のどちらが正しいのでしょうか? 私は(1)だと思ったのですが、正解は(2)でした。解説には、as if 以下を仮定法過去完了<had known>にするのは、<for a long time>だからということでしたが、私にはイマイチ理解できません。どなたか教えてください。 (1)I feel as if I have known her for a long time. (2)I feel as if I had known her for a long time.

• 訳お願いします。

I was seeing you're doing requests and I was wondering if you had time for another? 海外の方からメールが来ました。 これはなんて言っているのでしょうか? よくわかりません…。

• 仮定法を使った英文

If it were not for you, I would not succeed. の前後にI think をつけても問題はないのですか? つまり、 I think that if it were not for you, I would not succeed. または If it were not for you, I would not succeed, I think . おわかりになる方教えてください。

• 英語 仮定法

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・My father (give/smoking/up/wishes/could/he). →wishes he could give up smoking ・I (I/when/had been/Tom/called on/him/at home/wish). →wish Tom had been at home when I called on him. ・You (seen/a ghost/look/if/had/as/you). →look as if you had seen a ghost. ・"Why didn't you tell me she married him?" "()" 1 I have told you because I had known it. 2 I told you because I married her. 3 I would have told you if I had known it. 4 She married him because I had known it.→1 ・If () not for his help, I would not be able to finish the work. 1 I had 2 it were 3 there were 4 they had→2 ・Ken must have had an accident on his way home; (), he would have been here by now. 1 otherwise 2 if 3 but 4 for→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (you/would/she/do/if/what)won a goal medal in the Olympics. 2 (about/we/is/on/set/time/off/it) a camping holiday. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 Were) the would (2 to come) to an end, we (3 will) carry (4 on) the plan. 2 Had I (1 knew) that she (2 didn't feel) very well yesterday, I wouldn't have (3 asked) her to(4 work late).

• 仮定法について

仮定法の形でIf I was ~と言わずに If I were~と言いますが 主語が単数でもwereを使うのなら もし主語がHeなどの場合 If he were~となるんでしょうか?

• I never could see myself...

以下の文章の「I never could see myself that much was the matter with me,except that I had a beastly cold.」という部分がどういう構文になっているのか、どういう意味なのか分かりません。  Many years ago when I was a young man,I was taken very ill-I never could see myself that much was the matter with me,except that I had a beastly cold. But I suppose it was something very serious,for the doctor said that I ought to have come to him a month before, and that if it,whatever it was,had gone on for another week he would not have answered for the consequences.  以上ですが宜しくお願い致します。

• 仮定法のas ifについて

小さい質問ですけど、気になったので。 1、I felt as if I were condemned for my idleness. 2、Her frilly dress made her look as if she had come to a children's party. 1の文の「責められているように感じた」の「責められて」いるのって過去ですよね。 過去の事実の反対を表しているのに、なぜ現在の事実の反対を表す仮定法過去 が使われているのですか? 2の文ではhad been condemnedになってるのに。 どこが違うんでしょうか。

• 仮定法の問題で困っています。

英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。一応自分でやってみたので、間違っているところがあったら指摘してください。 Q空所に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ下の(1)~(4)のうちから1つずつ選んでください。 (1)If it were not for the rain, we (  ) hiking today. (1)can go (2)would go (3)may well go (4)were able to go 自分の答え→(2) (2)We've missed the train. I wish we (  ) earlier. (1)have left (2)had left (3)ought to have (4)were leaving 自分の答え→(1) (3)It is high time the children (  ) to bed. (1)to go (2)went (3)going (4)gone 自分の答え→(2) (4)“(  ) all right if I came again some other time?” “Of course. Just give me a call before you come.” (1)Is it (2)Was it  (3)Would it be (4)Will it be 自分の答え→(2) (5)I remember how it happened as clearly as if it (  ) only yesterday. (1)has been (2)is (3)were (4)would be 自分の答え→(3)