• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Although the system would consume energy, it would return energy to the grid via methane generation from composting non-edible parts of plants.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.1

システムはエネルギーを消費するけれど、植物の食用に向かず捨てられる部分を使ったメタン発電を通してエネルギーを回生します。 でいかがでしょうか?returnを回生するとしましたが、前後によっては回収するとか取り戻すの方がいいかもしれません。

winniethepoooh
質問者

補足

gridはどう訳したら良いのでしょうか。 この文はvertical farmについての記事の一部になります。

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

「この文はvertical farmについての記事の一部」 です、ということなので、grid は vertical farm を構成しているそれぞれのエリア -- 耕作上の単位 -- のこと、もしくはそれらを総称しているのだろうと思われます。「耕作地」 といってもよいかも。  この耕作方法にはエネルギーを注ぎ込む必要があるのだが、植物の非可食部を堆肥にしてメタン・ガスを発生させ、それを耕作地に還元させることで補える。

関連するQ&A

• 英語翻訳お願いします。

ebayで買い物したんですが、代金を支払った後こんなメールがきました。自分なりに翻訳してみたんですが、お金を返してくれると言う内容の様に思えるのですが・・・ こんな質問にお答えしてくれる方いませんか?大変身勝手な質問ですがよろしくお願いします。 Im sorry but I cant take this payment via paypal. I am going to have to return it to you. I have had a rash of international payments lately that have been charged back after the items were shipped... . If you would like to get these orders, I will happily take a money order, western union, or bank check in US funds. I cant afford the potential loss with paypal any more. They are taking money from sellers like crazy lately.

• どなたか英語→日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を翻訳してください。 翻訳機を使い英訳してみたのですが、意味が解らず困っています。 おもちゃのフィギュアの件です。 I recently ordered a miku append figma figure from you and shortly after I was warned about knock-offs/bootleg and fake figures that people are selling. I'm just really hoping that this product is authentic because I would hate to have to return it D: どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を翻訳してください(2)(ビジネス)

英文を翻訳してください(2)(ビジネス) 引き続き、こちらも添削お願いします。 They would like to find a way that they could offer AAA a guarantee of price decreases over the next 5 years on the BBB in return for an agreement from AAA that they will buy the CCC and will not develop or use a second source during that time period. 訳を試みましたが、どこで文を切って良いか分からず断念してしまいました。 すみませんが、どなたかご教示ください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 海外通販での英語の翻訳をお願いします

先日、Aliexpressで注文したのですが、このようなメッセージが返ってきました。 Hi, (名前), we checked with DHL, your address post code (郵便番号) is remote area for DHL shipping, can we send your order via UPS? We can keep the same shipping cost for you. Look forward to hearing from you soon. So could you let us know what you would like to declare and how much to value on the shipping invoice to reduce your country customs tax for you? 意味がわからず、困っております。 こちらから何かしないといけないのでしょうか? 翻訳の程、宜しくお願いします。 また、できましたらどうすればよいのかも教えてください。

• 英語の翻訳ソフトについて

私は英語の勉強で英語の日記をつけているんですが、 翻訳ソフトに「○○英和!」をたまに使っているんですが、まともな訳ができず、殆ど役に立ちません。広告や、製品の箱の部分に書かれたものでは、あたかも素晴らしい訳ができるようなことを書いてあるのですが、  たとえば、 『天気予報によれば、今日は天気がいいと言ったのに、○○駅を降りたら、まともに雨が降っていた。』を Although the weather said today that it was good according to the weather report, when getting down from ○○ Station, honest rain was falling. また 『だまされた感じで、この頃の天気予報はあてにならない。』も Touch deceived somehow. As alike previously, a weather report of late is unreliable. とわけのわからない訳になります。 仕方がないので、自己流ながら According to the weather forecast, it would be good weather today, but I got off ○○ station, rain was very falling. And it was rain or cloud till afternoon. I felt I was deceived, I couldn’t expect the weather forecast lately. と書きました。なんだか私が書いた文の方がよほどまともな気がしました。  翻訳ソフトって似たようなものなんでしょうか。しかも文を短く区切って、それぞれに主語をはっきりつけてこの程度です。 広告には、一発で長い文もたちどころに明快な訳が出るようなことを謳っていますが、これでは、消費者をだましているとしか言いようがないと思いますが、いかがですか。翻訳ソフトを使っている皆さん、教えてください。(高2女子)

• 翻訳お願いします。

外国の方から届いたメールが読めません。 少量の文章であれば何とか訳せなくもないのですが 文章の量が多くて自分1人の力ではとてつもない時間がかかってしまうので どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 ohayou! genki? how´re things up there? I would love to be your pen pal!:D I think that would be a lot of fun because I havent got any friend from japan so it would be greatXD and in fact, I dream about travelling to japan for as long as I can remember! l My name is Leyre Im a 18 years old ( Im from 93 generation:Dor pokemon´s generation?XD I tourned them on 2nd July^^) girl and I live in spain, Europe, World,Universe in the 5 largest city in the country, Zaragoza. I wasnt born here, but we move very often because my mother´s job so I know most of spanish cities. you know...all is full shops and historical cities but...you know its all cement!:D and saldy we havent got beach:(! Im native and I can speak enough good english and french and...わたしはテレビとラジオを使って独学で勉強しています! anyway I live here with my family and my 2 cats Freddy((He might have died and you wouldn't know the difference: all he does is eat or sleep) and Elvis.Nowadays i study first year of journalism and have a part time job in a candy shop.) My hobbies are:Listening to music, movies, learning new languages, hanging out with my friends,writting,history, reading(Im a Harry Potter disciple) manga,movies,fashion, nature and sports. I especially love running, playing hockey, swimming and volleyball! Sorry for my poor english! I´ve been learnig it for (lol you can freak out) maybe 10 years? and I dont have a good command of it yet!XD hope to hear from you soon! xxxLeyre どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

メールの翻訳をお願い致します。 代金返金請求が受理されたので、商品を返送してくれという内容だとは思うのですが、上手く翻訳できず詳しい内容がよく分かりません。 We are writing to follow-up with your Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee claim filed for order 商品番号. The seller of this listing has agreed to reimburse you upon receiving the return of the item. We would ask that you ship the return via a traceable method to the following address: 相手の住所 We would ask that you use a shipper that offers signature requirement as well as insuring the item to ensure its safe delivery. If the seller's return address is a PO Box, you will need to ship USPS. Please be sure to request signature confirmation and insurance for USPS shipments. Please understand that using a traceable return shipping method is the only way for us to verify that your merchandise has been received by the seller. Amazon.com strives to maintain a marketplace that is fair to both buyers and sellers. If you don't use a traceable method to return your item and you file an A-to-z Guarantee claim, that may be grounds for your claim to be denied. Note that Delivery Confirmation through the U.S. Postal Service does not offer a signature service. If the seller's return address is a P.O. Box, you will need to ship USPS, but be sure to request signature confirmation and insurance for USPS shipments. Please reply to this email with tracking information within three business days. Please note, if we do not receive a reply within this time we will close your claim until we hear from you. We appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your cooperation and thank you for your interest in Amazon.com.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いしたいです。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、目的の商品と違う商品が送られてきた旨をカスタマーサービスに伝えた所、以下の返信がありましたが自動翻訳では意味の要約ができず困っています。要するにどうしたらよいのでようか?簡単にまとめてもらえると助かります。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below. Please also include your packing slip or order # and send via traceable mail to: ここが住所なので伏せておきます。 **Please note that items on clearance, final sale items and monogrammed items cannot be returned or exchanged. All returned merchandise must be unworn with the original tags attached. Fragrance and cosmetics must be unopened in original packaging. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 私としては返金してもらいたいのが希望です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

長文で、御手数ですが、どうか分かり易く翻訳お願い出来ないでしょうか? But if asked to get to the heart of her greatness as an interpreter and draw out what distinguishes her from other great pianists, it is not this "feminie" aspect we would evoke, but rather the powerful virllity of her playnig. "Does she play like a man? No, she plays like an Argerich!" is a phrase one often hears. This is what comes across from her performances of music by those 20th-century composers who moved away from the romanticism of the past and established themselves as the embodiment of modernity. To appreciate this, we need only go back to her performances of the Prokofiev concertos, whose machine-like energy certainly derives from the virtuosity acquired from playing Liszt but also stands out for a tomado-like tangibility of sound in tune with the "technical", urban dimension of 20th-century music. In tha same way, while her liszt shows that she possesses the necessary resources to give romantic music its full evocative power, she nevertheless does so in a controlled way bound up with the modern sense of how to shape the sound, with no disgressions into the facile or mannered. This is the basis of her Mozart and early Beethoven in particular: both are interpreted with a bright, limpid sound in which logic prevails over sentiment. 音楽評論の一部です。非常に長いですが、どうかお力添えお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。

翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 翻訳ソフトからのコピペはご遠慮願います。 なるべく正確な意味を知りたいのです。 1. Retail distribution direct - we usually offer this to a potential distributor if no wholesale distributor operates in the territory. We provide a discount from the RRP and in return we ask the retailer to sign into our terms and conditions/marketing agreement, pay for freight, take a minimum stock order per brand that we distribute with payment taken prior to the shipping of goods. In order to accommodate this option we generally ask the retailer to ensure that they have an English speaking employee to handle order processing and that orders are consolidated as much as possible. 2. Retail distribution via territory wholesaler - for this option the retailer is given roughly the same discount as option 1 (after freight and duty costs) but the English speaking employee is not required and order minimum/frequency can be agreed with the wholesaler 3. Wholesale distribution - we offer this option to businesses that have a sales team, warehousing and an existing client base relevant to our product ranges. For this option we provide a larger discount from the RRP (to accommodate the sales infrastructure investment) and in return we ask the organisation to visit us to discuss distribution and sign our wholesale distribution agreement, pay for freight, take a much larger minimum stock order per brand that we distribute with payment taken prior to the shipping of goods and purchase an agreed amount of stock per year. I look forward to hearing how your current supply works and your thoughts on the supply options above.