私たちの素晴らしい関係と変化について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は素晴らしい女性との関係を築きましたが、最近彼女の性的な関心が減ってきました。
  • 「intimate」の意味について疑問を感じています。
  • また、何か未知の略称「HND」についても教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

Twenty months ago, I met the most wonderful girl. She is funny, adventurous, kind, successful and so beautiful. Our intimate life was amazing and we seemed to have a lot of chemistry. She seemed adventurous at first... even showed interest in all kinds of crazy HND, but as the relationship has progressed she wants to do less and less in bed. intimateは性的な意味合いを含むのでしょうか?それともただの「親しい」でしょうか?あと、HNDとは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。intimateは性的な意味合いを含むのでしょうか?そ  はい、そうです。 2。それともただの「親しい」でしょうか?  いいえ。 3。あと、HNDとは何でしょうか?  HND は、下記のようにhorizontal naked dance の略で。性交のことです。  https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=HND

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• この英文の文章構造を教えてください

Thousand of adventurous people will try to make history attempting amazing and sometimes some crazy,foolish feats. という英文なのですが、try to make history attempting のところの文章構成がわかりません。 お分かりになる方がいましたら回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

In this sense,rice does much better.It contains far less fat than bread, and white rice contains less than one-tenth of the fat in both breads.Protein is a substance our body needs in order to grow and remBesides the mineral above, whole-grain foods have a higher amount of magnesium in brown rice is seven times as much as that in white rice.Whole-wheat bread contains more than three times the amount of it than in white breads.There is also a largeain healty.Both kinds of bread have around four to five times as much protein as both kinds of rice have.

• よろしくお願いします

Q. Help is not needed: I recently tried to assist a disabled person getting out of an SUV onto a wheelchair. At the time, it seemed like she had trouble controlling the chair, and I rushed to help. She was brought to tears as she tried to get me to move away. But then she seemed like she was about to fall again while trying to sit in the chair. In retrospect, I think I might have overreacted. But, again, she insisted that I did not help her. I see that person more or less every day, and I am uncomfortable about the right thing. I don’t know if apologizing will make things worse. Is there anything to do to make this right or less awkward? A: You say the woman in question seemed “about to fall again” but not that she ever actually fell, a detail I believe you would have included had it actually happened. she insisted that I did not help her.は「彼女は私を助けないでと主張した」でしょうか?あと、 not that she ever actually fell, a detail I believe you would have included had it actually happenedのeverはどのような役割でしょうか?また、had it actually happenedは仮定法でしょうか?not that以下の全体の訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文の長文和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています。 和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします!! A painting of the marriage of Hercules and Hebe found in the oecus of the House of the Wedding of Hercules gives a vivid impression of a festival at the Temple of Venus: the doors of the temple have been opened to reveal the cult statue standing inside, bedecked with jewellery, flanked by smaller statues of Priapus and Cupid. It was destroyed together with the temple in the earthquake of AD 62, and rebuilding had not progressed far by the time of the eruption. By contrast, the Temple of Isis had a much smaller precinct intended to serve a more intimate community of initiates, and it was hidden from public view by a high wall flanking the south side of the via del Tempio di Iside. The porticoes surrounding these, temples were large enough to accommodate many participants in the cult festivals.

• 英文の長文和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています。 和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします!! A painting of the marriage of Hercules and Hebe found in the oecus of the House of the Wedding of Hercules gives a vivid impression of a festival at the Temple of Venus: the doors of the temple have been opened to reveal the cult statue standing inside, bedecked with jewellery, flanked by smaller statues of Priapus and Cupid. It was destroyed together with the temple in the earthquake of AD 62, and rebuilding had not progressed far by the time of the eruption. By contrast, the Temple of Isis had a much smaller precinct intended to serve a more intimate community of initiates, and it was hidden from public view by a high wall flanking the south side of the via del Tempio di Iside. The porticoes surrounding these, temples were large enough to accommodate many participants in the cult festivals.

• 教えてください

She covered him with fales hear and an old hat, and in that hat she stuck the feather of a bird. 上の文章で、and in that hat she stuck ...のin that hatは強調するために前に持ってきたと考えていいでしょうか?本来は、and she stuck the feather of a bird in that hat.となるんでしょうか? それから、in that hat の in がよく分からないんですが、on や to ではなく、なぜ in なんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 定冠詞

I just started high school, and it's been going great, but it's kind of crazy. A lot of people who know me know that I'm a silly person. I try to be funny when I can, and I love making people laugh. Sometimes I joke with my friends in class, but I wonder whether that makes me look immature. Should I stop joking around at school so I don't look incompetent? Or do I do what I can to be the funny person? the funny personはなぜ限定かのような定冠詞が使われているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 同格の関係とみるべきなのでしょうか?

次の一節の2つ目の文についてお尋ねいたします。 All of this seemed to me unconnected with academic life, which I perceived as provincial, shallow and thin, a colourless, lightweight world unrelated to real life. I took university to be more or less a continuation of school, and professors to be the next level up of a schoolmaster, people who lived their lives in closed institutions devoting all their working energies to the same sort of subjects as were pursued in school classrooms: Latin, Greek, history, geography… I found these subjects easy to ‘do’, but had never seen much point in doing them. What seemed to me to penetrate life to the core - and therefore to be, ultimately, what living was for, in addition to relationships with other people - was the creation and absorption of works of art. Artistic experience, it seemed to me, was in a totally different category from any other sort of experience, except sexual experience, when it came to glory and significance. It was the distilled essence of living. (- Bryan Magee, Confessions of a Philosopher, p.26) 関心のある第2文のみを改めて以下に引用します。 I took university to be more or less a continuation of school, and professors to be the next level up of a schoolmaster, people who lived their lives in closed institutions devoting all their working energies to the same sort of subjects as were pursued in school classrooms: Latin, Greek, history, geography… この後半のpeople以下は、どのように解釈すべきなのでしょうか? peopleの前にandはないのでthe next level up (of schoolmaster)と同格の関係にあると考えるのかなと思いました。一方、the next level up (of schoolmaster)の部分とpeople who以下の意味の重さが対等ではなく、後者が前者の説明(あるいは補足)をしているように思えます。このような関係も学校文法では同格の関係にあるというしかないのでしょうか? 基本として学校文法の枠内で説明するとするならば、どのような説明になるのでしょうか? ご教示ください。

• 科学英語の和訳をお願いします

Our findings, however showed a considerable recruitment peak in the early summer for two consecutive year classes (2009 and 2010 )-June for the 2009-group (55 % of total amount of glass eels found on the season ) and May and June for the 2010-group (75 %)- with most individuals being in less developed pigmentation stage. わかる方いらっしゃいましたらお願いします!!

• seemについて

She ( ) a part in the film because she didn't like the story. A: seemed to refuse B: seems to have refused 回答はBです。  seem to の後にhave p.p.が続くと時制のずれが表せることはわかります。しかし、Aでも意味が通じると思います。 書き換えたら、It seemed that she refused a part in the film because・・・・・・・.となると思います。 どなたかわかりやすく説明してください。