• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

What Does 'the First Go-around' Mean? And the Translation of 'My Wife Was Not Treated Right Leading Up to Her Emergency C-section'

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn the meaning of 'the first go-around' and the translation of 'My wife was not treated right leading up to her emergency C-section'.
  • 'The first go-around' refers to the first experience or attempt at something. It implies that there will be or have been subsequent attempts or experiences. In this context, it means that the person was not helpful or supportive during their wife's first experience with a C-section.
  • The translation of 'My wife was not treated right leading up to her emergency C-section' is '妻は緊急帝王切開の前に適切に扱われませんでした。'

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"the first go-around" 「一度目の(出産の)とき」 My wife was not treated right leading up to her emergency C-section. 私の妻が緊急帝王切開の準備をしている間、(私は)彼女に適切な対応を差し伸べることができなかった。 [注] C-section とは Caesarean section、即ち帝王切開のことです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I recently lost my wife after many years together. It was an amazing marriage, and I miss her immensely. I am looking to find a companion. The problem is, my daughter is not in my corner on this issue. not in my cornerは「賛成していない」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• The cancer was missed

My sister has been diagnosed with terminal cancer—at 44, with children. This came out of the blue. She has not had previous cancer. The cancer was missed, her doctor was supercilious, her boyfriend finally took her in to the emergency room for pain after he became fed up. The cancer was missedとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband has been invited to two separate weddings recently. The first wedding was casual and informal, and the second is a formal and destination affair. I was not invited to either. The first wedding he has already attended without me and only told me he was going to the wedding the morning of. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/03/dear_prudence_i_masturbate_with_other_men_do_i_need_to_tell_my_wife.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent The first wedding he has already attended without meのThe first weddingの前にはas forか何かが省略されていると考えて良いでしょうか?あと、he was going to the wedding the morning ofは正しい英語でしょうか?その場合は the morning ofの解説をお願いします。よろしくお願いします

• 使役動詞

使役動詞の定義がよくわかりません。 He made her go against her will. のmadeは使役動詞ですか? He compelled her to go against her will. のcompelledは使役動詞ですか? I couldn't make myself understood in English. のmakeは使役動詞ですか? I made her my wife. のmadeは使役動詞ですか?

• sexual overtures

Years ago, while my wife and I were separated, I foolishly slept with “Molly,” who became pregnant with my daughter “Ally.” I reconciled with my wife, and ultimately we won custody of Ally when she was 9, after Molly went through a series of boyfriends and made repeated sexual overtures toward me. My wife has been incredible, but Molly’s influence has been strong. After completing her court-ordered therapy, Molly filed for custody when Ally was 13, and two years later Ally went to live with her permanently. Ally went from respectful and sweet to insubordinate and cruel. Finally, she used racial epithets against my wife and stepdaughters, and I threw her out of the house. She did the same thing when my wife and I came to her high school graduation. Molly looked so proud of her. Ally is now 21. I haven’t spoken to her beyond a phone call on Christmas and her birthday unless she needs money. My wife openly grieves for the little girl that we lost, and my stepdaughters refuse to acknowledge Ally. made repeated sexual overturesとfiled for custodyの意味を教えてください。あと、ここでのacknowledgeの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 Almost every time that I've gone through a dip in my mental health I have gone back to my country and surrounded myself with mob. So I'm a proud Ngarabal and Cannemegal woman from the Darug and Kamilaroi nations. When I was 13, 14, when I was having a dip in my mental health, being around elders, being around community, that has always been something that when I am feeling not so good that I go to. この文章は発話文です。 1. that has always been something that when I am feeling not so good that I go to. that when となっていますが、 これは、話者がthat を発した時には that I go toを言おうとしたけれど、 when I am feeling not so good を途中で挿入しようと思ったためにthat when という並びになっているという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 2. something that I go to.というのは、 「わたしがいたるもの」という理解で合っているのか分からないです。 go to と来たら場所!と感じるのですが、 something がgo to に来る場合の解釈が分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

ROCK STAR DIVORCE AIN'T EASY Robin asked why Scott's performances have been erratic lately (a reference to the time she went to see him earlier this year and he took forever to take the stage and, later, was incoherent) Scott said his failing marriage wasn't the only thing weighing on him: "My brother died [this year]...it was drug related." Scott added that the situation with his wife was "very complicated," as she left him to figure things out on his own when he needed her most: "I have a [new] girlfriend now...a model/actress/director." Scott told Howard that his wife left him for "Joe the Plumber" (not The "Joe the Plumber," just some guy) when he was in rehab: "I don't want to know anything about it...it'll eventually come out. It definitely drove me crazy - my biggest addiction was my wife...I'll always love her...whenever she needed help, I was there at home to detox her. Whenever I needed help, it was all, 'He can't be around here.'" Scott also noted that their break-up inspired a lot of the songs on "Happy in Galoshes."

• parse

(相談投稿) Hi Carolyn: My friend's boyfriend passed away last week and the funeral is tomorrow. My friend told her roommate that she didn't want her friends going to the funeral if they were going just for her, and I'm torn on whether to go. Although I liked her boyfriend and considered him a friend, my connection to him was through her and I would mostly go to support her. I want to respect her wishes, but I'm also worried that not going is the wrong thing, and that she will look back and be upset I wasn't there. The service is being held six hours away from me, so I've got to figure it out today. -- To Go or Not to Go Maybe it's just me, but I find "her wishes" almost impossible to parse. parseは「理解する」くらいで良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の添削お願いできますか?

いつもお世話になります。大学でアカデミックライティングを練習しているものです。下記の英訳の添削と講評をお願いできませんか? 私はこんな場末の汚い墓地に眠っている母を何かいかにも自分の母らしいようになつかしく思いながら、その一方、また、自分のそばに立ってはじめてこれからその母と対面しようとして心もち声も顔もはればれとしているような妻をふいとこんな陰鬱な周囲の光景には少し調和しないように感じ、そしてそれもまたいいと思った。 Cherishing the memory of my mother, who was sleeping in such a dirty grave on the outskirts of the city, I felt heartily this mossy tomb symbolized what she was in her life, and saw my wife beside me, who had never seen my mother, unaware of my feelings with her talking and face bright as always. On the contrary to my retrospect, darkness and dismalness in this graveyard an atmosphere of my wife did not match with, I suddenly noticed. However I also realized; this was not bad too.

• 日記風に、語りかけるように書きました。私の気持ちは通じますか?

19年間一緒だった、猫のタマが死んでしまいました。気持ちを英語で書いてみました。添削をお願いしたいのです。 Hi, my Crystal! I did not come here for a long time. Do you get angry? Crystal, please listen to my story. I didn't remember, but did I talk about my Tama? Tama was a female cat. Her body was white like a snow. And her long tail and nose was black. Could you image her? She was very cute and liked to take a nap in my lap. Last Sunday, Tama passed away. At that time all of my family was around her. I was sad, because I could not do anything for her. We only kept watching her. She was 19 years old. If she was a human, she was over 100 years old. Last night, when we ate a dinner I felt something different. It was air, color, voice, degree or…….I could not explain my feeling. I buried her in my garden. Now there are a lot of flowers blooming there. I want to plant many flowers in all seasons. Tama! You will be in our heart forever! Crystal, I wanted you to see Tama. If I have a chance, I will send you a picture of Tama. Now it is 11:30pm. I have to say to you "Good night, my Crystal"