• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします 英→日

Yeah definitely possible. This is the result of using a Proxy, correct? How does it perform without it?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

そうだね。その可能性は十分にあるよ。これはプロキシを使用した時に起きる現象だろ?その理解でよいかい?プロキシを使用(経由)しない時の動作はどうだい?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

That would sound plausible but the result was done without a proxy, correct? Has to be that your current download speed, or that your internet provider is throttling your speed. Or could be the cache and cookies if you haven't tried that yet?

• 日→英翻訳の添削をお願いします。

先日、翻訳の求人が出ていたので、ダメ元で応募してみました。 翻訳のトライアルがあり、残念ながら落ちてしまいました。(涙) 折角なので、どこが悪かったのか、皆さんに添削していただきたいと思っています。 先ず、元になる日本語文は下記のサイトでご覧いただけます http://www.laserchem.jp/weblaser/pchem/pchem.html このページの最初から15行目の『安定になろうとします。』までの文の翻訳です。 “Photochemistry” may be an unfamiliar field to many people; however, it is seen in our daily lives. Photosynthesis, the destruction of the ozone layers and suntans, for examples, are all related to light. Detergent is a very familiar example. You may find the words “fluorescent brightening agent” in the ingredients label. This is a chemical which is added to the detergent so that it emits pale fluorescence to show the laundry whiter. Basking in ultraviolet rays (using a black light may be a simple and easy way), this chemical emits fluorescence, and this makes the laundry look white. By the way, since light is a mass of energy, a molecule will receive very high internal energy when it absorbs light. As it is, of course, unstable, it tries to stabilize by radiating the energy or using it to react somehow. 以上が私が提出したものです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Imagine at the height of the cold war they developed a technology that enabled your spies to get information on your enemies without leaving their computers- could ruin or influence from thousands of miles away. Of course they are using this shit! Putin recognized how easy it is to weaponize social media. And did it first. It's going to take years to unravel this.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

Hello, sorry about that; unfortunately our old captcha bypass has been patched so the recaptcha you see here will come up randomly. It may not always be the case as you noticed so there is a bit of luck involved. Currently there is no bypass (for any bot) on the market, but we will definitely add it in as soon as it becomes available!

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 若干難解な文章かもしれませんが、わかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 What the chart always portrays is your next serious and predestined chance of love. It shows the person who you will meet and fall in love with. The person who will be your next serious chance of making a long term relationship. This love is going is deep and predestined. It may transform your life. I hope it does and into a more wonderful life. But understand the just because a love is shown in the stars as your fate, it does not automatically make it happy and free of problems or pain. This chart is one step of fate, and it is like one rose on a tree. It is the only step of fate dealt with in the reading.

• 文章を翻訳お願いしたいのですがどなたか教えてくださいませ。

文章を翻訳お願いしたいのですがどなたか教えてくださいませ。 folder_name: name of the folder which holds your images (you need to use ftp to place them). tiling: 'true' for tiling...'false' for no tiling (big images). Save your changes, test it. Be sure you have the name of the folder correct. This is a slightly experimental plugin. If it does not work the first place you should check is on the name of the path to your images folder. Some servers may have difficulty finding this folder...if this is the case, use a hard-coded path. よろしくお願いします

• すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、英語の得意な方、宜しく御願い致します。 For Comet! Yeah, my first picture on the new Oekaki board!It is a picture of Denise the skunkette and she is my character Chess' mother. She got a more classic fur pattern but they have the same eyes. This one is for Dr. Comet. Thanks for fixing the board and I hope everyone still enjoys my stuff. Thanks!!!

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

But apart from of any potential payoff, I believe that the quest for knowledge for the sake of knowledge is irreplaceable. It seems to me essential that a developed nation participate in this expansion of knowledge for the good of all mankind, and that it devote to this effort a fraction of its resources, even without any film hope of material benefit in return. If unexpected applications do materialize as a bonus, so much the better. A few remarks are in other, however. This“pure”science does have an obligation. It must produce truly original results. There is no place for research which merely reproduces, expect for a detail or two, an experiment already successfully performed. But how does one judge the degree of novelty? At present, this difficult evaluation is carried out informally, by the seat of the pants so to speak, by the scientific community-not entirely without errors or injustices, to be sure, but, by and large, with fairly satisfactory results. A word of caution:it does sometimes happen that, in order to reach a particular goal, several avenues prove feasible, utilizing very different means, some quite elaborate, others much simpler or considerably less costly. Should one, for instance, send humans into space, or should one rely on unmanned spacecraft? One must constantly remain alert to the danger that research might get mired in enormous projects of doubtful utility. This is the responsibility that scientists must assume on behalf of the taxpayers of their respective countries.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 First of all this is in the court As I said and we will wait for that process to finish to get a verdict. Secondly This is none of your fucking business and I do not need to answer anything to you

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients.