• 締切済み

私あてのトランプ大統領のメルマガ翻訳を希望します

私あての、トランプ大統領のメルマガですが、文章が何を伝えているか教えてください。出来れば日本語に訳してください。 Don’t worry -- we’ll take care of getting you and a friend to Palm Beach and reserving your room... ...You just have to decide who to bring for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You are receiving this email at com Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915 We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the Trump Make America Great Again Committee and President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like you that we will Make America Great Again, and we appreciate your support. Thank you for all that you do!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

彼の宿屋予約確認に便乗した、草の根から金集めの広告です。

回答No.1

騙されてませんか? なぜ大統領からメールが??? 会ったこともないのなら、詐欺メールですよ。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

Here is the customer service manager's name and contact information at Ira Wood. She should be able to provide an update on your order - Kathy Please send me a copy of your order confirmation that Ira Wood sent you. This will help me investigate this matter with Ira Wood, because I need to know which models you have on order with them. I apologize, I looked at the previous information you provided and can see that you ordered our Starck K drop-in kitchen sink, in Anthracite Matt finish model 7511106800. Currently we have no record of this sink being ordered by Ira Wood. This is a special order finish and requires 8-12 weeks from the order date, because these are crafted in Germany. We do have the white finish # 7511100000 in stock at our Atlanta warehouse. Again, we're sorry for your frustrating buying experience and we're doing everything possible on our end to get Ira Wood to contact you and resolve this matter asap. Best Regards, Starck K drop-in kitchen sink・Anthracite Matt finish model 7511106800は商品名と色・型番なのでそのまま訳して頂ければわかります。 お願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

時々、USA Amazon で、買い物をしています。 本日、メールを受け取ったのですが、私の英語力では、はっきりと内容が読み取れません。 情けない話ですが・・・。 何か、急を要すること、重要なことが書かれていませんでしょうか? 大まかな内容で結構ですので、教えていただけると、ありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 Hello, Each year we send out a notice to every person that has an active Amazon Payments account with important information about our privacy practices and how you can report errors or unauthorized transactions related to your account. This notice is not a bill. We appreciate the trust that you have put in Amazon Payments by using our services and want to make sure you're informed about our policies and practices. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared. To help you understand our privacy practices, we have detailed how we collect, use and safeguard your personal and financial information in our Privacy Notice. Our Unauthorized Transaction Policy describes how you can report to us any billing errors or unauthorized transactions involving the use of your account balance or registered bank account. It also describes our liability and your rights for these types of errors or transactions. Additionally, we have updated the terms and conditions of our User Agreement that apply to your use of the products and services provided by Amazon Payments. Our updated User Agreement updates certain terms (including the terms of the bank accounts that we use to hold your balances). Our new User Agreement will become effective on December 4th, 2013. By continuing to use our services after December 3rd, 2013, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of our new User Agreement. Please take a moment to review our Privacy Notice, Unauthorized Transaction Policy, and User Agreement. They may be found by clicking the User Agreement/Policies link on our web site at payments.amazon.com.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

My Dad and my Step Mom support Nazis (Trump) - I think we should all call out the Nazi lovers in our families. Friends don't let friends hide Nazi lovers. As FAR AS I'm concerned if you still support Trump YOU SUPPORT NAZIs This is past watergate for me. This is going to end up a bloody mess and I'm not being cheeky.

• 翻訳願います!!

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m (1)I want to let you know that the language barrie will be taken care of when we see each other. (2)It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. (3)But since we are physically separated by miles in emptiness, this expression must come in the from of letters such as this. (4)Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. (5)Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another.

• 再 翻訳して下さい。

As stated before in my previous emails, due to the amount we have paid on our behalf for the return of the order due to you being away for 3 months, you will not be issued a refund. There will be no re-payment. This has been confirmed across many emails and this order will now be closed and no further discussion will take place.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 We value you as a customer very much – we’re trying our best to accommodate you. Please contact me if we can make our systems better to suite your needs. Thank you very much for your business.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are we going to admit what’s right in front of our eyes - the whole world knows!! Trump works for Putin!!! This is fucking embarrassing. If I had the money I would leave the country right now. Im embarrassed - I’m shamed - I can’t believe this !! I denounce the us government and anyone that tries to defend trump.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• どなたか翻訳お願い致します。

We cannot assure you something but we will try our best to assist your audit of our Assets (Existence, Entitlement &Elevation) and our Liabailies & Risk (Full Record and Adequate Provision)subject to the Resolutions of our recent Board of Directors Meeting in PPC on 24 Dec .