• ベストアンサー

英語の誤文訂正

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含む箇所はありますか? 1 On the day before /2 she got fired, /3 she was /4 heard criticize /5 her boss/ 6 in a way/ 7 she wouldn’t /8 dare to do /9 if he/10 were present.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

1か所、間違いがあると思います。つまり、 4 heard criticize ⇒ 4 heard criticizing です。

関連するQ&A

• 高校英語の問題です

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含んでいる箇所はありますか?   1. (1)On the day before /(2)she got fired, /(3)she was /(4)heard criticize /(5)her boss/(6)in a way/ (7)she wouldn’t /(8)dare to do /(9)if he/(10)were present. 2. (1) I feel /(2) very excited/(3) at/(4) the thought/(5) which/(6) in/(7) another week/(8) I will/(9) meet her/(10) on holiday. 3.(1)The complexity / (2)of contemporary societies/(3)requires/(4)more specialized training/(5)for the young/(6)than/(7)can generally provide/(8)solely/(9)by/(10)the family.

• 英文の誤りを文法的に説明して下さい。

次の3つの英文の誤りが、感覚的には分かるのですが文法的に説明できません。 文法的にどうして誤りなのか教えて頂けると幸いです。 (1) The school is based on the fundamental principle which (正:that) each child should develop its full potential. (2) On the day before she got fired, she was heard criticize(正:to criticize)her boss. (3) As we continue to grow, we become increasingly aware of (正:aware) that all of nature is interdependent.

• 高校文法 (誤文訂正問題)です

お願いします。 間違いを訂正しなさい。 1)He colud see by her face that she received a piece of good news. 2)Despite those differences,Susan has always been very considerate with her friends. 3)This plant is said to be possible to live without water for many days. 自分で考えた答え   1)received をhad received 2)withを to 3)be を have been????あるいは possibleを  ??  以上  教えてください。

• この英語の意味を教えてください!

この英語の意味を教えてください! この英語の意味を教えてください "One day the assistant left the desk, because she sliced her hand open with a letter opener. And Miranda missed a Lagerfeld just before he boarded a 17 hour flight to Australia. She now works at TV guide." "Man the desk at all times, got it." 映画プラダを着た悪魔からです。

• この歌を知っている方いませんか?

次の音楽の曲名を分かる人はいないでしょうか? 映画「天使にラブソングを2」のコンクールで歌われている曲です。 聞き覚えがあるのでたぶん有名な曲だと思うのですが… 英語歌詞を字幕から引っ張ってきましたがぐぐっても上手くHitしません。 輪唱のようにワンフレーズずつずらして歌ってるようです。 He sent His man He sent His man Unto her day Unto her day To tell where she To tell where she Was waiting Was were And all she said And oh when will she be SISTER ACT2(天使にラブソングを2より) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59515298/2013125.m4a この程度なら引用の範囲ないと思いのせましたが問題があるようでしたら削除します。

• 誤文訂正問題について

以下の問題の[ ]部分が間違った箇所です。 答えは解答があるので分かりますが 解説がないので、どう正しくないのか理解できません。 お手数だと思いますが解説して頂けないでしょうか・・ よろしくお願いします。 One of the reason he was transferrd [are] that his specialty Every worker in those factories [were told]to partcipate in the union meeting except the ones retiring this year The day before yesterday my father made me [to wash]his car There must be [the faster] and cheaper ways to clean the air The bookon computer programimiing has been widely read ever sinceit [had] written in the early 1980s Neither mothernor daughter [know]much about each other Employees from my company are often sent [to abroad] on business The company [it is] located near the airport on business This is the same car [which] Steve drove on he movie

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

She had never met Peter Bacon before, but after he had listened to her presentation about her products he was convinced that the new shampoo would become a big hit.

• 英語

He said he heard a heavy thud, like something striking the line, just before the train reached this station.But it was so foggy, he said, he was blessed if he could see what it was. 彼は言った、物凄い音を聞いたと、何かが線路を打ちつけるような、 電車がこの駅に到着する前。しかし霧がすごい、彼は言った、・・・ 最後の(he was blessed if he could see what it was)の部分訳してください。

• 英語の完了形について。

英語の完了形について。 完了形を勉強していて、いくつか分らないところがありました。もし英語ネイティブの方などがいたら教えてください。 1.I ( )( ) her three days ago. という問題がありました。答えは I just met her three days ago. だったのですが、 I have met her three day ago. ではなぜいけないのでしょうか?? 2.She had been sick for three days before the doctor visited her. 高校の文法の教科書で、接続詞のbeforeやafterがあるときは過去完了は使わず過去形でいいとあったのですが、同じ教科書に上のような文が出ていました。納得がいきません… 3.when I was in the USA, I ( )the famous artist three times. この問題は、(1)had seen もしくは(2)sawのどちらかが( )に入るのですが、どちらが正いのか分りません。 詳しい方いらっしゃいましたら、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 ()内の語を並べ替えて下さい。

1 彼はたくさんのボーナスをもらってほくほくしている。 He (with,bonus,very,is,his,pleased,large). 2 私は学校の帰り道ににわか雨に遭った。 I(in,way,caught,shower,my,on,was,a)from school. 3 それ以来彼女の消息は絶えた。 She(not,of,since,has,heard,been).