和訳 little child

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 和訳:小さな子供に対する絶対的な有責
  • 小さな子供が悪事を働いた場合の対応方法
  • 子供が否定しても聞かない、ただ刑罰を決める
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳 little child

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。(辞書形) In layman's terms, think of a little child you caught doing something wrong. When the little child starts to say, they didn't..., you cut them off and tell them to be quiet (taking away their rights). You do so because “absolute guilt” has been established, and because of that, no matter what comes out of their little mouth you are not going to listen. In other words, you aren't going to judge. Instead you will simply determine what the punishment should be. 平たく言えば、あなたは何か悪いことをしていた小さい子供を捕まえたことを考えて下さい。その小さい子供が「やってない」といい始まると、口を挟むと静かにしなさいと言う(権利を奪うことをする)。「絶対的な有責」が確立されているため、その小さな口から何が出ても、あなたは聞かない。つまり、あなたは判断することはしない。その代わりに、単に罰が何であるべきかを決定する。

noname#229745
noname#229745
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

平たく例えると、あなたは何か悪いことをしていた小さな子供を捕まえたと考えて下さい。その子供が「自分はやっていない」と言い始めるや否や、あなたは口を挟み静かにしなさいと言います(子供の権利を奪う)。「絶対的な責任」を子供が負うと確信したあなたは、その小さな口からどのような言葉が出ようとも聞く耳を持ちません。つまり、あなたは判断しようとはせず、代わりに、単にどのような罰が相応しいかを決めるだけなのです。

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

That's perfect (minus the 辞書形 of course) I really do appreciate your translations - they are really wonderful. thanks :o)

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

平たく言えば、あなたが小さい子供が何か悪いことをしているところをたを捕まえたとします。その子供が「やってない」といい始まると、それを遮って「黙りなさい」と言う(その子供の権利を奪う)でしょう。  「絶対的な悪」が出来上がっているため、その子供が何と言おうと、あなたは聞こうとはしないのです。つまり、あなたは善悪の判断をしないで、代わりに、単にどういう罰が与えられるべきかを決めるでしょう。

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

You must have submitted this just after I closed out the question, or maybe I didn't notice it... sorry if I didn't. As always, thanks for the translation / correction!! I appreciate it.

関連するQ&A

• About child care -leave .

I would like to hear your opinion ! I have read an article of Asahi newspaper on the web. What is your thoughts of this problem ? From here ↓ Because of their husbands' long working hours, many women are forced to take on child-rearing duties alone. Among men in their 30s, one in five works more than 60 hours a week. Many women quit their jobs to become mothers. More must be done to improve the working environment of such women. What should be done to improve this situation of those women who can' work to their heart's content becaues of child -caring ? 1 )Many men aren't actively engaged in gronwing their baby ! What is your thoughts of this situation ? I think mens should support women and should be willing to take responsibity for their chid-caring. They are reructant to have their child leave because their bosses and collegues imply you don't take chidl -leave .. .I think companies itself should change the system of child car- leave and allow them to take it more eaisly than now.. ( 育児休暇を夫が会社に伝えられるようにすべき、と言いたいのですが、表現力、語彙力が乏しくいえません。ごめんなさい) I'm so sorry. Probably I 'm going to ask all of you some questions . Thank you very much for understaning me. I'm sorry if I spelled wrong.

• 和訳お願いします!!

According to what the author referred to ,you can easily come up with a few examples in America or elsewhere in the world. Name one place that can be thought of as one of them and explain the reason why you have chosen the place. この質問の意味を教えてください!!!

• 和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

海外のインタビュー記事です。 ご協力お願い致します。 ●How do you describe your photography? I would like to think of my work as raw, sexy, youthful and fresh! ●How do you try to capture a person’s character and sense of self in your images? Characters and personalities are so important to me, people are so interesting, why photograph a mannequin when there are so many issues to explore. I don’t intentionally work out how I am going to capture the character, I guess it just naturally happens; I am always interested in knowing the subject and playing with them. ●What elements of your own character do you try to express through your photography? I’m a little bit of a wild child, I’m kind of insane and dark. I guess you can always see the darkness and the wild-side of the kids in my work. I think it’s important to capture the energy and moment. People have said I personally dress as if I were in my own photo shoot. I think it’s important and fun to dress up in the morning, to express yourself, no matter what, where or who you are.  Be creative all the time!

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 和訳にどうしても困ってます><宜しくお願いします>

和訳にどうしても困ってます><宜しくお願いします>< Besides, if one wished to decide by comparing bodies which is the more excellent of the two sexes, women could claim victory without even taking account of the internal structure of their bodies and of the fact thet the most interesting thing in the world takes place within them: namely, the conception of human beings, the most noble and admirable of all creatures. Who could stop them from saying that their external appearance makes them the winners, that grace and beauty are natural and characteristic of them, and that all this gives rise to effects which are as visible as they are common; and that if what they can accomplish as a result of what is in their heads makes them at least equal to men, their external appearance hardly ever fails to make them the victors?

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、和訳をお願いします Oh I think you're facing a big challenge in your life now. I hope & I know that you can pass in all of those troubles & challenges that comes to you! No matter what happen always remember that "don't focus on how stressed you are, always remember how blessed you are!" Just Enjoy life & remember how lucky we are cause we're still surviving! Well I'm gonna share a picture & I hope it can spire you.... These are some of the pictures of those kids who we can say unlucky because they don't experience even the easiest way of living or simple life because they are growing up without their family beside them... In their poor age they have to experience some illness that they don't deserve...but still God give reason for them to smile...& for me if I'm going to compare what I have now, what challenges I'm facing now... It's nothing with all those kids experienced & nobody knows what will happen in their future... Just see how lucky we are!

• 和訳をお願いします。

11. What are some of the very different things between Japan and the US? 12. If you all of a sudden had to live in the US what would be a hard adjustment in terms of our cultural practices and beliefs? What would be hard about living the US?

• この英文の和訳お願いします。 難しいです。

I have chosen to begin this book with a description of the life of this one individual because he typifies what so many observers regard as the social "problem" of old age. In his case we would find it impossible to ignore the crucial facts of bereavement, absence of children and other relatives, infirmity, and virtual social ostracism. If we mean anything by isolation from society he must be the sort of person we keep in mind. But is he exception or rule? Are there many others like him in our society? Many sociologists and administrators believe there are. One administrator expressed it in these terms: Provision for old age has emerged as a "problem" largely because of the loosening of family ties and insistence on individual rights and privileges to the exclusion of obligations and duties which has developed so markedly in recent years. Whereas families used to accept responsibility for their old people they now expect the State to look after them. The care and attention which the family used to provide for them must be provided in some other way. The separation from kin is supposed to be one of the features which serves to differentiate the industrial from the so-called primitive societies. But do old people in Britain lose touch with their married children and lead an isolated life? Are the bonds of kinship of little or no consequence especially in urban areas? We have only to pose these questions to realize the meed for more facts. What few there are do not confirm many current suppositions. Sheldon, in a pioneering study, drew attention to the important part played by relatives of old people in Wolverhampton and said that too little was known about their role.

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 アメリカで二番目の富豪であるウォーレン・バフェットとビルゲイツの対談イベントの場面です。 Buffett: Bill can change clothes in the car. That's why we don't insure him at Geico incidentally. But he has a little of that habit left. So, but the habits you developーand then I go back to the other thing is have the right heroes. I mean I've always been lucky in that respect. And if, you know,if youーthe people you look up to are going to form your vision of what the world ー you know, how you want to be in later life.