• ベストアンサー

英語が得意な方英語に翻訳して下さい_(>_<)_

then I said hi but you didn't say anythingに、 『何を言えばいいの? どう会話をはじめたらいいのか英語だとわからない。英語で話すことに疲れてきた』と言いたいです。 『』は英語でなんといいますか?

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

What am I supposed to say? I don't know how I should start a conversation in English. I am becoming tired communicating in English.

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m★

関連するQ&A

• 自然な英語

「聞き取れなかったので、紙に書いてください。」 または、 「あなたの言ったことがわからなかったので、紙に書いてください」 を自然な英語にするとどうなりますか? Excuse me, but I didn’t catch what you had said. Could you write on paper. とかでいいでしょうか?

• 英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします!

英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします! 翻訳機能などを使ってみましたが、綺麗な日本語にならなくて困っています お願いします What do you say about people who say female bodybuilders aren't even women? I think such opinions are extremely shallow. To look at just one aspect of a person, such as the fact that they have a lot of muscle, and then say that that person is not a woman constitutes an extremely narrow viewpoint. Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn't have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me started to change. That's when it started becoming necessary to fight. What do you think about the trend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? I think it's a very unfortunate trend. It looks to me like the women are being manipulated by men's wishes. It's like a fitness version of Playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.The way I see it, God made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it's a good thing to have all different types of people.Each person has his or her own individuality, own character, and it's the most important thing is to express that.

• 英語の分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。

ある、芸能人御夫妻の会話です。 和訳をお願いします。 妻 I get invited all the time But I said yes because you said it would be a great American experience. 夫 That's the way our family works. I say something and that's the way it goes dam it! (Laughing) and that's the American way, I mean come it's the Kentucky Derby. I me you've got to go! 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語に直して頂けますか・・??

日本語で、もう、それをいわれちゃったら話しが続かないよ~。て英語で何て言うんですかね?? 話しが続かないんだよね~とか。(同じか・・)i can't say anything if you say so. じゃなくって、conversation doesn't go ....なんとかなんとか とかいう形で作っていただけますかね??? 会話、っていう言葉をメインに・・。私の言っていることわかりますかね??誰かつかんでくださった方ご回答お願い致します。

• 英語得意な方お願いします!

今テスト勉強をしていて並び替えてとくやつで分からない問題がたくさんあります。  ・このコンピュータの使い方を教えてください。  Please show me (how/this computer / to / use) ・とても驚いて、私は何と言っていいかわかりませんでした。   I was really surprised. I didn′t (know / say / to / what ). これを正しい順番に並び替えるのですが英語得意な方教えてください(><)

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 英訳お願いします。 急ぎでやっていただけると大変助かります! 番号をつけてあるところは自分でやってみた箇所です。 1,私は元気だよ。 2,あなたは? あなたは忙しいけど、でも凄い充実してるの伝わってくる! 3,昨日は母のバースデーだったよ。 家族でお祝いしたよ。 4,私は京都も神戸も行ったことがあります。 京都は中学生の時に修学旅行で行ったよ。 5,神戸は去年遊びに行ったよ。 6,明石海峡は行かなかったな 明石海峡は世界最長の橋なんだよね。 あなたの方が私より日本を見ているかも!(笑) 予定を教えてくれてありがとう。 私の8月のスケジュールは今月末に分かるよ。 7,そしたらあなたに知らせるね。 いつもメールで楽しい話題をたくさん送ってくれてありがとう。 8,あなたのおかげで英語が少し読めるようになった。 英語を書いたり、話したりするのはまだまだできないけどね。 9,とにかくあなたにありがとうが言いたいよ。 私のメールはいつも返事が遅いけど、あなたのメールは毎日読み返しています。 1 I'm good,thank you. 2 How are you today? 3 29th was my mother's birthday. 4 I've been to Kyoto and Kobe. 5 I went to Kobe last year. 6 But I didn't go Akashi bridge. 7 Then I let you know. 8 Because of you,I could read an English little. 9 Anyway,I'd like to say"Thank you". 以上です。

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 英語が得意な人教えてください。

ちょっと喧嘩して今朝相手からメールがきてましたが英語でまったくわからないんです… てかスラング?っぽいのも全くわからないです。 I think all things last 9t. Hmm...sorry but I don't know what I wanna do. Plz don't say anything 2 me. I wanna stay with u anymore but I might can't anymore. Aww bull shit!!!soz. Really soz. 一応あまり良いことは書いてないのはわかるんですが…特にI wanna stay with u anymore but I might can't anymore. の部分でmightとanymoreでどう解釈したらいいのかがわかりません。 どなたか英語に詳しいかた教えてください。相手に返事ができないんです。ちなみに相手は日本人ですよ。

• 翻訳お願いします!!

That is true... But I guess I would better if I said "I want u in my life"... Wakaru?? Need and want are two different words... I would never say anything to hurt you... 恥ずかしながら なんとな~くでしかわからず、ずっと彼とメールのやりとりを してたんですが、今回大事な感じの流れになってきたのを察し ちゃんと日本語に直していただきたくお願いしました。 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.