• ベストアンサー

日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Dear, is it possible to confirm your complete address with european signs? Regards ↑上記の文章を日本語にお願いいたします。 翻訳サイトではわかりにくい部分がありまして、こちらでお願いしようと思いました。    この英文章は、 フランスのレコード屋さんで、中古CDを注文した際のやりとりです。 出品者さんからこのような連絡をいただきました。  よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.2

直訳すれば、 「ヨーロッパの記号であなたの完全な住所を確認することは可能ですか?」 となりますね。 ということは、おそらく、 「アルファベットと、欧米風の表現様式(氏名・住所表示での語順や区切りなど)を使って、あなたの正確な住所を教えてくれますか?」 ということだと思います。

mokiyusan
質問者

お礼

なるほど、ありがとうございます!  さっそく欧米風の住所を連絡してみます。

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

あなたの完全な住所表記と、ローマ字によるサインを示していただけませんか?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳

イーナトラベルにてロシアのホテルを予約しました。 少し不安だったのでホテルの公式HPを探してだして、 英語は苦手なので例文をいじって予約確認メールをしました。 返信が届いたのですが翻訳機能で訳しても意味がわかりません。 翻訳お願いします↓ Dear Ms. ​xxx, good day! Thank you for your email. We are pleased to confirm your reservation with hotel's internal number 12345678. Please don't hesitate to contact me or my colleagues in case any further assistance is required, or in case any further questions. Best regards, Daria

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

外国(カザフスタン)の方から質問を頂いたのですが、英語力が足りず翻訳できず悩んでおります。 以下の英語をどなたか日本語に訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 would like to choose SAL - With Insurance Is it possible I will pay on Monday? In my country of bank on Saturday and Sunday does not work, I will put yet money on an account what to buy with insurance=) Is it possible to ask, and what your native language?=)

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです

先日、海外のebayというサイトで商品を購入しました。 そして相手にお金を振り込んでから、住所も伝えたのですが、このようなメールが来ました。 Dear Sir, Thanks for your response. Hope you will receive your shipment soon. Kindly acknowledge me after receiving the shipment. Waiting for your reply Thank you, With best regards Tannu メールで送信した住所が相手に伝わっていないということでしょうか?

• 英語→日本語の翻訳をお願いします!

マイケルジョーダンにファンレターと似顔絵を送り、今日、ラッキーなことに直筆サインと行政アシスタントの方から手紙をいただきました。 最後の文章の翻訳がいまいち分からず、解読できません。 【全文】 How are you? On behalf of Michael,we are acknowledging the gift of your original drawing. It is obvious that you are a very talented artist. Michael has personally signed the photo you sent with your artwork,and it is being returned to you with this letter. Thank you for your continued interest. We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. 【翻訳をお願いしたい文章】 We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に翻訳してください。

CNC(自動加工機)の修理依頼を海外メーカーに問い合わせたら以下の英文が送信してきました。 機械翻訳しましたが、いまいち良く分かりませんでした。 Dear friend: Can you let your customer to check if all the X,Y,Z axis stepper motor motor can not work when plug to the controller box of X axis. for this. there are sevaral reasons as below: 1, the mach3 software did not set well as the manual. 2, the signal of the computer is not stable 3, there is a problem with the drive board. so. at first. please show us how dose your customer set the mach3 software. and then, please can you let your customer to take a clear video about the problem. we need this to solve the problem. waiting for your news. really thanks a lot! all regards

• フランス語の翻訳お願いします。

この間翻訳して頂きホテルへ予約確認のメールを送りました。 そのメールの返信が返ってきたのでそれに対してまた返信をしたいのですが… また翻訳をお願いします(¯―¯٥) 返ってきたメールの内容は下です。 英語とフランス語で返してくれました! Thank you to contact us, firstly, we have the pleasure to confirm your “expedia booking” 12-15/04 If you want, we can pick you up directly at the exit of the terminal. It cost 75eu with our driver and for the return 60eu. Best regards Rudy night auditor Merci de l’intérêt que vous portez à notre établissement, nous avons le plaisir de vous confirmer votre reservation via notre partenaire « Expedia », concernant votre arrivée à l’aéroport, nous pouvons organiser un pick up auprès de notre chauffeur pour 75eu et pour le retour le cout est de 60eu. 内容は予約はとれてるっていうことと空港に迎えに行く事ができるけどお金は75ユーロですよみたいな感じでしょうか? このメールに対して返事を メールの返事ありがとうございます! 空港からホテルへの移動はエールフランスのバスで行こうと思っています。 お気遣いありがとうございます。 という内容で送迎は自分たちで行きますと伝えたいのですが… どなたか翻訳お願いします!

• 日本語に訳してもらえないですか・・・

Dear Thank you for your interested in our Balneo Therapy. When are you coming here ? If you reservation early , we could control after pm 7:30 . And we have discount 15%~30% as following room type who stays in this hotel. If you decide your schedule, please tuoch us !! ( with your phone number ) Thank you so much! We are looking for you meet soon ! Best regards, JinHee Joung Therapy Manager

• 英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

eBayで買った商品が向こうの手違いで出品者に戻ってしまい、再送をお願いしました。 そして「今週もう一度送るね」とメールが来て「よろしくおねがいします」的な返信をした後に 下のようなメールが来ました。 This was reshipped with all the correct customs forms...long story and I had not shipped to Japan before. I did not get a new tracking number, but it is insured.Please confirm when you receive.Happy new year. 「トラッキングナンバーが取得できなかった」的なことや「なんかチェックして」的な雰囲気なのですが・・・ いまいち意味がよくわからず、これは何かをチェックして返信してあげないとまずいのでしょうか? どなたか翻訳いただけないでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayに出品しております。商品は、万年筆です。(商品名は,vanishing caplessです)(ペン先は、Fが細字,Mは中字 Bは太字です) お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, I have seen you are selling different Pilot Vanishing Capless fountain pens. I would buy 10 of them, blackn yellow with rhodium trim. Which other colors do you have? Which size of nibs : F, M, B? What would be your offer for the 10 pens including shipping to France? I would pay with Paypal. Would you accept not to declare more than 50 dollars? Best regards, alain

• 翻訳してください!

今日、迷惑メールが届きました。もちろんすぐに削除しましたが...。 翻訳していただけませんか?お願いします!  件名:We are interested in your products  本文: Dear Sir/Madam, We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relationship with your esteemed company. Please kindly send us your latest catalog. Also, inform us about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or F.O.B, and payment terms warranty. Please contact us via: Email: ( blue-diamond-mercha***☆live.com ) Your early reply will be highly appreciated. Regards, Dr. Rowland Purchasing Manager.  ちなみに、送信先はgmail.comでした。