• ベストアンサー

英語の誤文訂正問題です

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含む箇所はありますか? (1) Blocks and /(2) simple things like dishes and empty boxes/(3) can be/(4) not just/(5) cheaper and/(6) more fun/(7) for young children/(8) to play,/(9)but /(10) more educational.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

1か所、間違いがあると思います。つまり、(4) not just ⇒ not onlyです。 *(7) for young childrenは間違いでないかも知れませんが、変えるなら⇒ for little childrenとなります。(6) more funも間違いではないと思います(引っかけじゃないかと…)。

関連するQ&A

• 高校英語の問題

以下の英文に誤りはありますか? (1)Blocks and simple things like dishes and empty boxes can be not just cheaper and more fun for young children to play, but more educational. (2)The history of animal species shows that the most successful in the struggle for survival has been those which were most adaptable to changes in their world.

• 高校英語の問題です

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含んでいる箇所はありますか? 1.(1)Blocks and /(2)simple things like dishes and empty boxes /(3)can be /(4)not just /(5)cheaper and /(6)more fun /(7)for young children/(8) to play, /(9)but /(10)more educational. 2. (1)The history of animal species /(2)shows that/(3) the most successful/(4) in the struggle /(5)for survival /(6)has been/(7) those which /(8)were most adaptable /(9)to changes /(10)in their world.

• 英文正誤の問題

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含む箇所はありますか?(誤りがある場合は1か所だけです。) 1.(1) Blocks and /(2) simple things like dishes and empty boxes/(3) can be/(4) not just/(5) cheaper and/(6) more fun/(7) for young children/(8) to play,/(9)but /(10) more educational. 2.(1) The traffic here/(2) was very dense,/(3) and there would often/(4) have been accidents/(5) had it not for/(6) the policeman/(7) who stood/(8) in the centre/(9)of the crossways /(10) and controlled it. 1.(8)、2(5)だと思いますが、あっていますか?

• 英文の構造について

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含んでいる箇所はありますか? 誤りは1箇所だけですが、全くない場合もあります。 (1)(1) Blocks and /(2) simple things like dishes and empty boxes/(3) can be/(4) not just/(5) cheaper and /(6) more fun/(7) for youngchildren/(8) to play,/(9)but /(10) more educational. (2)(1)The history of animal species/(2) shows that/(3) the most successful/(4) in the struggle/(5) for survival/(6) has been/(7) those which/(8) were most adaptable/(9) to changes/(10) in their world.

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えて下さい

下の英文の、おかしな文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 Second I will state about the study. Now children have to go to school in nine year. We can learn and study that we need things for live. But we can learn not only school but also television and movies. We have education channel for children. Children can learn by watch it. For example, words, vocabulary. But television and movies have more. Movie teaches us important things in story. For example, dream come true and friend. School teacher don’t teach us about it. We learn a lot of things watch television I like watch television about famous people’s success process. And we can learn culture other countries. So I think that television and movies teach us a lot of things. よろしくお願いします。

• 京大英語25ヵ年 1995年 前期についてです。

次の文を英訳せよ、という問題なんですけど。 1995年 前期しかわかりません。 テレビと比べて、本はつつましやかですが、それだけに子供にとってはわがままな対し方が可能です。気に入った本をいつでも見られるし、ページを勝手にくることもできます。そのうえ、大好きな人に読んでもらうという楽しみさえあります。 この英語の解答例と解説をわかりませんでしょうか?問題は解いたのですが、模範解答例がありません。もしあれば、お願いできないでしょうか? わたしが考えたものは、テレビ(うるさい)⇔本(しずか)という関係かと考えたのですが、違うかな?と思いました。つつましやか、わがままな対し方が可能とは、どう解釈したらいいのか考えこんでしまいました。 流れを考えたのですが。 まずTV is exciting to us。それを, TV is more exciting to us than books are.と比較にします。 Books are quietを、Books are quiter than TV is. それから子供が本を読んでいると、ほとんど注意を引かないと考え、 Children need little attention when reading books. そのlittleをlessに変えます。Children need less attention when reading books than they do when watching TV. doは代動詞です。less~thanです。 わがままな対し方はこう考えました。 Children can read them in many ways. そのmanyをmoreに変え、Children can read them in more ways. Children need to be less concentrated when reading books than (they do ) when watching TV. And they have more ways to enjoy them. For example, they can read thier favorite pages whenever they want to ; and they can read whichever page [any page] they like. And they can also enjoy listening to someone they like reading to them どんなことでもいいのでお願いします。

• 英訳の問題なのです。本はつつましやか、テレビはわがままな対し方が可能

次の文を英訳せよ、という問題なんですけど。 テレビと比べて、本はつつましやかですが、それだけに子供にとってはわがままな対し方が可能です。気に入った本をいつでも見られるし、ページを勝手にくることもできます。そのうえ、大好きな人に読んでもらうという楽しみさえあります。 わたしが考えたものは、テレビ(うるさい)⇔本(しずか)という関係かと考えたのですが、違うかな?と思いました。つつましやか、わがままな対し方が可能とは、どう解釈したらいいのか考えこんでしまいました。 流れを考えたのですが。 まずTV is exciting to us。それを, TV is more exciting to us than books are.と比較にします。 Books are quietを、Books are quiter than TV is.  それから子供が本を読んでいると、ほとんど注意を引かないと考え、 Children need little attention when reading books. そのlittleをlessに変えます。Children need less attention when reading books than they do when watching TV. doは代動詞です。less~thanです。 わがままな対し方はこう考えました。 Children can read them in many ways. そのmanyをmoreに変え、Children can read them in more ways. Children need to be less concentrated when reading books than (they do ) when watching TV. And they have more ways to enjoy them. For example, they can read thier favorite pages whenever they want to ; and they can read whichever page [any page] they like. And they can also enjoy listening to someone they like reading to them funは使いませんでした。対し方はcope withも考え、その上はbisidesも考えましたが、使いませんでした。listenのところは知覚動詞OCと考えました。 わるいところがあったら教えていただけるとうれしいです。また、これ以外の書き方も示していただけるとうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題です。

英語の問題です。 In zambia and Mozambique,crocodiles are blamed for more deaths than any other animal. Nile crocodiles kill an estimated three hundred people each year in Mozambique alone. Strong fencing at watering points can offer protection. And people should always enter the water several at a time,in groups armed with weapons like sticks and stones,axes and spears. But the FAO also points out that crocodile attack are less likely in place that have not been over fished. 問 What is the relationship between fishing and deaths from crocodiles? 上手くまとめられず解答が作れなかったので 質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いします。

• すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、英語の得意な方、宜しく御願い致します。 3/4 I was one of the members of the council of this city! But when Omega's pollution came here the adults and young adults started to lose their respect for the elders and treated them like useless things, making them feel left out and mistreating them. That makes me feel very sad a lot, but mainly I feel sad seeing how the children here are neglected and mistreated. Sometimes I feel like crying, seeing these things happening! I can take care of a few children, but sadly I can't care for them all... You look like a very pure and good hearted group! I'm glad that there are still good, healthy youngsters like you living in this world! Vulpa:Can we help you with something? Old Beggar Kemono:Heh, no it's ok. You don't need to bother. Anyway, if you intervene with the things that happen here, you could have trouble with the gangs! Oh and one last bit of advice! It'll be better for you if you get out of here as soon as you can, because the local gangs might detect your presence and try to steal your belongings.

• スピーチの英文法の訂正

以下のスピーチの文法の訂正をお願いします。 The proverb says, “All’s well that ends well”. But I don’t think so. So I’m going to talk about that. “All’s well that ends well” means an event that has a good ending is good even if some things went wrong along the way. Get a good result is certainly important, but I don’t think that’s all. Please do revers way of thinking. When you fall through, can it be said that an effort to that was wasteful? Maybe not. The process as well as the result are also important. No one can speak and write when a baby. But everyone can also speak now, and you can also write now. Because we experienced and practiced, these could be done now. So many things need the process like this. Do you know the story as “The Tortoise and the Hare”? This story tells us slow but steady wins the race. We’re the same. Even if you can ran very fast, if it’s lazy, you discount. When you don’t make an effort, you can’t get good result. As stated above the process is necessary for us to grow. Do you know the proverb says, “Failure teaches success”? We learn the drawback from failure and improve to succeed like this proverb. In this case, failure is process and success is good result. These things also show that the process is important. I told using various examples and sentences but I want to say only one thing, process is important like a result. So we have to make an effort much to get good result. There is one another thing, I learned a comparison proverb should not be believed easily. Without sticking to a rule and a partner, we have to think by ourselves. I’d like to be the person who makes an effort and think by myself.