• 締切済み

よろしくお願いします

I'm a 30-year-old former Wall Streeter currently doing the stay-at-home-mama gig, with a handsome hubby and a supersweet toddler to call my own. We are a happy little bubble of a family, but there's one thing about our marriage that drives me bonkers: stay-at-home-mama gigとbubble of a familyの意味を教えてください。あと、a supersweet toddler to call my ownとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

stay-at-home-mama gig 専業主婦 bubble of a family bubbleでふっと沸いたみたいな意味もあるので、 a happy little bubble of a familyでささやかな小さな幸せな家族、みたいな訳かなと思います。この後の展開によっては、はかない、一時の、かも知れません。 to call my ownはその前の文全体にかかっていて、~と呼ぶのがふさわしい、~と呼んで良い様な。言ってみれば、くらいの訳で良いと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

stay-at-home-mama gigとbubble of a familyの意味を教えてください。あと、a supersweet toddler to call my ownとはどのような意味でしょうか? 1。stay-at-home-mama gig 専業母親の仕事。 2。bubble of a family (周りからシャボン玉の皮みたいなもので隔絶した)泡の中の家族 > 周りからちょっと違った夢のような幸せな家族 3。a supersweet toddler to call my own 私だけのものと言える可愛くて可愛くてたまらない赤ちゃん。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 リーディング 英文法 TOEICの試験問題集 a house of my own について

I'd like to have (_____) someday. 1.my home 2.the house 3.an own house 4.a house of my own 正解は4。 なぜ、2はダメなんでしょうか m(_ _)m

• 添削と英訳をお願いします。

(1)I must eat all of my meals.(食事はすべて食べなければならない。) (2)We took our own dishes to the kitchen.(自分のお皿をキッチンへ持って行った。(運んだ)) (3)I spoke English at my home.(家で英語を話した。) <home> or <house>? <at> or <in>? (4)My family help each other.(私の家族は互いに助け合う。) (5)思ったことがその通りになってほしい。   (6)自分で起きなければいけない。 (7)かっこいいふくを着こなしたい。 (8)野球の試合にライトで出た。 たくさんありますがよろしくお願いします。

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をして下さい。

今年の7月からカナダへ行き、最初の何か月かホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先が決まったのでメールをしようと思っているのですが、 このようなメールで良いのか確認してもらえませんか?? Dear 〇〇 family Hello.Nice to meet you. My name is (自分の名前)from 地名,Japan.Please call me (自分の名前). I will arrive to stay at your place on July (日にち). Thank you for accepting me as a member of your family in advance. This home stay is the first time in my life. I am very good at English.But I will do my best,so I hope you will help me as family and also teacher. While I stay with your family,I really would like to go shopping and visit a lot of places, with your family.I am lots of memories with your family. Could you tell me any rules which your family have?I will also follow them. I am really looking forward to seeing you!! Best regards (自分の名前) ここは変だとか、もっとこうやって書いた方が良いというのがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳みてください

I forgot to answer the rest of your mail just surprised about "own family" 残りのを答えるのわすれてた、あなたの”own family"メールにただ驚いたよ。 (ネイティブ) Would like to own family? 私の家庭にどうですか?? (独身ノンネイティブ) Dont cry about my love for you just smile. 泣かないで、私のハートはあなたの笑顔。 (ネイティブ) お願いします

• この短い会話文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?ご協力宜しくお願い致します。

完璧に理解するために、2、3件の回答を比べたいと思っております。 数件既に書き込まれていても、答えが同じでも構わず書き込んで頂ければ幸いです。確認のためです。 全文、和訳でよろしくお願い致します。 和夫・Why are you taking the bus to work? 聖子・My car is in the repair shop again. 和夫・You sure have had a lot of work done on that thing lately. 聖子・Yeah, I'm getting to know the people down at the garage better than my own family. この文中で、特にYou sure have had a lot of work done on that thing lately.の on that thing と、 I'm getting to know the people down at the garage better than my own family の know the people down がいまいち理解できません。 こちらも別個で訳を解説して頂ければ幸いです。 何卒よろしくお願い致します。

• 訳し方を教えてください

Members of my family love to extend invitations to birthday parties at a restaurant of their choice, and they expect you to bring a gift and pay for your own meal. It is my understanding that the host handles the food bill in expectation that the guests will bring gifts and have a great time. This is the way I have known it to be done. Now that I live in the South, social etiquette among my family members has become strained and has caused me to decline invitations. ここでのstrainedの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 区切りの使い方 何故ofなのか?

I don't mean to say that I know, of my own knowledge, what there is particularly dead about a door-nail. 上記、, of my own knowledge, のofの使い方?と”, ,の使い方が分からないので教えてください よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Seventeen years ago, I married into a wonderful family. Due to our jobs, we have never lived near any of my husband's family. But we try to get together every year and stay in contact via family emails. Something has perplexed me for the past few years. One of my husband's sisters remembers my son's birthday with a card and check, but neglects to send anything to my two daughters. a card and checkとは具体的にどのような物でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm a newish stay-at-home mom finding it hard to connect with my spouse, my friends and my "old" life. I have no family support system and none of my friends have offered or shown any interest in helping with my little one. My whole life has turned upside down (not unexpected) but I guess it's my other relationships that have me surprised. I'm no longer invited to anything friend-wise and the few things I have been invited to were mere hours beforehand with no time to secure a sitter. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

As a teenager, I lived briefly with a set of foster parents and their two daughters. I didn’t know it at the time, but I was suffering from undiagnosed PTSD stemming from the situation that led to my living with a foster family. Once I turned 18 and felt I had exhausted my welcome, I moved out on my own. I was suffering from undiagnosed PTSD stemming from the situation that led to my living with a foster family.の和訳をよろしくお願いします。あと、exhausted my welcomeとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします