bring up my deal

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn the meaning of 'bring up my deal'
  • Find out how to have a conversation about a smaller-than-average penis
  • Discover when to bring up the issue in a romantic relationship
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

bring up my deal

I'm a man with a smaller-than-average penis, and it's often caused issues in romantic relationships. I can't figure out how to have the conversation with a woman. I'm leery of pursuing anyone for fear of getting into a sexual situation and seeing a woman's surprise and disappointment. When should I bring up my deal? bring up my dealの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4115/5350)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

bring up my dealの意味を教えてください。  deal には、下記の用意「取引」という意味があります。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=deal&pg=1  下記の3には、problem, obsession, thing 「問題」「気がかかり」「あれ」と定義されています。  12 には正しい名前が思い浮かばない時の代名詞「あれ」  19 性器を指す時の「あれ」  32 「巨根」、自虐的に使っているのかもしれません。  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=deal  で「私の取引あるいはあれを取り出す」という意味です。もっとも同じdで始まる dick 「男根」を持ち出す、とも読めるので多重のシャレを含んだ言い方です。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I don't mean this as a pathetic, "poor me" question, but how do I come to terms with being alone for the rest of my life? How do I stop hoping that one day it will happen? I'm turning 30 this month and coming off a romantic disappointment (against my better judgment, I let myself get excited about a guy). http://www.elle.com/life-love/ask-e-jean/advice/a35897/ask-e-jean-giving-up-on-love/ coming off a romantic disappointmentの意味を教えてください。あと、against my better judgmentとありますが、何に対してbetterなのでしょうか?goodではいけないのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• reclaim my nights

I'm a 29-year-old woman with a wonderful boyfriend and a great career in finance. I'm very close with a tall, dark, handsome male coworker. He has a wife and a three-year-old daughter. I'm sexually attracted, but not sure it's romantic love. I know I'd go to the end of the world for him! I'm losing sleep trying to figure this out. To reclaim my nights, what do I label this? To reclaim my nightsとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• bringとtake 速読速聴basic

bringとtakeの使い分けについて教えてください。 以下は、速読速聴basic2200という本に出ていた例文です。 *************************************************************** A:I'm putting some clothes in my bag for my trip to Hawaii. What shoud I bring? B:Of course, you need to bring your swimsuit, a T-shirt, shorts and sandals. And, because you'll be in the sun alot, you'd better be sure to take a sun hat and sunglasses, too. A:Shall I bring a coat? 以下略 *************************************************************** そこで質問ですが、 Aの発言中のbringはtakeではないでしょうか? (自分の元から、他の場所へ持っていくため。) また、Bの発言にはbringとtakeが使われていますが、 どう使い分けられているのでしょうか? よろしければ教えてください。

• I’m also monogamous

I am a bisexual man in my 20s. I prefer women, but I have had casual sexual relationships with men. I’m also monogamous. I am comfortable with my sexuality and realize that it’s fine to be attracted to both genders but to still have a pretty strong preference. I’m also monogamousは「一夫一婦主義」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• bring me into the fold

My girlfriend of three years has become obsessed with astrology. I support her observation of the discipline, but now that we are more serious as a couple, she is trying to bring me into the fold. bring me into the foldはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• property deal close/Get my wife off

property deal close/Get my wife off my back ↑これはどういった意味でしょうか 全文:(How are you? →)I'll be a lot better once I get that cheque. Get this property deal close. Get my wife off my back.

• bringとtakeについて

ふと疑問に思ったので質問させてください。 bringには「(ある場所へ)持ってくる、連れてくる」、 takeには「(ある場所から他へ)持っていく、連れて行く」 という意味があるというのは知っていますが、 例えば今は朝で家に居て、今日傘を持って行こうとしているときは、 I'm going to bring un umbrella with me. I'm going to take un umbrella with me のどちらが適切なんでしょうか? それともどちらでもいいのでしょうか。 それと、もし昼間どこか家の外で、私は傘を持ってきたぞ、 と言いたいときは、 I've brought un umbrella with me. でいいんですよね?

• I always bring my lunch to work with me.

I always bring my lunch to work with me. はよく聞く表現ですが、たまたまでしょうか、 今まで見た物には「with me」がついているものが多かったです。 「with me」があると無いとでは何か雰囲気が変わってくるでしょうか?

• 訳を教えてください

I'm a survivor of childhood incest, and fairly certain I know who perpetrated the abuse. I've suffered the repercussions throughout my life (nightmares, sexual dysfunction, multiple failed relationships, a much lighter wallet due to years of therapy), but I have no actual memory of the abuse aside from brief flashes with no clear image of the person responsible, despite finding pictures of myself as a child in clearly compromised positions. compromised positionsの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• as it deal with の意味

as it deal with の意味を教えてください <例文> U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visits Tokyo on Sunday and pledges more support to Japan, as it deal with the aftermath of the earth quake and tsunami and the ongoing nuclear crisis. 例文は訳していただかなくて結構です。 よろしくお願いいたします。