• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

I got this sort of sentence from a comment on a news article from The Japan Times. Here is a link to the article in question. (“The Japan Times” is translated as ジャパンタイムズ.)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

私はジャパンタイムズのニュース記事解説でこのような文に遭遇しました。これが当該記事のリンクです。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

私は、「ジャパンタイムズ」紙上のニュース記事に関するコメントからこの種の文章を入手しました。ここにその話題の記事へのリンクがあります。 (“The Japan Times”は、ジャパンタイムズと訳されます。)

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をみてください。

Japan Times12/16の1面 Experts crac・・からのセンテンスです。 This is a fundamental moment in cancer research. From here on in we will think about cancers in a very different way. こうしたことは癌のリサーチではあたりまえのことだ。ここからが、我々がかなり異なった方法で癌について考えていくであろう。 From here on inの訳し方がわかりずらいです。

• byの用法

In this articles, http://techcrunch.com/2011/09/01/eric-schmidt-steve-jobs-was-the-best-ceo-in-the-past-50-years/ there is a sentence below. Steve Jobs gave the best performance by a CEO in 50 years, maybe 100 years. Now I have a question. What is the usage of "by" here? Is "as" can replaced here?

• 和訳してください

yeah, i did‥and i got really surprised, the Japanese food that is popular here in brazil is so diferent from the 'real' one, much better

• 比較の和訳教えてください

比較の和訳教えてください 1You may as well kill me as leave me here me here without water! 2There is no more milk in the glass. 3This problem is not less difficult than that one. 4I can't stand this any longer. this が特にわかりません よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

いつもすみません。 和訳できるかたよろしくおねがいします。 This example brings us to a difficult point on deconstruction's capacity to analyse (the image or any other from of the sign), for it leads us to ask the question as to how one is supposed to perform such a deconstruction. To understand precisely what is involved in this difficulty it is important to distinguish between two models of analysis.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

This is a great weblog. I median it. You\’ve got a good business transaction concept of this matter, and so much interest you have got a layout here that is not too flashy, but schemes a statement as gigantic as what youre expressing. Good job!. よろしくお願いします。 (\は文字化けです)

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします アメリカの学生から送られてきた質問なのですが、後半がよくわかりません… I have another question when it is summer in America, in a month like August. and its winter in Japan, in Japan is it still referred to as august or is it referred to as a winter month like January or December?

• 英語の添削お願いします。

1 this student are very ( 穴埋め ). 選択肢は interesting, interested, in interesting, with interestd 自分の解答はinterested 2 Why is the class so interesting? (並び替え ). Imagine you are an ER doctor. is/Professor Sandel's/one of/a question/here/lectures/from 自分の解答は Here is one of a question from Professor Sandel's lectures. 宜しくお願いします。

• 以下の英文を付加疑問文にしてください。

以下の英文を付加疑問文にしてください。 ・It imports many movies from abrord,mainly from English-speaking countries. ・These subtitles are translated from English. ・After the Titanic has sunk,jack and Rose,the hero and the heroine, are floating in the ocian. ・Jack is dying because the water is as cold as ice. ・She translated Jack is world this way.

• 和訳お願いします;

Look at this man, standing bravely like a god. This was your husbandーa real man! Compare that man with this one. Your new husband is like a dying plant, poisoning the memory of his perfect brother with his smell. Can't you see? What judgement has taken you from this to this? What has robbed you of your senses? Oh, crime, where is your punishment? If judgement is as weak as this in a sensible woman's heart, what hope is there of goodness in the world? すみません。 宜しくお願い致します。