Zaha Hadid: What Inspires Her Work?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the motivations behind Zaha Hadid's architectural designs.
  • Uncover the inspiration that led Zaha Hadid to become an acclaimed architect.
  • Explore the intended audience for Zaha Hadid's groundbreaking architectural creations.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文についての質問

建築家のZaha Hadidについてのプレゼンを英語でする予定です。 そのプレゼンの説明書(このような情報を入れなさいということが書かれた紙)を教授からもらったのですが、 What inspires their work? Why do they make what they make? Who is their intended audience? とありました。 つまりなぜ、彼女が建築のデザイを始めたのか、何が彼女を建築家にさせたのか、ということでしょうか。 2つ目がよくわからないのですが…なぜ彼女はその建物のデザインをすることになったのか。ということでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

What inspires their work? 彼女の作品(建築デザイン)のひらめきの源になっているものは何か? Why do they make what they make? 彼女の作品は、どういう理由から生まれるのか? Who is their intended audience? 彼女がデザインする建物はどんな人たちを対象にしているのか? だと思います。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

大変わかりやすかったです! 回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳してください

I have some questions. 1, Why they can’t make big boats to compete to others? They don’t have budget to do? Or they don’t have ports to moor such big boats? If only they have bigger boats the same as others or more, they can make a living by it? Which is their wish? To make a living by fishing or tourism? If possible do they want to live as fishermen in the city? If only they have big budget they can make gig boats and can compete from others? Or once they know the other way (tourism), they don’t want to come back to instability life anymore? 2, why could they make their city such a big place for tourism? Even if only the reason is beauty, historic and registered world heritage, I think there are many places such kind of cities, for example in Japan Kyoto ,Nara and so on. but they aren’t so increasing . Are there any other reason? Reply Commented on at 8:53 AM on May 25, 2011

• 英訳 仕事が集まる

いつもありがとうございます。 英訳をおしえていただけますでしょうか。 集まる、というのはわかりませんでした。あっているのか不安です。 和文: Aさん:最近、忙しいんだ。 Bさん:仕事って、仕事ができる人のところに集まるよね A lot of work gather in those who are good at what they do, no? A lot of work gather in those who are good at their work, no?

• 英文やくしてください!!

自分のしようと思う事をふれまわる人間はたいてい実行しないものです。 を訳してください people who go [ what around they about going are talking ] to do don't usually do it.

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• what to do with のwith って?

英語IIの教科書に以下の英文と訳があります。do with について質問です。 They realized that they were the ones who could choose what to do with their environment. 「彼らは、自分たちが環境をどう扱うか選ぶことのできる人々であることに気づいた」 ここでのdo with は「扱う」という意味ではないですよね。だったらhow to do withになると思うんですよ。あくまで、whatはdoの目的語ではないでしょうか?となると、このwithがよく分かりません。ここが、aboutだとかagainstだったら分かるんですが・・・ 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文についての質問です

According to Weber are states defined by what they do (their ends) or how they do it (their means)? という質問があり、回答の一文を探したのですが、 As Weber explains: one can define the modern state sociologically only in terms of the specific means peculiar to it, as to every political association, namely, the use of physical force. この文を簡単に答えることはできないでしょうか? one can define the modern state sociologically only in terms of the specific means peculiar to it, as to every political association このように少し省くことはできるでしょうか? もし他にも言いやすい表現などあれば教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳してください。

How is it possible for all the millions of cells in our growing bodies to go on doing what they do without our being conscious of their working?

• 英語の文法で質問です。

This is why memes such as ” smoking cigarettes is cool ” retain their popurlarity despite the harm they do. この文ので、the harm they doは、文法的になんですか? O+S+V ですか? 関係代名詞ですか? また、doは、何をさすのでしょうか?

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

You imply that if they would hang my impersonator, what would they do to me if they could lay their hands upon me? あなたがほのめかしているのは、彼らが私の真似をしている人間を吊るすつもりなら、私を捕らえることができたら私に何をしようとするだろうかということか? 自分なりに訳してみましたが日本語としてわかりにくいですね。解釈が間違っていると思います。 大変お手数掛けますが、どのように解釈したらよいかご教授いただけないでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の添削お願いします。

課題文:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people should start to live on their own and become indepentent of their parents as early as possible.Give reasons to support your opinion. 解答: (1)I think young people should start to live on their own and become independent of their parents as early as possible. (2)I think so because,when they start working they will have to do everything by theirselves.Their parents won't help them any more.If they are not independent of their parents,they cannot work. (3)Second, if they start to live on their own,they will know that doing houseworks such as making meals,cleaning rooms is hard work. (4)And the most important reason is that,when they have their children,they have to teach their children a lot of things by them selves.If they are not indepentent of their parents,they can't raise their children properly. (5)I have friends who live on their own.They are doing everything by theirselves,so they look confident. (6)With above reasons I think young peole should start to live on their own and becomeindependent of their parents.約150words,30分 TOEFL対策の問題です。 後々読み直してみると、 firstがないのにsecondを使ったり、 一番大事な理由を述べているパラグラフの位置が中途半端だったり、 無駄にパラグラフを多くしてしまった点がよくなかったように思います。 文章構成・表現・文法なんでも稚拙な部分が多くあると思うので直したほうがよい所やアドバイスがあったらぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。