なぜ東京の主要駅や施設には授乳ルームやパウダールームがないのか

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 東京の主要駅や施設には授乳ルームやパウダールームがない理由について考えてみましょう。
  • 一つの考えは、意見や抗議がはっきりとされていないためではないかというものです。
  • 他の駅や施設にはあるのに、なぜ東京にはないのか、その理由について皆さんの意見をお待ちしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

博多駅や新宿バスタには授乳ルームやパウダルームがあ

博多駅や新宿バスタには授乳ルームやパウダルームがあるのに都内の主要駅や主要施設はないのは何故なのだろうか? 我々が意見や抗議をはっきり主張しないためなのだろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Why are there no main stations and major facilities in Tokyo though there are nursing rooms and powder rooms in Hakata Station and Shinjuku Busta? Is it because we do not clearly insist on opinions and protests? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

一時的にあって増えた時期があったのですが、適正な利用後されなかったため無くなっていったようです。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• この文章を日本語にしてください。

I am curious if you are studying the vocabulary of the words that we are reading? Also after we are finished with this book is there another book you are interested in to keep reading and working on your pronunciation? I am willing to help you in any way I can.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

There are 3 "cannisters" ins the set Wholesale prices are small $80, tall small also $80, and large $120. There are also a vase and 2 plates in the photo.... are you interested in those?

• 翻訳お願いします!

NURSE'S RESPONSE TO CRABBIT OLD WOMAN Author Unknown What do we see, you ask, what do we see? Yes, we are thinking when looking at thee! We may seem to be hard when we hurry and fuss, But there's many of you, and too few of us. We would like far more time to sit by you and talk, To bath you and feed you and help you to walk. To hear of your lives and the things you have done; Your childhood, your husband, your daughter, and your son. But time is against us, there's too much to do - Patients too many, and nurses too few. We grieve when we see you so sad and alone, With nobody near you, no friends of your own. We feel all your pain, and know of your fear That nobody cares now your end is so near. But nurses are people with feelings as well, And when we're together you'll often hear tell Of the dearest old Gran in the very end bed, And the lovely old Dad, and the things that he said, We speak with compassion and love, and feel sad When we think of your lives and the joy that you've had. When the time has arrived for you to depart, You leave us behind with an ache in our heart. When you sleep the long sleep, no more worry or care, There are other old people, and we must be there. So please understand if we hurry and fuss - There are many of you, and too few of us.

• 文章見てください。

I'm going to Kyoto between October 22 to 25 and Osaka 26 to 30. (1)その頃あなたはそこにいますか?Are you be there at that time?(2)貴方もその辺旅行してますか?Are you traveling around there? If you are there. Could we have lunch or something there? もし、いるのならお昼か何か、ご一緒出来ないでしょうか? 特に(1)と(2)の言い方どうでしょうか?貴方もその頃その辺にいるといいのですがと言いたいのです。

• 英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の新入荷情報を質問していて返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 We are in the process of putting them up, are there any particular styles you are interested in? There are not too many new ones, we realize the most popular ones are still the AAA styles, if you are interested in more please let us know we have updated those styles with newer colors but they may not appear in the new arrivals.

• 英訳の問題です お願いします

中学の英訳の問題です。 「あなたのオフィスには部屋が5つありますか。」「はい。」 これを Are there five rooms in your office ? Yes,there are. としたのですが。 模範解答は Does your office have five rooms ? Yes,it does. となっていました。 模範解答でもあっているのは分かるのですが、自分の解答では間違えになるでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

In February maybe if you are free we can meet there or even in March. この中のevenは~さえと訳していいのでしょうか?3月さえ?ですか?  

• 日本語にお願いします!

1・・・When are we going out you and i? 2・・・How wasit? Hope u had a great time there! よろしくお願いします!

• 意味を教えてください

I have been dating an amazing man for the past six months. We are still at the “sleeping over several times a week” stage. We are absolutely incapable of sharing a bed and getting enough sleep. We have sex and cuddle a while, then he slips off to my guest room and sleeps there for the night. He says my bed is too soft. When I stay at his place, I think his bed is too hard. Our sleep styles are wildly different, and we’re both in our mid-30s and a bit set in our ways. He burritos himself in the bedclothes; I insist that the sheets must be tucked in order for me to feel secure. burritos himselfとtucked inの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehehe It's ok and sure we can go there. Hehehe maybe you should keep me there in Japan with you.←日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m