• 締切済み

訳を教えてください!

She recalled having been in a dark and lonely place, all alone, until the voice of what she thought must have been an angel started speaking, drawing her attention.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

彼女は、暗い、寂しいところにたった一人でいたことをを思い出す、そこへ天使が話し始めたと思えるような声がして、彼女の注意を引いた。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。

When I first saw the humorously entertaining phrase , I laughed - and also thought it impressively well made for a number of reasons - but when I thought about it later . I recalled having occasionally seen writing produced by bureaucrats that had been clearly "strange" and began to wonder if the Crime Prevention Association , rather than having come up with the humorous sign on purpose , hadn't perhaps simply created the phrase with a serious intent . 訳をお願いしたいのですが、and also thought it のところのitは主語?形式目的語?文の形がわかりませ。解説をお願いします。また、rather ~ hadn'tの文ではどういう意味になるのでしょう。説明をお願いします。宜しくお願いします。

• 「~してはならなかった」の言い方

彼女はひとりでここにいてはならない。 She must not stay here alone これを過去形にして 「彼女はその時ひとりでここにいてはならなかった」 と言いたい時はどうすればいいのでしょうか? また、さらに「彼は「彼女はその時ひとりでここにいてはならなかった」と思った。」と間接話法(He thought that...)で言いたい時はどう言えばいいのでしょうか?

• 英文の訳をお願いします!

三問あるのですがお願いします! 1.Judging from the fluency of Yumi's English, she must have studied English hard when she was in Boston. 2.Generally Speaking, people should have as much education as they want. 3.How long has it been since you gave up smoking?―Six months. I don't feel like smoking any more. 以上です! すみませんがお願いします!

• 分詞構文についていおしえてください。

各問題で、1~4の中から正しいモノを選びます。 <1>.( )a dancer herself, she has excellent posture. 選択肢:1:Being ,2:Been ,3:Having ,4:To be <2>.( )what to say, I don't say anything. 選択肢:1:Known not ,2:Knowing not ,3:Not knowing ,4:Not known <3>.( )on a computer, the secretary sent the important e-mail to her boss. 選択肢:1:Turn ,2:Turned ,3:Having turned ,4:Turns <4>.( )rainig the day before, the picnic was postponed. 選択肢:1:Having been started ,2:It has started ,3:It having started ,4:It has been started 解答には、順に、1,3,3,3が答えと書いてあります。 分詞構文は、元の分詞構文にする前で、 1.接続詞を消す、2.主語をみる→同じなら、主文の主語を消す。 3.動詞の時制をみる→同じなら、主文の動詞を現在分詞に。 というかんじにして、上記の問題を考えていますが、この場合、問題文には、元の文章が書かれていなくて、自分、どうやって答えに導いていいのかが分かりません。 詳しく教えて頂けるとかなり助かります。よろしくお願いいたします。

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. Had () () () () () () her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. (1) it (2) the fact (3) been (4) for (5) not (6) that 2. It was () () () () () () I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English. (1) I (2) not (3) to work (4) that (5) until (6) began 3. I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on () () () () () () child alone. (1) account (2) leave (3) you (4) no (5) must (6) your

• 下記の英文の訳をお願いします。

はっきりと意味がわからないので… 英語が得意な方がいましたら、この文章の訳を教えて欲しいです。 回答を頂けるととても助かります。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 There is one positive in my life, and that is this wonderful woman I have met. She must be sent from a higher power because I don't see any reason why anyone would even be interested in me. Unbelievably, she likes me for the good I do and loves me for the rest. She doesn't judge, she always looks at the positive and for whatever reasons that I hope to understand one day, she chose me. We've been seeing each other for about 3 years now but her home is half way around the world and she just left today. I feel so alone right now.

• 英訳2問お願いします

I want to see a camera with which the photographer took pictures in th battle field. The latest style of high speed rail train was able to normally run for no more than 23 days until it got derailed immediately after its railroad service had been started.

• acknowledge her

One of my co-workers constantly interrupts when I'm having a conversation with other people. It doesn't seem to matter who I am speaking with or what the subject is. She'll interrupt in the middle of the conversation, and everyone must stop and look at her or acknowledge her. ここでのacknowledge herはどう訳したらよいでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳のチェックをお願いいたします。

以下の日本語を英文にしたいのですが、チェックしていただけますでしょうか。 彼女は希死念慮にて一年近く心理療法を受けていた。 彼女は「私はこの国(母国)を出て、好きな国に行く。そしてお金が尽きたら死ぬ」と告げる。 医師は「せめてそれまで心理療法を続けたい」といった。 彼女は医師が死ぬのを思いとどまるように言わず、ただ続けたいと言ったことに引っかかっていた。 医師は後の診察で、「あの時はあなたの死への強さに圧倒された。無力感を感じたの事実」と答えた。しかし「あの時は圧倒されたのは事実だが、もう一度あなたの治療を続けたい。」といった。 彼女は彼が一度は彼女の自殺の意思を認めたという思いが消えない。 医師は、今は違うという、という。 です。 She has a suicidal thought and she has been having a psychotherapy for nearly one year. One day she said "I am going to leave my country and go to my favourite country. When my money has gone, I will commit suicide." Her Dr. told her "Can I see you just until your leaving." but didn't say Please stop. I would like to help or I am here for you. Next consultation, Dr. told her " Actually I to was overpowered your power to death. I felt powerless. however I really want to continue the session. " She tried to understand him but she is having a thought as he didn't stop her suicide and he accept her leave. How can I trust him again? He gave up me once. が私の文章です。 どうぞよろしくおねがいします

• 文章の訳と文構造を教えて欲しいです・・

こんにちは。質問に来ました。訳を教えて欲しいです。 It is necessary to prevent a crime from being committed or a suspect from escaping. fromが二個出てきてどう訳したらいいかわからないです。 A and B, C という風なandの決まりと同じで、ここでは from A or B, from C としているんでしょうか? It is important to note that a person who simply appears out of place based. 最後にどうしてbasedがついているんでしょうか? ここが分からないです。あと、ここのwhoはthatではいけないんでしょうか? On the manner in which he or she is dressed, is not alone cause for suspicion on the part of a police officer. On the manner in which he or she is dressed の部分がよく分からないです。Sのようなんですが。。 全体の訳が知りたいです。 The officer must believe that immediate action must be taken to prevent the commission of a crime or a suspect from escaping. うまく訳せずに、「警察官は、直接的な行動は犯罪の関わり、あるいは容疑者が逃げ出すことを 妨げるととられなければならないと信じなければならない」となってしまいます。 どう考えればうまく訳せるのでしょうか? If the suspect appeare, for example, to be checking out parked cars for the possibility of stealing one, an officer may well be able to wait until the crime is in progress (thereby having probable cause for an arrest) or even until the crime is actually committed, when patrol cars can be diapatched to arrest the individual. これは長くて申し訳ないんですが、どうしても訳せません。。 ちゃんと訳さず、大雑把に考えたやつなら、下の感じであるんですが、ちゃんと文の構造を知りたいです。訳も知りたいです。 「例えば、もし容疑者が駐車場で盗む車を物色中であるなら、警察官はそのとき、パトロールカーを容疑者を逮捕するために 覆面パトカーにしておいて、犯罪が実際に行われるまで待ったほうがいい」 こんな感じになっちゃいます。。 括弧内も難しく感じます・・。 An officer must make a quick decision based on all the circumstances. 上のほうでも聞いたんですが、どうしてbesedが入っているんでしょうか? 訳す際にはどうすればいいんでしょうか? A person suspected of breaking and entering may ver well be carrying a weapon. very wellってどういうことなんでしょうか。。 ここがよく分からず、全体が訳せません。。 The officer should be aware of the behavior of the person once the stop is made. aware of the behavior of the person と once the stop is made が分からないです。。 特に後半のほうが何を言っているのか見当も付きません。。 長くなってすみません。 おねがいします。