• ベストアンサー

social media footprint

My social media accounts are all private. I feel that my job as a parent is to protect my children, and that includes their social media footprint. social media footprintとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

social media footprintとはどのような意味でしょうか? social media は、インターネット上で参加者が情報を提供・交換・共有して、参加者間のコミュニケーションを活発化させるサービス、のことです。 footprint というのは、下記のように「足跡」、刑事物でいう「ゲソ痕」ですが、「(電波の)到達範囲」という意味にも使います。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=footprint  (私の親としてなすべきことは、子供を守ることで、それは)インターネットのソシアル・メディアの到達範囲(から守ることも含める)、という意味でしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 主語の見分け方について

以下の文章で、 Parents are often upset when their children praise the homes of their friends and regard it as a slur on their own cooking , and often are foolish enough to let the adlescents see that they are annoyed, and が二つ出てきており、私は以下のような名詞と動詞の関係だと思いました。 (1)Parent are upset (2)their children praise (3)their children regard (4)Parent often are foolish しかし、(3)のregardはParentが主語でした。 だけど、どうしてそうなるのかわかりません。 (4)は「,」が入っているのでParentが主語だと勝手に判断したのですが、(3)はtheir childrenでも文が成り立ちそうな気がします。 やはり、文脈で分けないといけないのですか?

• 日本語に訳してくださいm(_ _)m

日本語に訳してくださいm(_ _)m Independence is the reason why parents let their babies feed themselves as soon as they can and begin to make decisions for themselves almost as soon as they can talk. Most American parents feel that they have done their job well if their children are able to live on their own in their twenties. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳

They need to remember that nobody does it alone, and that single parents use social networks. There is no denying the difficulties of single-parent home. With the support from friends, single parents and their children can reap the satisfying rewards of watching their children grow up to be happy and healthy. 英文の和訳をお願いします。

• arises thatについて

お世話になっております。 以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 Both parties should feel assured that their discussions remain private, unless a critical issue arises that warrants your attention. (1)は形容詞でしょうか?動詞と考えるとfeelも動詞になり訳がわからないです。 (2)assured that their discussions remain privateのthatは文法的にどう考えたらよろしいでしょうか? (3)their discussions remain privateはSVCであっていますでしょうか? (4) arises that warrants your attention.は文法的にどう考えたらよろしいでしょうか? 動詞+that+動詞にどうしてなっているかがわかりません。 沢山の質問で大変申し訳ございませんが、ご指導頂ければ幸甚でございます。

• よろしくお願いします

I am unemployed, am in my 40s and have seizures. I have had two disability counselors recommend that I enroll in Social Security Disability Insurance. My stubborn parents are obsessed with my finding a job and afraid that my enrolling in Social Security would give me the money needed to move out and be the end of active employment searches. be the end of active employment searchesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• social cues

I feel like a jerk for admitting it, but my boyfriend (we’re both guys) loves to talk. A little too much, actually. I used to find it endearing, but he has a tendency to ramble on about things he’s passionate about—even if whomever he’s talking to doesn’t know anything about the subject matter or is bored or tired. He hates being interrupted, too, so he gets annoyed even if you try to ask him a question about whatever he’s talking about. I appreciate the fact that he has passions, but I feel like I’m being lectured every time. Even my friends and family have pointed it out. I’ve tried gently broaching the subject, but it’s like he doesn’t get social cues. he doesn’t get social cues「社会的手掛かりを得ない」?要はどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 一部訳がわかりません。

東大の1981年の入試問題からの質問です。 The way people act is conditioned by the social custom of their day and age --- even the way they think and feel with what one might call their outer layers. To take a very simple and obvious example: The men of the first Elizabethan age (and, Heaven knows, they were a tough enough lot!) cried easily and without shame in public. The rising generation of this second Elizabethan age are returning to much the same feeling, that one's emotions are not for hiding; but the men of my generation, my father's and grandfather's, were so conditioned in their extreme youth to the idea that men simply didn't, that by the time they were fifteen or sixteen they couldn't, even in private, except for such things as the death of a wife or child.But that's not to say that they feel, or felt, any less about the things they would have cried about, four hundred years ago. この英文の初めのセンテンスの後半部“even the way they think and feel with what one might call their outer layers.”の訳ですが、「いわゆる外層というものでの考え方や感じ方でさえ」と訳されているものと「人の思考や感覚でさえ、いわば外層に覆われているのである」と訳されているものがありました。どちらが正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 状態動詞の反復。

I feel happiest when I am with my friends. People are at their best when they are under pressure. この二つの様な短文なんですが、そういう状態が反復する、みたいな解釈で良いのでしょうか。

• look の意味?

ある本を見ていたら, I don't for a moment question that my children are gonna look to replace me with someone else as their father figure. の訳が 「私の子供達は,父親として,私を他の誰かと置き換えようとすることになるとは全然思わない.」 となっていました. ここの「look」の意味はなんでしょうか? 辞書で look を見ても一杯訳があってよく分からないのですが...

• 以下の和訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。お世話になります。以下の和訳をお願いします。 なるべく原文に即した形でお願い致します。ちょっとしたニュアンスのところが訳せず困っています。 お忙しいところすいませんが、お時間のある方よろしくおねがいいたします。 My employer/co-workers have discriminated against me. Some people act as though I am less competent than usual by others. I feel I have been treated with less respect than usual by others. I feel others are concerned they could “catch” my illness through Contact like a handshake or eating food I prepare. I feel others avoid me because of my illness. Some family members have rejected me because of my illness. I feel some friends have reject me because of my illness. I encounter embarrassing situations as a result of my illness. Due to my illness others seem to feel awkward and tense when they are around me. I have experienced financial hardship that has affected how I feel about myself. My job security has been affected by my illness. I have experienced financial hardship that has affected my relationship with others. I feel others think I am to blame for my illness. I do not feel I can be open with others about my illness. I fear someone telling others about my illness without my permission. I feel I need to keep my illness a secret. I feel I am at least partially to blame for my illness. I feel set apart from others who are well. I have a greater need than usual for reassurance that others care about me. I feel lonely more often than usual. Due to my illness, I have a sense of being unequal in my relationships with others. I feel less competent than I did before my illness. Due to my illness, I sometimes feel useless. Changes in my appearance have affected my social relationships.