• ベストアンサー

kid handoff

I interact with my husband's ex-wife, "Debby," almost weekly at the kid handoff and other kid-related events. kid handoffはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4118/5352)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

kid handoffはどのような意味でしょうか? handoff とは、下記のように「引き継ぎ」のことです。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=handoff  ですから(私は、夫の先妻「デビー」とは殆ど毎週)子供の引き継ぎ(やその他の、子供に関係したことで話し合う)ということでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• No, I kid!

I’m going to make a few assumptions here: I am assuming that you’re not friendly with the ex’s current boyfriend. I’m also assuming you wanted to break up with the strangler, and that he didn’t leave you for the new guy. I’m assuming that even though the ex was gross, you broke up with him, told him what the problems with non-consensual choking are (and there are lots!) and have no lingering attachments. The best way to avoid drama, Choking, is to not be in theater. No, I kid! http://littlevillagemag.com/dear-kiki-how-can-i-deal-with-my-creepy-ex-and-his-new-boyfriend/ No, I kid!はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• until 7 most nights

I am a stay-at-home mom with a 2-year-old toddler. My husband has a 13-year-old son with his ex. We have a restraining order against her after she threatened me while I was pregnant. Right now, my stepson lives with us full time and only has supervised visits with his mother. He used to be a sweet, shy kid, but now I am afraid of him. My stepson has anger issues and is 6 inches taller than me. He has cursed at me, broken plates, and left holes in walls. I don’t trust him near my daughter. My husband is trying, but he can’t be home until 7 most nights. until 7 most nightsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• make the right call

My son is a second-grader. Over the summer, while he was staying with my ex-husband, a boy touched my son's private area over his clothes. This was no slight, accidental touch. It was deliberate. My son's stepmother called child protective services regarding the incident, because the family of the other child runs an in-home daycare. As I have sole custody, the child services caseworker contacted me about the incident. I spoke with my ex and his wife, and we were all in agreement that our son would not be in contact with the other child again. It is now four months later, and my son tells me that his father allowed him to play at the home of this same boy who grabbed his genitals. I called my ex, and he doesn't seem to think the initial incident was serious. He feels his wife "blew it out of proportion," and they've had fights about it. I have spoken with child protective services about Dad continuing to allow our son to interact with the neighbor boy who obviously has boundary issues. While my son has not reported a second incident, I am left feeling that I cannot trust his father to parent effectively. Dad seems more interested in proving his wife wrong than he is in protecting our son at this vulnerable age. I cannot in good conscience allow visitation under the current circumstances. I refuse to permit my son to be in a potentially questionable environment, and I can't trust Dad to make the right call. make the right callはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• my wing of the school

I am a teacher at a large high school, and typically only interact with those in my wing of the school. my wing of the schoolとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• acknowledge

I have been with my husband for five years. I have a daughter from a previous marriage who is now 10 and a 4-year-old daughter with my husband. Every year, his parents and other extended family acknowledge my younger daughter’s birthday. ここでのacknowledgeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 次の英文のwhatの役割を教えてください。

次の文頭のwhatの役割がわかりません。 What with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college, I don't know how we're going to get by. with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college, (旦那は失業するし、娘達は大学在学中だし、) I don't know how we're going to get by. (これからどうやって生活していけばいいかわからない。) ここまではすんなりわかるのですが、、どうもwhatが使われた意図がわかりません。。 意図というか、文法的な読みが乏しいだけなんですが。。(涙) ちなみにこの文章、‘what’をなくして I don't know how we're going to get by with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college. でも意味は同じになるんですよね・・? どなたか教えてください。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• よろしくお願いします

My mother-in-law has been staying with my wife and I for about two weeks, after my wife had surgery. staying with my wife and I ですが、Iはフォーマルでmeの方がくだけた言い方、ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My incredible husband of two years has a 4-year-old daughter with his ex-wife. I have actively helped raise "Christie" since she was barely a year. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• 婚姻証明書の和訳を教えて下さい。

婚姻届の一部ですが、和訳が解らなく本当に困っています。どうか、教えて下さい。お願いします。 Having Come to this office on 24-Nov-2010 and having duly proposed and accepted each other as husband and wife and there by marriage being solomonised between them in accordance with marriage registration Act 2028(1971).

• in vs at

My niece was married at city hall nearly two years ago. My wife and I attended the ceremony, and afterward, we went to lunch. Two weeks later, they had a small catered reception at his grandmother's house. My wife and I attended and gave them a card with a check. Now they want to have their wedding blessed in a church. a card with a checkは「小切手付きのカード」でしょうか?あと、in a churchの代わりにat a churchは言えるでしょうか?なぜatではなくinなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします